Go down
Anonymous

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations Empty naruto ultimate ninja storm generations

on 6/21/2011, 2:35 am
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations Empty Re: naruto ultimate ninja storm generations

on 6/21/2011, 8:13 am
why does the name sound like a sonic fan character transformation

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING! TIME FOR MY
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation FORM!!!
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations Empty Re: naruto ultimate ninja storm generations

on 6/21/2011, 8:57 am
@SXR123 wrote:why does the name sound like a sonic fan character transformation

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING! TIME FOR MY
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation FORM!!!
Would have been funnier if you just left the "why does the name sound like a sonic fan character transformation".
Which agree with. I wonder what the next one will be....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
naruto ultimate ninja storm generations Banned1a7c7e438gif
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 6/21/2011, 11:46 am
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ULTIMATE SHADOW THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM OF ALL THE ENTIRE FREAKING WORLD BECAUSE WE CAN'T COME UP WITH ANY GOOD TITLE FOR GAMES WHICH ARE ABOUT A RETARDED GUY RUNNING AROUND IN AN ORANGE SUIT WHO STILL WANNA BE A NINJA
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 6/21/2011, 2:05 pm
Stop bashing on Naruto fuck sake ¬¬

I'm surprised at you mods.

Ultimate Ninja Storm is dope.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Anonymous

on 6/21/2011, 2:06 pm

........it means that it does all the generations of naruto.and leo he is a ninja 0_0.
and i dont think this is going to be the acual name.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 6/21/2011, 4:08 pm
Yea you poor mods don't bash Naruto...

But honestly wow...

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations Purple11

[The Return]
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 6/21/2011, 6:30 pm
I just remembered

Sonic Generations
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 6/21/2011, 6:38 pm
and before sonic generations was Godzilla Generations(Sega Dreamcast)

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations Ichigo10
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 6/24/2011, 2:05 pm
at least sonic generations doesn't have a hugely giant ass name that sounds completely retarded.
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

on 6/24/2011, 2:22 pm
All the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storms are great. The cinematic moments are so beautiful and some of the combat parts in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 have given me great ideas in sprite animation. The music literally makes you wanna cry in UNJS2 and its just bad-ass overall.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 6/24/2011, 3:15 pm
If this game goes into the war arc, itll be worth my time, if not, im disappointed

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations Untitl11
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

on 6/24/2011, 3:25 pm
@D3Anims wrote:If this game goes into the war arc, itll be worth my time, if not, im disappointed

I agree. And they need to bring the HUMONGO ultimate moves form UNJ1. Those were insane.
Anonymous

on 6/24/2011, 8:04 pm
@SXR123 wrote:at least sonic generations doesn't have a hugely giant ass name that sounds completely retarded.
i didnt write the name right >_<.
and it looks like its going to go to the kage meeting,maybe farther.
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

on 6/24/2011, 8:08 pm
I like it
I have played Naruto Ultimate Ninja 1,3,4,5 and Uzumaki Chronicles 1 & 2
And I won`t gonna lose this one

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 6/24/2011, 8:28 pm
...sasuke omg

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/24/2011, 9:43 pm
FUCK SASUKE OKAY, NARUTO SHITS ON HIM, HE IS BE THE FASTEST NINJA PERSON ALIVE

Anonymous

on 6/24/2011, 9:46 pm
God fucking damnit is every game doing a old form and new form type game!
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/24/2011, 9:51 pm
Yup, theres a game thats being made with superman PLUS Clarke Kent's Smallville days

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 6/24/2011, 10:02 pm
Smallville!!!!!!!!<3!!

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 6/25/2011, 10:21 am
This topic is like a hotel for you nerd raging Narufurry fans.

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations Purple11

[The Return]
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 6/25/2011, 4:56 pm
yo I bet you the next fighting game to have "generations" in the title will be "Dragon Ball Z Budokai Rageing Tenkaichi Super Worriors Generations"

SX8Leon
SX8Leon
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-01-03

on 6/25/2011, 5:46 pm
^ WDF XD

But as for me regarding the title I don't give a monkey's ass the game will be great I bet that

they're gonna add another character from a Sony franchise just like in Ninja Storm 2 and I was

very impressed with Lars being in a Naruto game.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/25/2011, 6:25 pm
another char from sony??

Oh god another game with Kratos.

SX8Leon
SX8Leon
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-01-03

on 6/25/2011, 6:26 pm
Yes I know they're gonna have Lars but I want someone else other Lars from a Sony Franchise

But Different Game
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum