Fallen Kittty-Night
Fallen Kittty-Night
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2010-12-19

I Messed Up Big Time Empty I Messed Up Big Time

on 7/5/2011, 12:01 pm
Well then. I'm just here to say that I messed up big time. As u can see at the title, I did mess up. Sadly all my files are gone and I have to start over. The reson for this is because My old computer crashed, because I watch way TOO MUCH P O R N. But the good news is that I have changed, I'm not that kind of person any more. I'm kindah going with a Spanish/Indian girl (not telling her name). Hooray for that! Very Happy. But thats not the point I'm getting at. What I really want to say is that I'm not dead, I'm back forever, I think and I have finally got my new fresh clean PC. Most of you won't care about this but my Girlfriend means alot to me and I might not be here alot so yeah. I'm mostly gonna be coming and going so tell me hi when You've got the chance, cause I'm gonna spend time with her this evening 6:30. Very Happy. But anyways, its your boy Kittty, Peace.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I Messed Up Big Time Spritasbanner
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

I Messed Up Big Time Empty Re: I Messed Up Big Time

on 7/5/2011, 12:40 pm
This wouldn't even be the right forum for something that still doesn't belong anywhere.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
I Messed Up Big Time Banned1a7c7e438gif
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

I Messed Up Big Time Empty Re: I Messed Up Big Time

on 7/5/2011, 6:43 pm
Lmfao what the fuck. Personal life warning much?

I Messed Up Big Time Purple11

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum