Go down
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

What did you dream of last night?  - Page 5 Empty Re: What did you dream of last night?

on 7/1/2011, 1:13 am
@Knux wrote:I think the universe would collapse without confusion. I'm sure something would go wrong.

we'd be confused at why we aren't confused

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What did you dream of last night?  - Page 5 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

What did you dream of last night?  - Page 5 Empty Re: What did you dream of last night?

on 7/1/2011, 1:15 am
@Granadico wrote:
@Knux wrote:I think the universe would collapse without confusion. I'm sure something would go wrong.

You just blew my mind.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/1/2011, 1:19 am
That's mah job

___________________________________________________________________________________________

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/1/2011, 1:20 am
We all suck at staying on topic.
Well turns out my girlfriend is having weird dreams too. Maybe we're just fucked up lol
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 7/1/2011, 1:23 am
@Granadico wrote:

...you gave me a fuckin nose bleed from reading that.

What did you dream of last night?  - Page 5 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/1/2011, 1:31 am
It seems the only dreams i have are either video game dreams (lolnerd) or dreams about shit that's gonna/could happen in my life.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 7/1/2011, 1:44 am
i have this dream that i can remember from aleast 4.5 years ago, do yo think it may have been a vision becaus it ooked that the future in that dream.

What did you dream of last night?  - Page 5 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Anonymous

on 7/1/2011, 1:45 am
i have visions too....shoot.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 7/1/2011, 11:17 am
@Knux wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
@Knux wrote:Why do we all have dreams about this forum?
Well last night I had a dream you were all praising me about my animation skillz lol

well of course, we all get a good laugh when lookin at your skeullz
Hmm, insult or compliment?
Its leh Inpliment 8'0

@Knux wrote:
@Granadico wrote:

You just blew my mind.
Thats not the only think he's blown ;D

narutoall76 wrote:i have visions too....shoot.
FINAL DESTINATION 6!!! (THOSE FUGGERS ARE MAKING A FIFTH ONE)

What did you dream of last night?  - Page 5 Untitl11
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 7/1/2011, 11:48 am
I had a weird ass dream last night...

What did you dream of last night?  - Page 5 Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 7/1/2011, 11:56 am
@Patt wrote:
@Ping wrote:Patt.
He turned to me and said, "Haha, I'm drunk."
"Why am I not surprised."
The sad part is, that would so fucking happen. Ping, bro, you're dope haha.

That was perhaps the coolest dream I've ever read in my life. I mean besides my dope ass dreams that beat this ten-fold, it's weird, the story seemed as if perfect to what my life is on a daily basis. Except I'm not lectured for being in trouble, just all my teachers hate that I take advantage of my knowledge. They hate that I don't show all of my potential in class. The only real times I get lectured is when I pass in an essay which I decently hard on, and they think it's a college essay. I mean I don't show my intelligence in class but bitch when it comes to essays I go all in.

Overall, dope dream. Also, I have a friend like you in school. Not like you, but like you in this dream. He deals with that hug situation you just described every day. Haha. : )
It's so amazing how dreams function. I don't know how the brain does it, but, it seems like it picks up a sense of who that subject is. I knew how you looked like, and I know how you are, but...to see it go so smoothly... My brain had you pinned on the fridge. I don't know how, but yo, it had an accurate image of you. Perfect appearance. That lucious hair, and them black lips.
Heheh. Thanks. I think it was pretty kick-booty itself.
And lmao@yourfriendwiththehugissue. I dig hugs bro. You got them breasts on your chest.
@Luigiman364 wrote:The only thing that ticks me off about Dreams are Dejavu and That Dreams can take like Hours and Hours and Hourse but Only took minutes in the Real world
That happens when I have a lucid dream.
@Knux wrote:Weird how ping had a dream with patt.
I remember a dream with granny in it one time. The weird thing about that, was he had patt's body LOL XD
LMAO.
@D3Anims wrote:I had a dream i convinced Ping to accept a titjob from Eric
That would so happen. Eric has gigantic tities. I'd experiment with them.
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:I had a dream that boys and girls could....FUCK IN PUBLIC IT WAS OFF THA HOOK. Yo didnt even have to ask, when you saw one you liked they just bend of the nearest table in sight, if it was no table, they could jump on you and start gettin to your business. Some people didnt even bother wearing clothes. Then I remeber jumping off the top of a mansion into a swimming pool filled with naked white girls. That was on hell of a dream alot of shit went down....or was that the crazy block party I went to the other night, ohwell i cant remember much after that. Cool
._.

What did you dream of last night?  - Page 5 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/1/2011, 11:58 am
Ping bro you'd love to hear my dream last night lmfao.

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/1/2011, 11:59 am
All ears open. Share dat shit.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/1/2011, 12:09 pm
Alrighty then.

Ping had taken this vacation up to where I live; New Hampshire, for about a week with his family. Then following that week he was planning to go to New York to visit Eric. That's just the backstory of why Ping is in my dream, it's weird I like went to go pick him up at the Airport so yeah... XD

So I was driving with Ping, and we were going down this back road coming back from the mall. We're having a good time, talking about animations, music, babes, and what not. Everything was chill but then Ping was like yo wtf, is that. I didn't see it at first until we pulled up and came to a stop on the side of the road. So we get out and there is a brown suitcase with two combo locks in it. Ping goes up to it and picks it up, and I tell him to leave it there and we should leave. Ping then just holds it and grasps it and says I won't leave without it. So I agree to take it back home.

In the car, Ping was examining the suitcase as I was driving. He was searching it and checking to see if it was for anyone, or any sign of identification. Then randomly, he brushed his hand over a lock and it opened. But the other lock was preventing it from opening all the way up. Trying to help him, I looked away from the road and tried to help him budge it open. We pulled and tugged, trying to get it to open. Finally it busted open. Inside looked as if to be what was almost a portal. Looking in we could see the same dirt road we were on. Ping looked up at me and said what the fuck?! I didn't know what to say back, Ping then for some reason, whipped out his dick and put it into the suitcase. I looked back at the road to be sure we were still on the road and avoiding from seeing his dick, then randomly a giant dick came from out of the sky.

And then I woke up lmfao. Weird trippy ass dream haha.

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/1/2011, 12:46 pm
Lord have mercy... Goddamn you have me crying. The was the most funniest dream I have ever read in my entire life. If I had seen such paranormal shit like that, I just might've whipped out my dick to see what would happen.

Goddamn, lmao.
Oh my God, XD.
ogmlmaorofl.
I'm saving this on wordpad lol.

It's so funny. I have this ambition of visiting you two. So cool to- Lmao. That dream has so much shit. Oh lord.
Alright, let me catch my breath. Seriously...oh my God. I have so much to say lmao.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/1/2011, 12:47 pm
You should this summer. If Eric's healthy and what not I'm going down to see him. ^^

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/1/2011, 12:49 pm
Sadly i don't doubt that the first thing Ping would do is still his dick in it

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/1/2011, 12:50 pm
I'm almost positive if that were to happen he would do that.

[The Return]
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/1/2011, 12:57 pm
I had a weird dream last night...
Pretty sure it had something to do with minecraft. i just remember it was weird
Anonymous

on 7/1/2011, 12:58 pm
lol?too funny.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/1/2011, 1:07 pm

@Patt wrote:You should this summer. If Eric's healthy and what not I'm going down to see him. ^^
My father lives in New York City. I just need his address when I visit my father.
@Knux wrote:I had a weird dream last night...
Pretty sure it had something to do with minecraft. i just remember it was weird
Oh lord NO.

Anonymous

on 7/1/2011, 1:08 pm
pingboy,you look old in that picture lol.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/1/2011, 1:08 pm
What the fuck are you doing with your lips lmfao.

[The Return]
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 7/1/2011, 1:50 pm
This is not the place to talk about Ping though
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/1/2011, 2:24 pm
He was in my dream. Fuck you. Don't tell me what to do nigga.

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum