Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2010-09-19

About my characters - Page 3 Empty Re: About my characters

on 6/23/2011, 10:24 am
madfacespriter wrote:
@Red x wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
@Red x wrote:Look at Mephiles and Scourge
That's completely difference. I hardly think SEGA can steal their own characters, and you just made yourself look even worse for saying that.

Comparing your characters to canon characters isn'tt going to help, ebacuse guess what, your characters aren't canon.

**EDIT** Those sprites were fucking awful. Those things were just terrible. I would rather listen to a collaborative song between Justin Beiber and Rebecca Black mixed into a Rickroll.

Awful? Went from recolors being bad to my edited characters being bad? ......OK cut me something here! Anyone thinks so? I mean come on their very good edits, at least from me apart from my recolors.
ARE YOU TALKING BOUT THIS??

By far 1 of my best sprites.

dude.......listen to me HE LOOKS LIKE EVERY OTHER SONIC FAN CHAR/RECOLOR.which by definition........makes it suck.please for the love of god edit responsibly

............Where the freak are the mods? Look, I did edit responsibly, you need to act responsibly. Btw he's a clone of Sonic, Shadow, and Silver so I edited a sprite from them. It was hard to do, OK here's the deal. I'm gonna edit my way, talk about recolors if you want, but those 2 are edited. So show me ONE sprite that YOU DON'T HATE! Can you do that guys? Let me see what you think are good characters.
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

on 6/23/2011, 10:27 am
madfacespriter wrote:OK im sick of this, recolors are frown upon here and most of the sprite world but there are places where recolors are welcomed,no one will "pick on you about em" you can go on making CRAPPY recolors to your heart content,but you wont be challenged you wont improve and most likely you wont know till you post one of those sucky ass recolor dbz vids on youtube and get ripped apart for you foolhardiness.then you'll post one of those stupid ass I quit vids because no one likes you or some shit I don't know. look ANY recolor has potential for greatness,yes even sonic recolors.but if yoU just gonna throw some colors on a sprite pick a goofy ass name and give him overused powers.people are gonna tell you the truth...........it sucks. don't whine about it go back to your drawing board and fix what need to be fixed.look I get what you mean there are some things that you dont want to change but if more then 2 people tell you the same thing is wrong then maybe you should look into it.you want to make a decent fan char/recolor? make him completely different from the original char other wise you might as well take sonic and say HE learned some new moves.which is bullshit really.all our complaining and ripping is us saying MAKE HIM ORIGINAL.if you can't handle that then this is not the hobby/career/whatever for you..........PERIOD.

MADFACE IS MY EYES AND EARS! AND IS NOW MY MOUTH. HE SPEAKS MY THOUGHTS THROUGH TELEKINETIC BLACKNESS! Seriously thats what Im saying. But aside from what he said a little bit, if Destructionseries wasnt so good, do you think we wouldnt b bashing on his FCs? No, wed be ripping him a new one. Animations skills are tied with the sprites that we use but they are also seperate entities. Seperate enough that we can use different sprites everythime. He can be a great animator with crappy sprites. Or have great sprites and cant animate to save his skin. its all relative and nonrelative. Einstein gets what im saying. Destro makes his recolors hot. With the stuff that he does with them. Although his art is more of a complete version than what Ive seen here but that can grow. As MADFACE stated and what I have INCREASINGLY STATED SO MANY TIMES IN MULTIPLE TOPICS.... dont bash the FCs. If I wanna make a recolor, call him Mr. Big Dick, and I animate him on Langes level of animation, then your all gonna be suckin his name. Why? because its not the color of ones skin but the CONTENT, OF, THEIR, CHARACTER. Damn even MLK saw this coming. RedX theres no reason to not edit or stop making recolors, you do what u need to do and what you gotta do. But I DO suggest you take a good long time to really get an FC down in detail. Very gritty detail. I HAVE SPOKEN.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

About my characters - Page 3 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

About my characters - Page 3 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/23/2011, 10:37 am
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:OK im sick of this, recolors are frown upon here and most of the sprite world but there are places where recolors are welcomed,no one will "pick on you about em" you can go on making CRAPPY recolors to your heart content,but you wont be challenged you wont improve and most likely you wont know till you post one of those sucky ass recolor dbz vids on youtube and get ripped apart for you foolhardiness.then you'll post one of those stupid ass I quit vids because no one likes you or some shit I don't know. look ANY recolor has potential for greatness,yes even sonic recolors.but if yoU just gonna throw some colors on a sprite pick a goofy ass name and give him overused powers.people are gonna tell you the truth...........it sucks. don't whine about it go back to your drawing board and fix what need to be fixed.look I get what you mean there are some things that you dont want to change but if more then 2 people tell you the same thing is wrong then maybe you should look into it.you want to make a decent fan char/recolor? make him completely different from the original char other wise you might as well take sonic and say HE learned some new moves.which is bullshit really.all our complaining and ripping is us saying MAKE HIM ORIGINAL.if you can't handle that then this is not the hobby/career/whatever for you..........PERIOD.

MADFACE IS MY EYES AND EARS! AND IS NOW MY MOUTH. HE SPEAKS MY THOUGHTS THROUGH TELEKINETIC BLACKNESS! Seriously thats what Im saying. But aside from what he said a little bit, if Destructionseries wasnt so good, do you think we wouldnt b bashing on his FCs? No, wed be ripping him a new one. Animations skills are tied with the sprites that we use but they are also seperate entities. Seperate enough that we can use different sprites everythime. He can be a great animator with crappy sprites. Or have great sprites and cant animate to save his skin. its all relative and nonrelative. Einstein gets what im saying. Destro makes his recolors hot. With the stuff that he does with them. Although his art is more of a complete version than what Ive seen here but that can grow. As MADFACE stated and what I have INCREASINGLY STATED SO MANY TIMES IN MULTIPLE TOPICS.... dont bash the FCs. If I wanna make a recolor, call him Mr. Big Dick, and I animate him on Langes level of animation, then your all gonna be suckin his name. Why? because its not the color of ones skin but the CONTENT, OF, THEIR, CHARACTER. Damn even MLK saw this coming. RedX theres no reason to not edit or stop making recolors, you do what u need to do and what you gotta do. But I DO suggest you take a good long time to really get an FC down in detail. Very gritty detail. I HAVE SPOKEN.

Finally, see even he understands. OK, I'll try to put more detail in my characters, but that won't matter if what their in isn't good to get people to watch/play. But yeah, anyways we all have talked about this, can this topic be locked now?
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 6/23/2011, 10:42 am
Btw he's a clone of Sonic, Shadow, and Silver
...........yes he is.I couldn't have said it better........SOMEONE PLEASE LOCK THIS WE'RE GOING IN CIRCLES HERE

Last edited by madfacespriter on 6/23/2011, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

About my characters - Page 3 Untitl15
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 6/23/2011, 10:47 am
Alright, this is getting stupid. We were criticising your characters because they are FUCKING TERRIBLE. Recoloursd are terrible, and these edits are terrible as well. Don't start saying they're not recolours, because that is not the point at all. The point is, the sprites are fucking terrible, and unless you improve people will keep criticising them. Deal with it, improve them, this will all stop then and no sooner.
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

on 6/23/2011, 3:57 pm
@Red x wrote:Also look at Destroyer.

The pose is really awkward, his pant waist comes too far of of his pelvis. Also, why do you want locked so badly? We aren't done giving you criticism and nothing has gotten out of hand - no reasons to lock this. You can't just make a thread and want to lock it a page or two later.

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/23/2011, 5:17 pm
@Timmy wrote:
@Red x wrote:Also look at Destroyer.

The pose is really awkward, his pant waist comes too far of of his pelvis. Also, why do you want locked so badly? We aren't done giving you criticism and nothing has gotten out of hand - no reasons to lock this. You can't just make a thread and want to lock it a page or two later.

The topic's purposes, asking you guys to stop about my characters, seems that no one listened so this topic is needed since what I kindly asked was ignored. And I don't want a fight to break out.
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 6/23/2011, 8:46 pm
no, it's not done. we're still talking about it.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 6/24/2011, 12:41 am
Soz i wasn't here all day. Locked. (if you want it unlock just PM me)

About my characters - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum