Go down
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

What did you dream of last night?  - Page 4 Empty Re: What did you dream of last night?

on 6/29/2011, 11:15 pm
How many of you are actually telling true dreams lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What did you dream of last night?  - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Anonymous

What did you dream of last night?  - Page 4 Empty Re: What did you dream of last night?

on 6/29/2011, 11:17 pm
me,yes,i am.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 6/30/2011, 12:26 am
@Patt wrote:PING DUDE THAT MOVIE MEANGIRLS IS AN AWESOME FILM.
*chuckles*
@Patt wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:I had a dream that i was in a dream that was in a dream that was being dreamed by some kid that fell asleep while watching inception
I had a dream about you saying that. Not even a lie.
Deja 'Vu.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What did you dream of last night?  - Page 4 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 6/30/2011, 9:39 am
@Granadico wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:I had a dream that i was in a dream that was in a dream that was being dreamed by some kid that fell asleep while watching inception

mind = blown
IKR Half of my head was missing when i woke up

@Patt wrote:
I had a dream about you saying that. Not even a lie.
D: Pattception

What did you dream of last night?  - Page 4 Untitl11
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 6/30/2011, 10:14 am
Patt.

I had a dream about going with school with Patt. There I was. With Patt...talking to this teacher that was giving him a lecture about something. He didn't do anything. I knew he didn't, or atleast that's what my subconscience was thinking. So, I got him out of it. I made the projection, AKA, the teacher, into thinking he didn't do anything wrong.
Then came Patt's love life closing in on him, sayin' these...semi-corny sexual things, like, "Want me to rub your back?" Something like that, but her tone was...sexy...and she bent over to grab something, and I saw dat ass go flat and pokey when she bent back up. Mm-hmm. Patt was away when I looking at his love life's grill. I guess what she did was supposedly for Patt.

Suddenly, Patt's love life got annoyying. She kept asking if he was going with her to THIS place and THAT place... Patt didn't answer her. Probably because he was distant from both of us, and filling out some papers. I approached Patt's love life. Once she saw me, she gave me the look where meany teenagers look at you up and down in a digusted lookin' face. Yeah she didn't like me. Only Patt... That lil' bitc-

Patt and I went to the cafeteria to get our lunch, but before we got to get it, here comes the girl I like. Gave me a hug...yeah... Gave Patt a hug...wtf... We sat at a table with these semi-chill boys. They weren't as chill as Patt. Even though he was the shortest amongst them all, he was like, the freggin' boss. He turned to me and said, "Haha, I'm drunk."
"Why am I not surprised."
So, yeah. I was just chillin' with him, but then I noticed some girls infront of our table. Some were from the 5th grade, 6th grade, and 7th grade. I went up to them and tapped some...shoulders. Talked to them for 10 seconds, and then I remembered... Wait. How the fuck did the girl I like get into this school? Why are all these girls I know here with me and my nigga, Patt?
That's when shit started collapsing.