Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29

About my characters - Page 2 Empty Re: About my characters

6/22/2011, 6:42 pm
dude people are gonna like and dislike yo shit.just learn,improve and move on don't whine like a lil bitch, thats blood in the water here LOL

___________________________________________________________________________________________

About my characters - Page 2 Untitl15
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2010-09-19

6/22/2011, 6:44 pm
madfacespriter wrote:dude people are gonna like and dislike yo shit.just learn,improve and move on don't whine like a lil bitch, thats blood in the water here LOL
I know, but I'm a kid inside. XD And it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't keep on, but oh well what can you do?
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

6/22/2011, 6:47 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Red x wrote:I don't want to because well, their a part of me and I don't care if their a recolor.

that's a bad excuse, don't say that. you may like them as recolors but no one else does and if you don't change soon those chain of events I mentioned will happen but have it your way, I won't bug you for a whole week. but if Wednesday comes and you haven't done anything to change them, get ready for the hounding.

I won't start until then. XD And ever heard of pearpresser or however you spell it?
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

6/22/2011, 7:43 pm
@Red x wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:dude people are gonna like and dislike yo shit.just learn,improve and move on don't whine like a lil bitch, thats blood in the water here LOL
I know, but I'm a kid inside. XD And it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't keep on, but oh well what can you do?

Obey our orders Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

About my characters - Page 2 Untitl11
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

6/22/2011, 7:45 pm
@Red x wrote:

ain't that the truth, if you're going to be an animator you can't be kid, you've got to learn to take the criticism and learn to get better. and KNOW when you're wrong and you're wrong for making recolors.
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2011-02-24

6/22/2011, 7:53 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
ain't that the truth, if you're going to be an animator you can't be kid, you've got to learn to take the criticism and learn to get better. and KNOW when you're wrong and you're wrong for making recolors.

WOW
I think you were just hanging out here
But now I see that you are a wise man too! cheers
That`s some good animator spirit you have

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

6/22/2011, 8:01 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Red x wrote:

You see right there, looking down on them. XD Why are they so bad? Look at Mephiles and Scourge, their not bad, of course their canon so yeah. And I could never find a tut but editing always recoloring. XD If you guys could find me a good sprite tut I'll try, but all and I mean ALL that I found just tells you how to recolor/add outfits. How I made Drex, I CAN edit but hard since I can't find a good tut, bad excuse I know.
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2010-11-08

6/22/2011, 8:29 pm
got bored...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

6/22/2011, 8:41 pm
Also look at Destroyer.

By far 1 of my best sprites.

Last edited by Red x on 6/22/2011, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

6/22/2011, 8:51 pm
Dude i barely realized your name, is it like the guy from Teen Titans?

and my god its so bright it hurts my eyes

About my characters - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

6/22/2011, 8:52 pm
@Granadico wrote:Dude i barely realized your name, is it like the guy from Teen Titans?

and my god its so bright it hurts my eyes

Nope, another fan character I gotta draw.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/22/2011, 9:04 pm
take out the green shadow lines in the hair and change his face a bit

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

6/22/2011, 9:11 pm
@Timmy wrote:got bored...
Spoiler:
That was beautiful... <3

@Red x wrote:Also look at Destroyer.

I really wasn't feeling that one...it's weak bro. And very light colors that are far too bright.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

6/22/2011, 9:16 pm
Spoiler:
HAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHGHAHAHAHGGHHAHAAHAHHAHA

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

6/22/2011, 9:50 pm
@GEARichard wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:

WOW
I think you were just hanging out here
But now I see that you are a wise man too! cheers
That`s some good animator spirit you have

I want to get better man, animation is my career choice and the better I get the farther I get in my career!
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

6/23/2011, 1:50 am
you could always pull a D3 and put 3 dots on your recolor....
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan

6/23/2011, 8:00 am
@SXR123 wrote:I want to get better man, animation is my career choice and the better I get the farther I get in my career!

Your career? That`s too much
I do this for fun but I want to be a Pro
But by some reason I can`t advance anymore

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

6/23/2011, 8:21 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Spoiler:
That was beautiful... <3

@Red x wrote:Also look at Destroyer.

I really wasn't feeling that one...it's weak bro. And very light colors that are far too bright.

Your kidding right? ....A recolor is bad to you and this sprite is bad too? He took me a while to edit! Not gonna change him now took a while to make. XD

"I want to get better man, animation is my career choice and the better I get the farther I get in my career!"

Me too and I do it for fun, 1 reason why I wanna work on them, btw I posted this asking you guys to stop bugging me about my characters, do I need to pm a mod or something!? XD But yeah got WAY OFF topic and you didn't stop, just gonna ignore ya now about my characters, if I change them depends on how you guys act, no bugging me about them.
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan

6/23/2011, 9:02 am
OH GOD
We talked about that already
Why can`t you first learn to animate super well with OFFICIAL characters and then make yours? still if it is a recolor

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

6/23/2011, 9:12 am
@GEARichard wrote:OH GOD
We talked about that already
Why can`t you first learn to animate super well with OFFICIAL characters and then make yours? still if it is a recolor

I want to. XD OK before this starts something can a mod please lock this?
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

6/23/2011, 9:32 am
OK im sick of this, recolors are frown upon here and most of the sprite world but there are places where recolors are welcomed,no one will "pick on you about em" you can go on making CRAPPY recolors to your heart content,but you wont be challenged you wont improve and most likely you wont know till you post one of those sucky ass recolor dbz vids on youtube and get ripped apart for you foolhardiness.then you'll post one of those stupid ass I quit vids because no one likes you or some shit I don't know. look ANY recolor has potential for greatness,yes even sonic recolors.but if yoU just gonna throw some colors on a sprite pick a goofy ass name and give him overused powers.people are gonna tell you the truth...........it sucks. don't whine about it go back to your drawing board and fix what need to be fixed.look I get what you mean there are some things that you dont want to change but if more then 2 people tell you the same thing is wrong then maybe you should look into it.you want to make a decent fan char/recolor? make him completely different from the original char other wise you might as well take sonic and say HE learned some new moves.which is bullshit really.all our complaining and ripping is us saying MAKE HIM ORIGINAL.if you can't handle that then this is not the hobby/career/whatever for you..........PERIOD.

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

6/23/2011, 9:38 am
@Red x wrote:Look at Mephiles and Scourge
That's completely difference. I hardly think SEGA can steal their own characters, and you just made yourself look even worse for saying that.

Comparing your characters to canon characters isn'tt going to help, ebacuse guess what, your characters aren't canon.

**EDIT** Those sprites were fucking awful. Those things were just terrible. I would rather listen to a collaborative song between Justin Beiber and Rebecca Black mixed into a Rickroll.
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

6/23/2011, 9:53 am
madfacespriter wrote:OK im sick of this, recolors are frown upon here and most of the sprite world but there are places where recolors are welcomed,no one will "pick on you about em" you can go on making CRAPPY recolors to your heart content,but you wont be challenged you wont improve and most likely you wont know till you post one of those sucky ass recolor dbz vids on youtube and get ripped apart for you foolhardiness.then you'll post one of those stupid ass I quit vids because no one likes you or some shit I don't know. look ANY recolor has potential for greatness,yes even sonic recolors.but if yoU just gonna throw some colors on a sprite pick a goofy ass name and give him overused powers.people are gonna tell you the truth...........it sucks. don't whine about it go back to your drawing board and fix what need to be fixed.look I get what you mean there are some things that you dont want to change but if more then 2 people tell you the same thing is wrong then maybe you should look into it.you want to make a decent fan char/recolor? make him completely different from the original char other wise you might as well take sonic and say HE learned some new moves.which is bullshit really.all our complaining and ripping is us saying MAKE HIM ORIGINAL.if you can't handle that then this is not the hobby/career/whatever for you..........PERIOD.

He is, he has a original background and powers. But I get it, I'll look into it. After I finish my flash game test which should be soon, and no, no fan characters in it.
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan

6/23/2011, 9:57 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
That's completely difference. I hardly think SEGA can steal their own characters, and you just made yourself look even worse for saying that.

Comparing your characters to canon characters isn'tt going to help, ebacuse guess what, your characters aren't canon.

**EDIT** Those sprites were fucking awful. Those things were just terrible. I would rather listen to a collaborative song between Justin Beiber and Rebecca Black mixed into a Rickroll.

Awful? Went from recolors being bad to my edited characters being bad? ......OK cut me something here! Anyone thinks so? I mean come on their very good edits, at least from me apart from my recolors.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

6/23/2011, 10:11 am
@Red x wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:

Awful? Went from recolors being bad to my edited characters being bad? ......OK cut me something here! Anyone thinks so? I mean come on their very good edits, at least from me apart from my recolors.
ARE YOU TALKING BOUT THIS??

dude.......listen to me HE LOOKS LIKE EVERY OTHER SONIC FAN CHAR/RECOLOR.which by definition........makes it suck.please for the love of god edit responsibly

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum