Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Justin bieber, rebecca black DEATH BATTL Empty Justin bieber, rebecca black DEATH BATTL

on 7/12/2011, 6:28 pm
Hiya, A death battle between the beiber fag and the nasal sounding annoying girl singer. both have A LOT of dislikes on youtube now have their very own death battle, VERY enjoyable here's a tip

Most of the video is facts about the two (it's kinda funny, I suggest watching it) but if you don't care about the facts and just wanna watch these two maim each other skip to 5:00.

Enjoy!
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Justin bieber, rebecca black DEATH BATTL Empty Re: Justin bieber, rebecca black DEATH BATTL

on 7/12/2011, 6:42 pm
If they were to fight, Rebecca Black wins. Not simply because JB is a faggot mother fucker, but because at least one day Rebecca Black will be legal to fuck.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Justin bieber, rebecca black DEATH BATTL Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Justin bieber, rebecca black DEATH BATTL Empty Re: Justin bieber, rebecca black DEATH BATTL

on 7/12/2011, 11:06 pm
^ Oh and she has a booty and her pussy sticks out.

Scott Pilgrim sprites lawl.

Yo that was actually pretty good.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Justin bieber, rebecca black DEATH BATTL Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/12/2011, 11:48 pm
Inorite?

you should watch more of those.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 7/13/2011, 12:24 am
Still haven't heard her song <3

Justin bieber, rebecca black DEATH BATTL Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

on 7/13/2011, 12:27 am
@Granadico wrote:Still haven't heard her song <3

how the fuck is that even possible, they play it everywhere...my town sucks Sad
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 7/13/2011, 12:32 am
@darkdragon581 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:Still haven't heard her song <3

how the fuck is that even possible, they play it everywhere...my town sucks Sad

My friend sang it one time in class, so i just know that one line "its friday, friday"

Justin bieber, rebecca black DEATH BATTL Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 7/13/2011, 5:41 am
I've actually listened it everywhere, thank god it was just a day, or else everyone on my city would be dead >:]

Anyway. Well the animation looks like it was animated on Sony Vegas or After Effects lol

IS THAT MK VS SF 3 MUSIC I HEAR?
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/13/2011, 12:26 pm
Lmfao my friends and I quote the lyrics of the song all the time. We would just be like, yo 'we we we we we we so excited'. Her grammar is awful. But honestly, she wins fuck.

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2011, 3:04 pm
@Leo wrote:I've actually listened it everywhere, thank god it was just a day, or else everyone on my city would be dead >:]

Anyway. Well the animation looks like it was animated on Sony Vegas or After Effects lol

...more like Sony Vegas.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 7/13/2011, 3:16 pm
Rebecca is kinda ugleh. That is coming from the heart.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2011, 3:28 pm
But she got a booty!

SXR123
SXR123

on 7/13/2011, 6:28 pm
ping if a girl was butt ugly and was a horrible person but had a great booty you'd go out with her.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2011, 6:34 pm
That'd be Rebecca Black, my good sir. >;D

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/13/2011, 10:54 pm
@NS01 wrote:Rebecca is kinda ugleh. That is coming from the heart.
She is she is, however she's like 13, so in coming years, she may be fucking hot.

[The Return]
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 7/14/2011, 6:07 am
@Ping wrote:
@Leo wrote:I've actually listened it everywhere, thank god it was just a day, or else everyone on my city would be dead >:]

...more like Sony Vegas.

More like After Effects. Because, come on, look at these effects.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum