JayFlowJov
JayFlowJov
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

need help Empty need help

6/27/2011, 7:39 pm
I'm new to sprite animation haven't done any at all and I'm completely lost with making fight scenes and text. I have gone through the tuts I've seen on here but still don't know what to do at all the most I'm familiar with now is tweening and sound. Everything I REALLY NEED HELP please. :)
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

need help Empty Re: need help

6/27/2011, 7:42 pm
Why dont you start at the introduction first? Very Happy
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

6/27/2011, 7:56 pm
I suggest you going back to watch Eric's tutorials. This is too vague to really help you, there's no way someone can tell you how to start your animation. Animating is up to your imagination and you putting it onto the computer. You can't be taught how to put your imagination into a computer. Just like you can't be taught how to put your imagination onto paper. You need to just exercise a bit more and continuing practicing until you understand the basics in Flash. But before any of that, you need to go back and watch Eric's tutorials. After every video, try to recreate what he is doing. Then compare, and see if you know what you're actually doing. And from there, you can learn to ask a specific question with a better subject to it. And from then, we can give better answers.
JayFlowJov
JayFlowJov
Spritan
Spritan

6/27/2011, 10:49 pm
@XCFIRSTCLASS wrote:Why dont you start at the introduction first? Very Happy

ok well I'm jovin :)
JayFlowJov
JayFlowJov
Spritan
Spritan

6/27/2011, 10:54 pm
@Patt wrote:I suggest you going back to watch Eric's tutorials. This is too vague to really help you, there's no way someone can tell you how to start your animation. Animating is up to your imagination and you putting it onto the computer. You can't be taught how to put your imagination into a computer. Just like you can't be taught how to put your imagination onto paper. You need to just exercise a bit more and continuing practicing until you understand the basics in Flash. But before any of that, you need to go back and watch Eric's tutorials. After every video, try to recreate what he is doing. Then compare, and see if you know what you're actually doing. And from there, you can learn to ask a specific question with a better subject to it. And from then, we can give better answers.

k I totally get what your saying and thanks for feedback I'll see what I can do. I do have ideas already for stuff I want to do.....but when it comes to effects and stuff like that I'm lost lol can u suggest anymore tuts for me?
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

6/28/2011, 10:39 am
Yes...as I have said, Eric has tutorials on all of that.
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

6/28/2011, 10:47 am
BTW, don't double post plz
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

6/28/2011, 11:13 am
Yeah do it again and I'll temp ban you for 24 hours bitch.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum