Go down
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 5:42 pm
I'm gonna have to agree with madface on this one as an original KH buyer on my old ps2 KH was popular because of Sony and if there gonna add the offical 3rd part they need to make it for the ps3 and Nintendo can kiss my ass 360 and Ps3 will always have a better fan base and community...
sirpyroflame15
sirpyroflame15
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2011-06-04
Location : 30,000ft above the ground bitch

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 5:55 pm
True

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I likes this song
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 6:06 pm
so true

___________________________________________________________________________________________

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Untitl15
SX8Leon
SX8Leon
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-01-03
Location : Fantasy Island

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 6:41 pm
What if they added it to the Wii & Mario join in on the KH conquest. :3
sirpyroflame15
sirpyroflame15
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2011-06-04
Location : 30,000ft above the ground bitch

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 6:45 pm
@SX8Leon wrote:What if they added it to the Wii & Mario join in on the KH conquest. :3
NO!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I likes this song
SX8Leon
SX8Leon
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-01-03
Location : Fantasy Island

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 6:50 pm
Haha I know that would be terrible but anything can happen I've wanting to play a new KH

game for a while I beat all of my KH games, & I'm getting anxious.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 6:52 pm
They need to remake KH1 and KH2 for the ps3 if they remake for the wii....I going to kill someone...
SX8Leon
SX8Leon
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-01-03
Location : Fantasy Island

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 6:54 pm
Haha I doubt it.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 6:56 pm
@SX8Leon wrote:Haha I doubt it.
If they cane remake ICO they can remake KH
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 7:00 pm
if they put god of war 1,2 on ps3 they can do it with KH 1,2 GODDAMMIT

___________________________________________________________________________________________

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Untitl15
sirpyroflame15
sirpyroflame15
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2011-06-04
Location : 30,000ft above the ground bitch

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 7:12 pm
True but that wouldn't cux of the history sony and nintendo have with one another

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I likes this song
sirpyroflame15
sirpyroflame15
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2011-06-04
Location : 30,000ft above the ground bitch

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 7:33 pm
madfacespriter wrote:if they put god of war 1,2 on ps3 they can do it with KH 1,2 GODDAMMIT
hell yea man they need to and cut the motha fuckin bullshit

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I likes this song
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 7:39 pm
@sirpyroflame15 wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:if they put god of war 1,2 on ps3 they can do it with KH 1,2 GODDAMMIT
hell yea man they need to and cut the motha fuckin bullshit
Ikr I think Square Enix is screwing up CoughThatwhyFFsucknowCough
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 8:00 pm
they did it for gba


to ps2

___________________________________________________________________________________________

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Untitl15
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 8:12 pm
KH was never meant for the GBA dam it ):
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 8:57 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:They need to remake KH1 and KH2 for the ps3 if they remake for the wii....I going to kill someone...

What they need to do is CONTINUE THE FUCKING STORY and stop making games that reveal stuff to make more games

___________________________________________________________________________________________

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 9:04 pm
@Granadico wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:They need to remake KH1 and KH2 for the ps3 if they remake for the wii....I going to kill someone...

What they need to do is CONTINUE THE FUCKING STORY and stop making games that reveal stuff to make more games
THAT AND ALSO THEY FUCKING NEED put KH back to PS3 since IT THE FUCKING SUCCESSOR of the console that made it shine..
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/16/2011, 10:20 pm
I'm honestly not a fan of this series...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
Location : skype lol
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/19/2011, 9:07 pm
I'M NOT A FAN OF YOU PATT! >:I

the games are freaking AWESOME! and i know it takes a long time for a great game but it shouldn't take this long for abunch of games to fill in the story. KH3D looks like it'll be a awesome game except for the fact that it's another filler. they never should have made chain of memories, that game was crap and it was super easy. no extra bosses for sora OR riku to fight, mildly predictable story after you've already beaten sora's, and Marluxia seemed like a severely gay pedofile to me. why the heck would you make the strongest member of the organization of that game use flower pedals? because of that i thought he was a girl until i turned on the sound and actually looked at his face.
the virus version of roxas in re:coded was super easy after you got judgement triad and zanstesuken(sp). anytime before that he was hard. and i'm too lazy to look back and see which of you said that the original was boring, but it was a pretty interesting one. you must've been playing in the beginning or in one of the boring parts. I didn't get to play BBS because my psp decided that it was going to quit on me about a week or so before that game came out. was it as good as it looked or was it a let down?
sirpyroflame15
sirpyroflame15
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2011-06-04
Location : 30,000ft above the ground bitch

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/20/2011, 8:22 am
i think we need to do something about this :bounce: WHO'S WHIT ME?!?!?!?!?!?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I likes this song
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/20/2011, 10:36 am
Lol you're all wrong.
Final Fantasy (which is what makes this game so great) started out on of course Nintendo.
It was not Sony, it was not the PS2 itself that erupted Kingdom hearts, it was the game. It wouldn't have mattered if it was on Gamecube, or xbox, it would have been succesful either way. Probably more successful on GC and xbox as GC and xbox where far superior in graphics than the PS2.
(Yea you idiots, PS2 was incredibly weak compared to GC and xbox, get your facts straight).
So if anything, it's meant more on Nintendo, since that's where Square Enix started.
As for Sony and Microsoft having a better community? You couldn't be more wrong, not only has Nintendo been around for eons longer, but their games aren't mostly FUCKING FPS! With a fucking fanbase of "OMG N00B, PLEY TEH KILLZONES! COCK OF DUKY! BEST GAME EVER SO MANY N00BS ON OTHER CONSOLES OMGZZZZZZ WERWE HARDCORE GAMERZZZ" That's almost every fan on those 2 consoles. Whilst Nintendo fans usually consist of Nolstalgia fags but at least they aren't shoving down "I CAN NO SCOPE" down your throat every fucking day. They generally have a more open minded and tolerant taste of video games, a higher quality taste actually because they aren't bombarded with FPS games, Nintendo gets a much bigger variety of games with compelling stories. No bullshit "YEa...another war with terrorists/aliens"
That's right Sony and Microsoft, there are OTHER FUCKING GENRES! I'M TIRED OF LOOKING DOWN SIGHTS.
When your consoles start to strain away from mainly FPS shit, then start talking. 0 Originality for Microsoft and Sony. Though Sony wins a little more for Demon souls and infamous.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
sirpyroflame15
sirpyroflame15
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2011-06-04
Location : 30,000ft above the ground bitch

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/20/2011, 10:52 am
alot of the shit is true but most of the PSN people aint all like that those are just the bitch ass sluts but like i said not all of us are like. and as for the XBOX people... FUCK THEM!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I likes this song
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/20/2011, 12:48 pm
@Eric wrote:Lol you're all wrong.
Final Fantasy (which is what makes this game so great) started out on of course Nintendo.
It was not Sony, it was not the PS2 itself that erupted Kingdom hearts, it was the game. It wouldn't have mattered if it was on Gamecube, or xbox, it would have been succesful either way. Probably more successful on GC and xbox as GC and xbox where far superior in graphics than the PS2.
(Yea you idiots, PS2 was incredibly weak compared to GC and xbox, get your facts straight).
So if anything, it's meant more on Nintendo, since that's where Square Enix started.
As for Sony and Microsoft having a better community? You couldn't be more wrong, not only has Nintendo been around for eons longer, but their games aren't mostly FUCKING FPS! With a fucking fanbase of "OMG N00B, PLEY TEH KILLZONES! COCK OF DUKY! BEST GAME EVER SO MANY N00BS ON OTHER CONSOLES OMGZZZZZZ WERWE HARDCORE GAMERZZZ" That's almost every fan on those 2 consoles. Whilst Nintendo fans usually consist of Nolstalgia fags but at least they aren't shoving down "I CAN NO SCOPE" down your throat every fucking day. They generally have a more open minded and tolerant taste of video games, a higher quality taste actually because they aren't bombarded with FPS games, Nintendo gets a much bigger variety of games with compelling stories. No bullshit "YEa...another war with terrorists/aliens"
That's right Sony and Microsoft, there are OTHER FUCKING GENRES! I'M TIRED OF LOOKING DOWN SIGHTS.
When your consoles start to strain away from mainly FPS shit, then start talking. 0 Originality for Microsoft and Sony. Though Sony wins a little more for Demon souls and infamous.
....................get the fuck outa here with "facts" ima sony man I dont want facts, I want KH 3 on ps3 and all those "lost"KH games (nintendo) brought back HOME to playstation PERIOD! dont bring common sense to a gaming conversation fuck wrong with you LOL

___________________________________________________________________________________________

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Untitl15
sirpyroflame15
sirpyroflame15
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2011-06-04
Location : 30,000ft above the ground bitch

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/20/2011, 12:58 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
@Eric wrote:Lol you're all wrong.
Final Fantasy (which is what makes this game so great) started out on of course Nintendo.
It was not Sony, it was not the PS2 itself that erupted Kingdom hearts, it was the game. It wouldn't have mattered if it was on Gamecube, or xbox, it would have been succesful either way. Probably more successful on GC and xbox as GC and xbox where far superior in graphics than the PS2.
(Yea you idiots, PS2 was incredibly weak compared to GC and xbox, get your facts straight).
So if anything, it's meant more on Nintendo, since that's where Square Enix started.
As for Sony and Microsoft having a better community? You couldn't be more wrong, not only has Nintendo been around for eons longer, but their games aren't mostly FUCKING FPS! With a fucking fanbase of "OMG N00B, PLEY TEH KILLZONES! COCK OF DUKY! BEST GAME EVER SO MANY N00BS ON OTHER CONSOLES OMGZZZZZZ WERWE HARDCORE GAMERZZZ" That's almost every fan on those 2 consoles. Whilst Nintendo fans usually consist of Nolstalgia fags but at least they aren't shoving down "I CAN NO SCOPE" down your throat every fucking day. They generally have a more open minded and tolerant taste of video games, a higher quality taste actually because they aren't bombarded with FPS games, Nintendo gets a much bigger variety of games with compelling stories. No bullshit "YEa...another war with terrorists/aliens"
That's right Sony and Microsoft, there are OTHER FUCKING GENRES! I'M TIRED OF LOOKING DOWN SIGHTS.
When your consoles start to strain away from mainly FPS shit, then start talking. 0 Originality for Microsoft and Sony. Though Sony wins a little more for Demon souls and infamous.
....................get the fuck outa here with "facts" ima sony man I dont want facts, I want KH 3 on ps3 and all those "lost"KH games (nintendo) brought back HOME to playstation PERIOD! dont bring common sense to a gaming conversation fuck wrong with you LOL
fuck yea madface!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I likes this song
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: All kingdom hearts

on 6/20/2011, 1:52 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
@Eric wrote:Lol you're all wrong.
Final Fantasy (which is what makes this game so great) started out on of course Nintendo.
It was not Sony, it was not the PS2 itself that erupted Kingdom hearts, it was the game. It wouldn't have mattered if it was on Gamecube, or xbox, it would have been succesful either way. Probably more successful on GC and xbox as GC and xbox where far superior in graphics than the PS2.
(Yea you idiots, PS2 was incredibly weak compared to GC and xbox, get your facts straight).
So if anything, it's meant more on Nintendo, since that's where Square Enix started.
As for Sony and Microsoft having a better community? You couldn't be more wrong, not only has Nintendo been around for eons longer, but their games aren't mostly FUCKING FPS! With a fucking fanbase of "OMG N00B, PLEY TEH KILLZONES! COCK OF DUKY! BEST GAME EVER SO MANY N00BS ON OTHER CONSOLES OMGZZZZZZ WERWE HARDCORE GAMERZZZ" That's almost every fan on those 2 consoles. Whilst Nintendo fans usually consist of Nolstalgia fags but at least they aren't shoving down "I CAN NO SCOPE" down your throat every fucking day. They generally have a more open minded and tolerant taste of video games, a higher quality taste actually because they aren't bombarded with FPS games, Nintendo gets a much bigger variety of games with compelling stories. No bullshit "YEa...another war with terrorists/aliens"
That's right Sony and Microsoft, there are OTHER FUCKING GENRES! I'M TIRED OF LOOKING DOWN SIGHTS.
When your consoles start to strain away from mainly FPS shit, then start talking. 0 Originality for Microsoft and Sony. Though Sony wins a little more for Demon souls and infamous.
....................get the fuck outa here with "facts" ima sony man I dont want facts, I want KH 3 on ps3 and all those "lost"KH games (nintendo) brought back HOME to playstation PERIOD! dont bring common sense to a gaming conversation fuck wrong with you LOL

YEAH FUCK LOGIC ITS ALL ABOUT FAN BOYISM

___________________________________________________________________________________________

All kingdom hearts - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum