Go down
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations - Page 2 Empty Re: naruto ultimate ninja storm generations

on 6/26/2011, 3:21 pm
@5h0ck wrote:"Dragon Ball Z Budokai Raging Tenkaichi Super Warriors Generations"
Funny thing is that sounds so plausible.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Anonymous

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations - Page 2 Empty Re: naruto ultimate ninja storm generations

on 6/29/2011, 2:47 pm
oh my....
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/29/2011, 2:52 pm
Not even a quarter as good as the first DBZ game I ever played.

Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 6/30/2011, 4:44 pm
narutoall76 wrote:they are not.just becuas eoy uput generations in dosnet mean its a copy.and it IS about generations of ninjas,so what do you want them to say for generations?
anyway english trailer up.now i get why sasuke showed off lol.
basicly the same concept, Crazy does not want...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations - Page 2 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/30/2011, 6:10 pm
Nah the DBZ game I showed is WAY better.

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Anonymous

on 6/30/2011, 8:12 pm
not the same concept.it goes though the story,while sonic generations has them in the SAME TIME while the naruto game goes though the STORY LINE,which mean they have to include older characters and of course they where going to show little vs big.and i do not like the dbz games made by them people.raging blast was the most baddest dbz series i have ever played.frist off,the combo system.hated it.
Anonymous

on 6/30/2011, 11:28 pm
srry but need to post this:
warning!this is a UNFINISHED product.this has loads of time before its release.
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 6/30/2011, 11:39 pm
just a ultimate ninja storm shippuden 2 mod, still does not want

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations - Page 2 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Anonymous

on 7/1/2011, 12:05 am
again.......a early,EARLY project.i dotn care if you dont want ti.fine by me.ok,but you dont have to comment everytime just because ZYOU DONT LIKE SOMETHING.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum