Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Empty Pattiasina24 Art Archive

4/13/2010, 7:16 pm
This will be where I show everything that I have original created from scratch, or edited at least more than 50% percent of. I will be updating it as a I create more art work. Not all of this art work will be digital, it can be drawn as well. Although, I don't really have an operative scanner so I may have to just use digital arts for a while. Very Happy

Pattiasina24 Art Archive P24_lo10
This is my first try at actually creating something in Adobe Fireworks CS3. I know that its weird...that I used Fireworks, considering its more of just a bitmap/vector editing program, but, I was unsettled in Photoshop. I don't know how, or why, but I was more comfortable with Firework's layer system, even though it is much more confusing. But, it was my second ever logo, my first being created on a logo maker site. So, yeah, just another fooling around thing.

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Seaurc11
My first try in actually making something in Adobe Photoshop CS4. I was originally trying to create something like a signature, but at this moment and time, I had no clue on how to operate Photoshop. I had no clue about it. I wasn't used to the layer system compared to the layers in Flash, although they are pretty much the same thing. Also, I didn't know how to create glows, or bevels at that time. I know, its horrible, and it really is nothing, but to me, it will signify my embark on exploring digital arts. :3

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Sunnyd10
My second try at actually creating something in Adobe Photoshop. I was now, just a little experienced with Photoshop, starting to understand the layer system, and just discovering things that Photoshop had to offer that would soon lead me to fooling around with for countless hours. The effects used in here weren't many, it was just a few of triangles and a radial blur, then using the smudge tool in the vertex of all the triangles to create a little swirl thing.

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Celtic11
I'm unsure on what try this was, but it was just made very recently. I'm surprised I had made this because I didn't really play with Photoshop many times, I just was assigned a project in Computer Education. The assignment being, creating a wallpaper containing yourself in it. I made it my goal to make it the best in the class. Fortunately, I succeeded, but, I still have many mistakes in this. Although, I was extremely satisfied with my improvement from the Sunny Day to this. Also, be aware, all the shiny effects WERE NOT CREATED BY ME. They were all brush presets from online for Photoshop that I pasted into Photoshop, placed a new layer above it, putting a green square over it, then making it Hue. Then, converting that image to a .bmp, so that I could import it into the original file I was creating this wallpaper in. I thought of that myself, and my teacher was like ":O".

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Pattia10
Made maybe a week after the Boston Celtics project, I came up with this as a logo for one of my upcoming animations. It does not look good here, but, in the animation, it looks rather swell, because the colors flow more smoothly, and it gives off the appearance that I was after. Also, I had to edit it so that the "P24" was that gold-ish color because the original image it was "carved out", so that in the animation you see "P24" just out of the background of whatever was behind the Logo Layer. I was trying to make it look like some amber, or even gold-ish jello. I am unsure if I succeeded, but I do think I did pretty good.

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Myprod10
Just another random assignment in school. I know, this isn't too amazing. But it met all the requirements. Also, this was created in Adobe Fireworks CS4. The requirements were: masks, the words; "the", *insert adjective*, and *insert fruit*. Sadly, this was the best in the class and it isn't even that good...Although I got a 100, I still feel like it isn't that good.

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Home_p10
Something I had to make in Adobe Fireworks CS4. I kinda like this, it may seem like I didn't have to do anything to it, but a lot went into this. I had to get rid of the original logo; Kirby: The Amazing Mirror, and put in the original Kirby logo. This may not seem that hard, but I had to use the stamp tool like crazy. But, yeah, this is actually a piece to a website that I had to make, although I dunno how to share it with all of you. All the pieces were saved as different .htm files so you'd have to have all of those files for it to work. And I doubt you'd download them all...I got a 100 on this one, and I'm not that impressed with it. This Index page is great, although the rest I rushed so it isn't that great. :\

Last edited by Pattiasina24 on 6/21/2010, 6:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Purple11

[The Return]
Long
Long
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Empty Re: Pattiasina24 Art Archive

4/14/2010, 3:43 pm
Very nice Very Happy
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

4/15/2010, 8:16 pm
@Long wrote:Very nice Very Happy
Thankksss youu. :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

[The Return]
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

4/15/2010, 8:49 pm
Yo, if you go to the middle of the spirally image and scroll up and down, it's an illusion Very Happy (nice pics btw)

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

4/16/2010, 6:07 pm
BDBstriker wrote:Yo, if you go to the middle of the spirally image and scroll up and down, it's an illusion Very Happy (nice pics btw)
Wow, lol, I just realized that. XD

And, thank you.

[The Return]
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2009-10-07
https://twitter.com/@ptr_01

4/17/2010, 4:48 am
u seem to be pretty awsome with art. :)
well done patt! Very Happy

Mad 
- Twitter
- Gaming YouTube Channel [ChillaxersPlay]
- Personal Gaming Channel + Animations [PTR]
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

4/17/2010, 11:00 am
@Peter95240 wrote:u seem to be pretty awsome with art. :)
well done patt! Very Happy
Why thank you good sir. But this is lacking. I will be playing around with Photoshop even more. A project that I am going to do in the future is a bokeh background. :3

[The Return]
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

4/20/2010, 9:48 pm
Very nice, that celtics one was superb my friend. Although I gotta know, what is that very first picture, and your avatar? Ive wondered for far to long now... lol
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

4/21/2010, 1:02 pm
knux184 wrote:Very nice, that celtics one was superb my friend. Although I gotta know, what is that very first picture, and your avatar? Ive wondered for far to long now... lol
Hehehehe, thanks very much good sir.

Also, my logo seems to look rather weird, yes. It's sort of indescribable. Some people see the background figure as a gold fish with braces, and the tail is on the right side of it. My initial intentions was to create a ninja, the lines being the eyes, or eye gear. Although, now I'm going to start using different logos for each of my animations, just to throw out a lot more variety out there. :3

[The Return]
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

4/21/2010, 5:48 pm
I always did think it looked ninja like lol
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

4/21/2010, 7:56 pm
knux184 wrote:I always did think it looked ninja like lol
Woot, yay, someone finally gets what I made! :3

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

4/21/2010, 8:42 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
knux184 wrote:I always did think it looked ninja like lol
Woot, yay, someone finally gets what I made! :3

lol a goldfish? so i was right it was a ninja, thought it was obvious so i never mentioned it Razz

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

4/22/2010, 11:31 am
Lawl, yeah, I always thought it looked like a ninja, not some goldfish. But, hey you two know what I was making. :3

[The Return]
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

4/25/2010, 7:53 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Lawl, yeah, I always thought it looked like a ninja, not some goldfish. But, hey you two know what I was making. :3
Isn't art always funny like that? Razz
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

4/26/2010, 7:20 pm
knux184 wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:Lawl, yeah, I always thought it looked like a ninja, not some goldfish. But, hey you two know what I was making. :3
I started a new digital art. :3

[The Return]
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

4/26/2010, 7:24 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
knux184 wrote:
sweet! what is it?
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

4/27/2010, 3:54 pm
knux184 wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
knux184 wrote:
sweet! what is it?
Well, just some random stuff, like, have you ever been inside Pac Sun the store? Or seen a bag of theirs? Just, some cool design stuff as such.

(For those who haven't seen a Pac Sun bag...this is something close to it...)

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Gc

[The Return]
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

4/27/2010, 7:38 pm
that sounds like it could potentially be very cool looking. keep working on it :3
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

4/27/2010, 7:59 pm
knux184 wrote:that sounds like it could potentially be very cool looking. keep working on it :3
Shall do, although its starting to get difficult, I don't want it to become too redundant, and it still has to give off an organized feel to it. :3

[The Return]
iquietlydie
iquietlydie
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-05-20

5/20/2010, 1:11 pm
Nice job ! lol!
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

5/20/2010, 9:53 pm
Im working on some of my own art as well... Ya know the picture I drew of Edward? (If not its in my archive) Well I'm coloring it and making it look perty :3
So any progress with your project?
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

5/29/2010, 9:17 pm
knux184 wrote:Im working on some of my own art as well... Ya know the picture I drew of Edward? (If not its in my archive) Well I'm coloring it and making it look perty :3
So any progress with your project?
Yes, I have seen them, and they are great. ^^
Also, not so much, I haven't really the time do try. :\

[The Return]
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

5/29/2010, 10:13 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:This will be where I show everything that I have original created from scratch, or edited at least more than 50% percent of. I will be updating it as a I create more art work. Not all of this art work will be digital, it can be drawn as well. Although, I don't really have an operative scanner so I may have to just use digital arts for a while. Very Happy

Pattiasina24 Art Archive P24_lo10
This is my first try at actually creating something in Adobe Fireworks CS3. I know that its weird...that I used Fireworks, considering its more of just a bitmap/vector editing program, but, I was unsettled in Photoshop. I don't know how, or why, but I was more comfortable with Firework's layer system, even though it is much more confusing. But, it was my second ever logo, my first being created on a logo maker site. So, yeah, just another fooling around thing.

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Seaurc11
My first try in actually making something in Adobe Photoshop CS4. I was originally trying to create something like a signature, but at this moment and time, I had no clue on how to operate Photoshop. I had no clue about it. I wasn't used to the layer system compared to the layers in Flash, although they are pretty much the same thing. Also, I didn't know how to create glows, or bevels at that time. I know, its horrible, and it really is nothing, but to me, it will signify my embark on exploring digital arts. :3

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Sunnyd10
My second try at actually creating something in Adobe Photoshop. I was now, just a little experienced with Photoshop, starting to understand the layer system, and just discovering things that Photoshop had to offer that would soon lead me to fooling around with for countless hours. The effects used in here weren't many, it was just a few of triangles and a radial blur, then using the smudge tool in the vertex of all the triangles to create a little swirl thing.

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Celtic11
I'm unsure on what try this was, but it was just made very recently. I'm surprised I had made this because I didn't really play with Photoshop many times, I just was assigned a project in Computer Education. The assignment being, creating a wallpaper containing yourself in it. I made it my goal to make it the best in the class. Fortunately, I succeeded, but, I still have many mistakes in this. Although, I was extremely satisfied with my improvement from the Sunny Day to this. Also, be aware, all the shiny effects WERE NOT CREATED BY ME. They were all brush presets from online for Photoshop that I pasted into Photoshop, placed a new layer above it, putting a green square over it, then making it Hue. Then, converting that image to a .bmp, so that I could import it into the original file I was creating this wallpaper in. I thought of that myself, and my teacher was like ":O".

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Pattia10
Made maybe a week after the Boston Celtics project, I came up with this as a logo for one of my upcoming animations. It does not look good here, but, in the animation, it looks rather swell, because the colors flow more smoothly, and it gives off the appearance that I was after. Also, I had to edit it so that the "P24" was that gold-ish color because the original image it was "carved out", so that in the animation you see "P24" just out of the background of whatever was behind the Logo Layer. I was trying to make it look like some amber, or even gold-ish jello. I am unsure if I succeeded, but I do think I did pretty good.

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Myprod10
Just another random assignment in school. I know, this isn't too amazing. But it met all the requirements. Also, this was created in Adobe Fireworks CS4. The requirements were: masks, the words; "the", *insert adjective*, and *insert fruit*. Sadly, this was the best in the class and it isn't even that good...Although I got a 100, I still feel like it isn't that good.
Whoa you made the boston one that was all over the net o_o
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

5/29/2010, 10:54 pm
that's a famous internet pic? lol

Pattiasina24 Art Archive Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

5/29/2010, 10:55 pm
Yeah when Boston won. It was all over the place.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum