Go down
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C Empty YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C

on 4/14/2010, 6:51 pm
Apparently Youtube decided to update and now their flash player is too good for my wii! When I try to watch a video Itll tell me to update it. But can I? NO I FRICKING CAN'T. This isn't THAT big of a deal but Youtube is really starting to piss me off with all their crap updates like the Beta Channels or as DasBoSchit calls them "The Clusterfuck Channels", the new video page that absolutely sucks, and now this.
It makes you wonder, "Whats next?"
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C Empty Re: YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C

on 4/14/2010, 7:39 pm
knux184 wrote:Apparently Youtube decided to update and now their flash player is too good for my wii! When I try to watch a video Itll tell me to update it. But can I? NO I FRICKING CAN'T. This isn't THAT big of a deal but Youtube is really starting to piss me off with all their crap updates like the Beta Channels or as DasBoSchit calls them "The Clusterfuck Channels", the new video page that absolutely sucks, and now this.
It makes you wonder, "Whats next?"

GoogleTube as the official name

___________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C Empty Re: YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C

on 4/14/2010, 7:41 pm
Usually they would update systems so that it's always up to date with Youtube. Perhaps sooner or later a wii system update would have that

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C Banned1a7c7e438gif
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C Empty Re: YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C

on 4/14/2010, 9:51 pm
lol googlytube LOL that's actually a funny name "Hey man, I'm going to upload a vid onto googlytube"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C Empty Re: YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C

on 4/14/2010, 10:07 pm
BDBstriker wrote:lol googlytube LOL that's actually a funny name "Hey man, I'm going to upload a vid onto googlytube"

its google not googly lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C Empty Re: YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C

on 4/15/2010, 1:32 pm
@Eric wrote:Usually they would update systems so that it's always up to date with Youtube. Perhaps sooner or later a wii system update would have that
I hope they will, but they've kept the flash player the same on the wii for 4 years now, so maybe they won't change. It's like "Googletube" wants me to use that shitty lil Youtube XL... eww...
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C Empty Re: YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C

on 4/15/2010, 2:39 pm
I know it's not googlytube but it sounds funny

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C Empty Re: YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C

on 4/15/2010, 5:25 pm
knux184 wrote:
@Eric wrote:Usually they would update systems so that it's always up to date with Youtube. Perhaps sooner or later a wii system update would have that
I hope they will, but they've kept the flash player the same on the wii for 4 years now, so maybe they won't change. It's like "Googletube" wants me to use that shitty lil Youtube XL... eww...

YT for the Wii fails anyway, once it was updated like that i never used it again. idk if its still like tha tnow but a while back it was all wierd

___________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C Empty Re: YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C

on 4/15/2010, 7:22 pm
It was fine for me for a loooong time before April 1st then it got bad. Its not a good thing when your users thinks one of your updates is an April fools joke.
mariomaster2010
mariomaster2010
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-06-10
Location : ...

YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C Empty Re: YOUTUBE!!!!! >:C

on 6/28/2010, 5:37 pm
For some strange reason, my flash still works on my Wii. :?:
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum