Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2010-06-22
https://www.facebook.com/Dappiahkumi

I need help on my Character's design Empty I need help on my Character's design

6/24/2011, 10:03 pm
I need to make the quills proportional to his body. As soon as this is done I will provide a quick back story to cover Mr.Lange's requirements on putting fan Characters on this site.
http://deathcakes789.deviantart.com/#/d3hqcfn

Last edited by Deathcakes on 6/24/2011, 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

I need help on my Character's design Empty Re: I need help on my Character's design

6/24/2011, 10:04 pm
Use a different link! We can't see anything but an X!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need help on my Character's design Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

I need help on my Character's design Empty Re: I need help on my Character's design

6/24/2011, 10:13 pm
Pingboy wrote:Use a different link! We can't see anything but an X!

I changed the link you can see my character now.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

6/24/2011, 10:20 pm
Run. RUN. I want you to run like you're being chased by a gay hump-tard.

You run. Now. Don't ever look back. Don't ever COME back. runawaygofarawayhakunamatatarun.

If you linger here enough, you will be beaten senseless with horrifying posts. Once "they" see your Character, it'll all be over.

I can't save you. I'm sorry. I have enough on my body right now.

but, uh...yeah. Run.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need help on my Character's design Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

6/24/2011, 10:21 pm
take out that purple in his hair, too many FC's have that cliche shadow the HH strip in the hair, his hair is too dam crazy, make it droopy, kinda like knuckles'. also too many sonic FC's have clothes, no homo, make him nude with just shoes and gloves or something, he's a friggin animal it wont matter

I need help on my Character's design Untitl11
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2011, 10:27 pm
Pingboy wrote:Run. RUN. I want you to run like you're being chased by a gay hump-tard.

You run. Now. Don't ever look back. Don't ever COME back. runawaygofarawayhakunamatatarun.

If you linger here enough, you will be beaten senseless with horrifying posts. Once "they" see your Character, it'll all be over.

I can't save you. I'm sorry. I have enough on my body right now.

but, uh...yeah. Run.

I understand what you mean but I'm going to stand my ground and try to fix him.
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2011, 10:31 pm
@D3Anims wrote:take out that purple in his hair, too many FC's have that cliche shadow the HH strip in the hair, his hair is too dam crazy, make it droopy, kinda like knuckles'. also too many sonic FC's have clothes, no homo, make him nude with just shoes and gloves or something, he's a friggin animal it wont matter

I will take your advice into consideration. Please try to get other people to bring their input.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2011, 10:33 pm
Im sure they will stumble upon it tomorrow, then, IT BEGINS >_O

Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2011, 10:39 pm
@D3Anims wrote:Im sure they will stumble upon it tomorrow, then, IT BEGINS >_O

Lol, I can't wait for the Roast!
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2011, 10:44 pm
You'll wish you did, only if you disagree and try to defend your char at least

Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2011, 10:48 pm
@D3Anims wrote:You'll wish you did, only if you disagree and try to defend your char at least

I will let my Char defend itself in its story and its animations. So they can say what they want and I will improve. Then in due time Soran and I will make our stand.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2011, 10:52 pm
@Deathcakes wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:You'll wish you did, only if you disagree and try to defend your char at least

I will let my Char defend itself in its story and its animations. So they can say what they want and I will improve. Then in due time Soran and I will make our stand.

Yea I've heard that before, they will crush that argument/logic like they did the last 2, just nod say yes, and do as they say

Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2011, 10:54 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@Deathcakes wrote:

Yea I've heard that before, they will crush that argument/logic like they did the last 2, just nod say yes, and do as they say

Lol, What do you mean by the last 2?
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2011, 10:56 pm
Red X and Exor, poor fellas, never stood a chance, they thought they had it won, till the paragraphs started ro- I, I cant relive that, IM SORRY I-I JUST CANT!!!

Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2011, 11:00 pm
@D3Anims wrote:Red X and Exor, poor fellas, never stood a chance, they thought they had it won, till the paragraphs started ro- I, I cant relive that, IM SORRY I-I JUST CANT!!!

Ok do these Char still exist or are there examples I can see.

Why do Characters like Reeve's/DestructionSeries Aege & Noll, Survive well other Characters get killed off?
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2011, 11:12 pm
@Deathcakes wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:Red X and Exor, poor fellas, never stood a chance, they thought they had it won, till the paragraphs started ro- I, I cant relive that, IM SORRY I-I JUST CANT!!!

Why do Characters like Reeve's/DestructionSeries Aege & Noll, Survive well other Characters get killed off?

though in the end Aege is a turquoise kirby DS added extra to those simple kirby sprites, a bang, a cap(not too original but at least he doesnt turn to a wheel) and he added a kewl ability, same applies for Noll, though they are obviously kirbys, they dont look like kirby and have abilities and trademarks of their own that let you know who that is.

Jodie- saber and mark
samuel- blind and that rock thing on his fivehead
sareo- hair and a keyblade and a nice back story(as depicted through his series)

Whereas for (most) sonic FC's they all eventually end up looking the same(the same is happening to kirby FC's as well)
dam near every FC has some stripe thingy in its spikey ass hair and is clothed, thats why i said make the hair droopy and undress that mofo. Im sure the 1st few sonic FC's were kool, but eventually as more and more people did it, they all ended up looking the same or pretty much that way, it happens with every Fan Character fad, hell, search the Characters section and you'll see the same things happening to Kirby FC's as well, its only a matter of time

And thats enough dam hedgehogs, make a FC with a new animal, hell, Sonic live in Mobius, a land inhabited by animals, and if its a hedgehog that your want at least tweek it a bit so it doesnt look EXACTLY like Sonic with a new hairdo and outfit, tweek Soran, be the first dam mofo to have a good Sonic FC, on this site and probably in years, DO IT BOY, DO IT NOOOOW
==========================================================================
Here, now i left the gloves and pants intact cuz i have no clue how to do that w/o a sheet to reference to, but now he doesnt look so much like every other sonic FC
Spoiler:
I need help on my Character's design Soran

Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2011, 11:36 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@Deathcakes wrote:

though in the end Aege is a turquoise kirby DS added extra to those simple kirby sprites, a bang, a cap(not too original but at least he doesnt turn to a wheel) and he added a kewl ability, same applies for Noll, though they are obviously kirbys, they dont look like kirby and have abilities and trademarks of their own that let you know who that is.

Jodie- saber and mark
samuel- blind and that rock thing on his fivehead
sareo- hair and a keyblade and a nice back story(as depicted through his series)

Whereas for (most) sonic FC's they all eventually end up looking the same(the same is happening to kirby FC's as well)
dam near every FC has some stripe thingy in its spikey ass hair and is clothed, thats why i said make the hair droopy and undress that mofo. Im sure the 1st few sonic FC's were kool, but eventually as more and more people did it, they all ended up looking the same or pretty much that way, it happens with every Fan Character fad, hell, search the Characters section and you'll see the same things happening to Kirby FC's as well, its only a matter of time

And thats enough dam hedgehogs, make a FC with a new animal, hell, Sonic live in Mobius, a land inhabited by animals, and if its a hedgehog that your want at least tweek it a bit so it doesnt look EXACTLY like Sonic with a new hairdo and outfit, tweek Soran, be the first dam mofo to have a good Sonic FC, on this site and probably in years, DO IT BOY, DO IT NOOOOW

I will try but I just need to make a good design.

Here's Soran's profile
Soran- White/Black Magic (has a full range of elemental black magic and healing/Protecting white magic.)

Back Story
Son of Sean a Strong Fighter hedgehog who's attacks are smiler to that of street fighter characters and
Clair former leader of a powerful Witch Clan who lost her leader title for marrying Sean.
Soran knows basic fighting techniques from his father and Advanced Magic techniques from his mother. His story is him trying to make a name for himself.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2011, 11:46 pm
did you check the edit to my previous post, i tweaked soran a bit

Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2011, 11:58 pm
@D3Anims wrote:did you check the edit to my previous post, i tweaked soran a bit

I like the edit but I can't identify how many quills he has for just in case I need to make a back sprite pose.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/25/2011, 12:07 am
@Deathcakes wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:did you check the edit to my previous post, i tweaked soran a bit

I like the edit but I can't identify how many quills he has for just in case I need to make a back sprite pose.

Its all bunched into one long "quill/dread" thingy with a purple band wrapped around near the bottom

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

6/25/2011, 12:22 am
All i can look at is his hair....holy crap his hair.....

I need help on my Character's design Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/25/2011, 12:31 am
@Granadico wrote:All i can look at is his hair....holy crap his hair.....
whud about my version?
I need help on my Character's design Soran

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

6/25/2011, 12:58 am
looks like a cockroach lol

I need help on my Character's design Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

6/25/2011, 2:27 am
the 1st pose Look like she or he is in a normal transformation the other pose looks like she/he went super

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
I need help on my Character's design 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
I need help on my Character's design 2lax69
I need help on my Character's design TZmdW
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

6/25/2011, 5:35 am
Hey.

One thing about the rules here. Back stories don't help your fanchar.
You gotta have an animation and/or a drawing and/or a comic. Here :
An animation no less than 10 seconds showing off your character (something must be going on smartasses).
A comic no less than 4 panels featuring your character.
Large fan art of decent quality.
Long back stories or descriptions alone do not count as supportive material.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum