10 posters
Go down
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

I need help on my Character's design - Page 2 Empty Re: I need help on my Character's design

6/25/2011, 8:45 am
No you did not just make that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

I need help on my Character's design - Page 2 Empty Re: I need help on my Character's design

6/25/2011, 10:03 am
What the fuck...that's all I could say when I saw that sprite...also what's up with those jeans bro...
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2010-06-22
https://www.facebook.com/Dappiahkumi

6/25/2011, 2:01 pm
[quote="Pattiasina24"]What the fuck...that's all I could say when I saw that sprite...also what's up with those jeans bro...[/quot

The Jeans were just a test
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

6/25/2011, 4:24 pm
I started crying....
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

6/25/2011, 4:35 pm
@XCFIRSTCLASS wrote:I started crying....

I'm asking for u guys to help to improve my character so it's not like I'm planning to just dump my character on you guys as it is. Just help me out and stop trying to roast my Character without leaving constructive criticism.
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

6/25/2011, 7:23 pm
@Deathcakes wrote:

I'm asking for u guys to help to improve my character so it's not like I'm planning to just dump my character on you guys as it is. Just help me out and stop trying to roast my Character without leaving constructive criticism.

Sad Blah. Your right. I know Sonic FC CAN REPEAT CAN be cool. But all that Sonic FC stuff sould stay on Youtube. Where Sonic has like FREAGIN 200 CHILDREN WITH NAMES LIKE BLAZE THE HEDGEHOG ahem....I can see why they are apeealing but they are just old. I mean if you can top of this character with SOME REALLY REEEALLLLLYYY solid animation. Im sold. But Im just not that Sonic FC person and almost eeryone on here isnt. I try and make FC outa people NO ONE has used before. Like a freagin Link FC. Or Mario and what not. I have a FC of my own coming up. (SO PUMPED). Other than that everything looks good. Except for the hair.
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

6/25/2011, 8:10 pm
@XCFIRSTCLASS wrote:
@Deathcakes wrote:

Sad Blah. Your right. I know Sonic FC CAN REPEAT CAN be cool. But all that Sonic FC stuff sould stay on Youtube. Where Sonic has like FREAGIN 200 CHILDREN WITH NAMES LIKE BLAZE THE HEDGEHOG ahem....I can see why they are apeealing but they are just old. I mean if you can top of this character with SOME REALLY REEEALLLLLYYY solid animation. Im sold. But Im just not that Sonic FC person and almost eeryone on here isnt. I try and make FC outa people NO ONE has used before. Like a freagin Link FC. Or Mario and what not. I have a FC of my own coming up. (SO PUMPED). Other than that everything looks good. Except for the hair.

I've been thinking about it and I understand what you mean, It does get annoying at some point. I really want to make this Character work but I don't want him to be too typical to the viewers. I'm already making a human character who is a girl and I'm planing to make in JUS sprite style. Soran is just her companion. So if you guys could help me out to make him worth while then that would be greatly appreciated. He doesn't even have to be a hedgehog but just something that won't piss off the audience.
SX8Leon
SX8Leon
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-01-03

6/25/2011, 10:57 pm
Its a N**** sonic omj
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

6/26/2011, 1:11 am
@SX8Leon wrote:Its a N**** sonic omj

Lol that's actually funny.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

6/26/2011, 2:44 pm
[quote="XCFIRSTCLASS"]
@Deathcakes wrote:
Like a freagin Link FC.
NO PLEASE. Don't tell everyone that...then it'll happen and when I release my series people will think I jumped on the bandwagon when I started it 10 months ago.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum