sirpyroflame15
sirpyroflame15
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2011-06-04

All kingdom hearts - Page 3 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/20/2011, 1:59 pm
Shut up dico we just want the fucking game and for you nintendo and xbox sluts to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I likes this song
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 6/20/2011, 2:04 pm
*sniff* i'm so hurt Sad

___________________________________________________________________________________________

All kingdom hearts - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
sirpyroflame15
sirpyroflame15
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2011-06-04

on 6/20/2011, 2:06 pm
Ok this shit gettin out had hey dico lock this

I likes this song
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 6/20/2011, 2:07 pm
*LOCKED*

All kingdom hearts - Page 3 Untitl11
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/20/2011, 2:10 pm
No why would i do that.
Just gtf back on topic lol

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 6/20/2011, 4:27 pm
I just laughing how eric likes to stereotype ps3 and xbox 360 players and also...how he said the ps2 graphics suck...really...eric.....really....and also to finsh this with the community comment only 3% of the games are fps besides what so bad about fps they can be just as good as any game..fyi I r a rpg gamer Razz
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 6/20/2011, 6:31 pm
@Granadico wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
@Eric wrote:Lol you're all wrong.
Final Fantasy (which is what makes this game so great) started out on of course Nintendo.
It was not Sony, it was not the PS2 itself that erupted Kingdom hearts, it was the game. It wouldn't have mattered if it was on Gamecube, or xbox, it would have been succesful either way. Probably more successful on GC and xbox as GC and xbox where far superior in graphics than the PS2.
(Yea you idiots, PS2 was incredibly weak compared to GC and xbox, get your facts straight).
So if anything, it's meant more on Nintendo, since that's where Square Enix started.
As for Sony and Microsoft having a better community? You couldn't be more wrong, not only has Nintendo been around for eons longer, but their games aren't mostly FUCKING FPS! With a fucking fanbase of "OMG N00B, PLEY TEH KILLZONES! COCK OF DUKY! BEST GAME EVER SO MANY N00BS ON OTHER CONSOLES OMGZZZZZZ WERWE HARDCORE GAMERZZZ" That's almost every fan on those 2 consoles. Whilst Nintendo fans usually consist of Nolstalgia fags but at least they aren't shoving down "I CAN NO SCOPE" down your throat every fucking day. They generally have a more open minded and tolerant taste of video games, a higher quality taste actually because they aren't bombarded with FPS games, Nintendo gets a much bigger variety of games with compelling stories. No bullshit "YEa...another war with terrorists/aliens"
That's right Sony and Microsoft, there are OTHER FUCKING GENRES! I'M TIRED OF LOOKING DOWN SIGHTS.
When your consoles start to strain away from mainly FPS shit, then start talking. 0 Originality for Microsoft and Sony. Though Sony wins a little more for Demon souls and infamous.
....................get the fuck outa here with "facts" ima sony man I dont want facts, I want KH 3 on ps3 and all those "lost"KH games (nintendo) brought back HOME to playstation PERIOD! dont bring common sense to a gaming conversation fuck wrong with you LOL

YEAH FUCK LOGIC ITS ALL ABOUT FAN BOYISM
DAMN STRAIGHT

All kingdom hearts - Page 3 Untitl15
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 6/20/2011, 10:24 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:I just laughing how eric likes to stereotype ps3 and xbox 360 players
A stereotype wouldn't be a stereotype if it wasn't true for the bigger group of the community.
and also...how he said the ps2 graphics suck...really...eric.....really....
I never said it sucked, but it was the weakest of the 3. And this is fact.
and also to finsh this with the community comment only 3% of the games are fps
Hell no, more than half of those gamers are FPS gamers. Though i don't think they can be blamed, considering how most of the games these past years have been nothing but FPS. It's mainly what's out there so it's to be expected.
besides what so bad about fps they can be just as good as any game
Any game done right can be good. But how many FPSs are done right to the point that it actually seperates them from the other FPS games you constantly drop 60 bucks for.
Crysis, Call of duty, Killzone, Homefront, Battlefield, counterstrike, Halo. Honestly, what's really so damn different about these games. Only thing I like is that Call of Duty is very fast paced. But it's the same shit over and over again, I'm just tired of looking down sights.

..fyi I r a rpg gamer Razz
RPGs aren't bad, Demon souls was a beautiful wonderful game for the PS3. I think anyone ever should play it. It's the most challenging game I've played in a while. It was so hard, i flung my PS3 controller against the wall. Yes, i went back to my youth where i would get so mad at a game i would throw the controller and curse the game!

Watch your ass.
All kingdom hearts - Page 3 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/21/2011, 12:27 am
haha i've broken my controller doing that before, haven't raged that much in years.
and don't turn this into another console war topic, we already have/had one of those

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Anonymous

on 6/21/2011, 2:23 am
Toxic Reaper wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:They need to remake KH1 and KH2 for the ps3 if they remake for the wii....I going to kill someone...

What they need to do is CONTINUE THE FUCKING STORY and stop making games that reveal stuff to make more games
THAT AND ALSO THEY FUCKING NEED put KH back to PS3 since IT THE FUCKING SUCCESSOR of the console that made it shine..
nope,because a ps3 isnt good.thats right,i said it.
not everybody owns a ps3,i dont like those things.they
arnt made for home,there made for nothing.nintendo,on the other hand,
is owned by most people.shoot,i own a 3ds.and has playstation released any new consoles?
i dont think so.dont be a hater.
@sirpyroflame15 wrote:Shut up dico we just want the fucking game and for you nintendo and xbox sluts to SHUT THE FUCK UP!
ok,you'll be left alone while people are playing games and loving nintendo.
shoot,i got s ps2 and dont play it because of the controllere.dang ps1 controller dosent work with
a ps2.....what kind of stuff is that!?!?!
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/21/2011, 7:38 am
narutoall76 wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:They need to remake KH1 and KH2 for the ps3 if they remake for the wii....I going to kill someone...

What they need to do is CONTINUE THE FUCKING STORY and stop making games that reveal stuff to make more games
THAT AND ALSO THEY FUCKING NEED put KH back to PS3 since IT THE FUCKING SUCCESSOR of the console that made it shine..
is owned by most people.shoot,i own a 3ds.and has playstation released any new consoles?
@sirpyroflame15 wrote:Shut up dico we just want the fucking game and for you nintendo and xbox sluts to SHUT THE FUCK UP!
shoot,i got s ps2 and dont play it because of the controllere.dang ps1 controller dosent work with

Dude have you ever heard of the psvita...yeah you need search that up and psp...and xperia...
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/21/2011, 9:10 am
Crysis, Call of duty, Killzone, Homefront, Battlefield, counterstrike, Halo
I HATE ALL THOSE

I never said it sucked, but it was the weakest of the 3. And this is fact.

WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS FACT SHIT.........

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 6/21/2011, 11:32 am
U mad, face? lol
Comickilljoy
Comickilljoy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2011-06-17

on 6/21/2011, 12:08 pm
They are making 2 more games, one is suppose to be with riku and sora, and i cant think of the other one. But right now, number 3 is currently being worked on.
Anonymous

on 6/21/2011, 2:01 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:
narutoall76 wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:
@Granadico wrote:

Dude have you ever heard of the psvita...yeah you need search that up and psp...and xperia...
i heard of it,and i dont play any psp games anyway+they only added a couple of things.
ar games?i can do that on my 3ds.but we shouldnt talk about this here.if you want to fight,you
create a topic.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/21/2011, 3:48 pm
narutoall76 wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:
narutoall76 wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:
@Granadico wrote:

i heard of it,and i dont play any psp games anyway+they only added a couple of things.
ar games?i can do that on my 3ds.but we shouldnt talk about this here.if you want to fight,you
create a topic.
But you were the who started it..
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 6/21/2011, 4:14 pm
Holy fuck it looks like a huge nerd rage in here... All I can say is that I was never a fan of Kingdom Hearts. I think if it debuted on the Gamecube it may have had more success, the Gamecube is a great gaming console. However; the Playstation 2 was also a great gaming console though didn't have the games to back it up, it was still very powerful. Though none of that really conveys Kingdom Hearts in any way. I think I would have liked Kingdom Hearts if it came out on the Gamecube.

All kingdom hearts - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/21/2011, 5:58 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Holy fuck it looks like a huge nerd rage in here... All I can say is that I was never a fan of Kingdom Hearts. I think if it debuted on the Gamecube it may have had more success, the Gamecube is a great gaming console. However; the Playstation 2 was also a great gaming console though didn't have the games to back it up, it was still very powerful. Though none of that really conveys Kingdom Hearts in any way. I think I would have liked Kingdom Hearts if it came out on the Gamecube.

Isn't that fanboyism?

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/21/2011, 6:46 pm
Or Pattlogic. Who knows.

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/21/2011, 7:02 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Holy fuck it looks like a huge nerd rage in here... All I can say is that I was never a fan of Kingdom Hearts. I think if it debuted on the Gamecube it may have had more success, the Gamecube is a great gaming console. However; the Playstation 2 was also a great gaming console though didn't have the games to back it up, it was still very powerful. Though none of that really conveys Kingdom Hearts in any way. I think I would have liked Kingdom Hearts if it came out on the Gamecube.
get out, Gamecube sucked big ass kong balls LOL

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/21/2011, 7:03 pm
Gamecube was brilliant...

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/21/2011, 7:06 pm
your opinion........

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/21/2011, 7:08 pm
I personally think that the Nintendo Gamecube ultimately failed. It sold horrible compared to the PS2, it lacked many third party developers, and it had to many childish games. Sure it had the Wavebird, but that's only one accomplishment. The best game it has (IMO) is Resident Evil 4, and that is also on PS2. It has I think 1 or 2 online enabled games, and they ultimately failed. I think Gamecube was a disaster for Nintendo. They could've done better.

Anonymous

on 6/21/2011, 10:26 pm
madface,gamecube was awsome.sure no online games but from all ive seen
playstation didnt ether.shoot,i played super mario sunshine and played for hours and hours.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/22/2011, 7:59 am
narutoall76 wrote:madface,gamecube was awsome.sure no online games but from all ive seen
playstation didnt ether.shoot,i played super mario sunshine and played for hours and hours.
of course you did you're 11.when that game came out you we're what 8,.........................6?

U mad, face? lol
ALWAYS

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum