Go down
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 4:25 pm
Spoiler:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:
exorz15 wrote:
@Blue22 wrote:But he isn't claiming ownership of the effect, nor is anybody praising him for it. Banning him is pretty over the top. Shouldn't the fact that he's being flamed left and right be a suitable enough penalty if you really think he deserves one?

You know something? I don`t really care. You might as well do about anything. I won`t even bother explaining to such mindless idiots as you. But i will tell you something.
You guys have obviously forgotten the meaning of the word 'hobby'. All this animating bit is just a hobby to certain number of people including myself, not a job or something i must do as if i owe you guys. That`s the ONLY thing that i respect Alvin for, even though i hate him. Now i understand. That is why he doesn`t care if he`s using DBZ soundeffects or not, or ripping off someone else`s story. He realises this is a mere hobby and not something special. The only thing he`s getting cussed is for his attitude as a matter of fact. Why aren`t others like Shadefalcon, LgdVegitto, ChakraX, Milanous or even DanDark getting this kind of response as Alvin does? And all of them used FCs, DBZ soundeffects, and ripped off someone else`s story. NOTHING can be original these days. We have all seen movies like battles between evil and good for power and at the end good always wins. It`s just a matter of style. In what way it`ll turn out. Now i get why people like them want to quit. It`s because of mindless flaming and complaints from others like YOU!
Another thing, you guys are true nitpicks. You hate Sonic FCs, but you are just drooling over Kirby ones. Well i won`t act as spoiled as you. I shall use even Sonic FCs with 10000000000 gills on them if i want to. If not for anything, it`s because THOSE FCS are way better looking than the regular characters and you can raise your creativity adding unique abilities to them rather than the regular characters with already the old abilities we all know. But seems you do not understand this as well.
Meh... why am i wasting my time on boneheads?! You might as well rot in a ditch for all i care. And if you DO find a proper proof that i decompiled all those effects, i`ll tell Eric personally to ban me forever and delete my account. But it`s you greedy animals that will stay unpleased and nonsatisfied. You will still cuss and pick on other new animators, taking all their hope away from getting as good as ShunanX or Blank-Mage. I feel pity for them... But, that`s life. Your and their problems i guess.

That`s it from me.

Hold up. Sonic FC with creativity? LOL. We're boneheads? How about you man the fuck up. We were trying to help you improve. I told you I don't give a flying shit if you're using any effects. I'd get you unbanned because as I said before effects are everywhere at this point. I don't care about the sounds you use either. I love DBZ. No problem there. I don't pick on new animators. I thought you had the potential to improve and WARNED you. If you go the Sonic FC way you're going to be flamed. NO one bitches at alvin because even if his sounds suck. His animation mops the floor with you. You can't do that but I tried to help you improve. Some of us really did try. But if it isn't positive you want to be all ignorant and ignore it. How you expect to get better? Why copy everyone else with the Sonic FC bullshit. If you use Sonic FC at least have a different style. Everyone who animates it like that usually gets flamed. And honestly if you're gonna be all whiney about it being hobby stick to youtube. Because if it's one thing all communities hate is Sonic FC. Newgrounds hates that shit. We do too. You should know that by now. Go on youtube and let the lil kids comment of how great you are.

I feel pity for you. You had potential.
The spritas needs one of those + rep systems

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Untitl11
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 4:25 pm
dayum.

you all friggen punt this dude where it hurts.

I guess I could do my best to sum everyone's criticism up, to sum EVERYTHING that EVERYONE has said up.

Decompiling is wrong, and if you didn't do it then you have nothing to worry about

if you're going to continue this series, the best thing for you to do is:

A.) ditch the fan characters, I don't know how, just get them all in a field and make a meteor or something blow them up, they all have heart attacks, nukes were testing in that area and they just die or something

B.) Do what I didn't do when I used to do a series, WRITE THE DAMN SCRIPT UP BEFORE YOU START ANIMATING. come up with battle plans and how you're going to handle scenes! Sure it's a bit boring but it's worth it in the end to have a great series! you think alvin earthworm just wings all his episodes?

C.) TAKE ALL OF KA'S AND D3'S ADVICE!!

next? stop being so but hurt about getting criticism, take the damn advice, use the damn advice, and don't make such a big deal about it. like I said earlier, your 'shouting' like a child and acting immaturely.
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 4:30 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
Spoiler:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:
exorz15 wrote:
@Blue22 wrote:But he isn't claiming ownership of the effect, nor is anybody praising him for it. Banning him is pretty over the top. Shouldn't the fact that he's being flamed left and right be a suitable enough penalty if you really think he deserves one?

You know something? I don`t really care. You might as well do about anything. I won`t even bother explaining to such mindless idiots as you. But i will tell you something.
You guys have obviously forgotten the meaning of the word 'hobby'. All this animating bit is just a hobby to certain number of people including myself, not a job or something i must do as if i owe you guys. That`s the ONLY thing that i respect Alvin for, even though i hate him. Now i understand. That is why he doesn`t care if he`s using DBZ soundeffects or not, or ripping off someone else`s story. He realises this is a mere hobby and not something special. The only thing he`s getting cussed is for his attitude as a matter of fact. Why aren`t others like Shadefalcon, LgdVegitto, ChakraX, Milanous or even DanDark getting this kind of response as Alvin does? And all of them used FCs, DBZ soundeffects, and ripped off someone else`s story. NOTHING can be original these days. We have all seen movies like battles between evil and good for power and at the end good always wins. It`s just a matter of style. In what way it`ll turn out. Now i get why people like them want to quit. It`s because of mindless flaming and complaints from others like YOU!
Another thing, you guys are true nitpicks. You hate Sonic FCs, but you are just drooling over Kirby ones. Well i won`t act as spoiled as you. I shall use even Sonic FCs with 10000000000 gills on them if i want to. If not for anything, it`s because THOSE FCS are way better looking than the regular characters and you can raise your creativity adding unique abilities to them rather than the regular characters with already the old abilities we all know. But seems you do not understand this as well.
Meh... why am i wasting my time on boneheads?! You might as well rot in a ditch for all i care. And if you DO find a proper proof that i decompiled all those effects, i`ll tell Eric personally to ban me forever and delete my account. But it`s you greedy animals that will stay unpleased and nonsatisfied. You will still cuss and pick on other new animators, taking all their hope away from getting as good as ShunanX or Blank-Mage. I feel pity for them... But, that`s life. Your and their problems i guess.

That`s it from me.

Hold up. Sonic FC with creativity? LOL. We're boneheads? How about you man the fuck up. We were trying to help you improve. I told you I don't give a flying shit if you're using any effects. I'd get you unbanned because as I said before effects are everywhere at this point. I don't care about the sounds you use either. I love DBZ. No problem there. I don't pick on new animators. I thought you had the potential to improve and WARNED you. If you go the Sonic FC way you're going to be flamed. NO one bitches at alvin because even if his sounds suck. His animation mops the floor with you. You can't do that but I tried to help you improve. Some of us really did try. But if it isn't positive you want to be all ignorant and ignore it. How you expect to get better? Why copy everyone else with the Sonic FC bullshit. If you use Sonic FC at least have a different style. Everyone who animates it like that usually gets flamed. And honestly if you're gonna be all whiney about it being hobby stick to youtube. Because if it's one thing all communities hate is Sonic FC. Newgrounds hates that shit. We do too. You should know that by now. Go on youtube and let the lil kids comment of how great you are.

I feel pity for you. You had potential.
The spritas needs one of those + rep systems

if they did, ping's would be REALLY low. XD
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 4:33 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
Spoiler:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:
exorz15 wrote:
@Blue22 wrote:But he isn't claiming ownership of the effect, nor is anybody praising him for it. Banning him is pretty over the top. Shouldn't the fact that he's being flamed left and right be a suitable enough penalty if you really think he deserves one?

You know something? I don`t really care. You might as well do about anything. I won`t even bother explaining to such mindless idiots as you. But i will tell you something.
You guys have obviously forgotten the meaning of the word 'hobby'. All this animating bit is just a hobby to certain number of people including myself, not a job or something i must do as if i owe you guys. That`s the ONLY thing that i respect Alvin for, even though i hate him. Now i understand. That is why he doesn`t care if he`s using DBZ soundeffects or not, or ripping off someone else`s story. He realises this is a mere hobby and not something special. The only thing he`s getting cussed is for his attitude as a matter of fact. Why aren`t others like Shadefalcon, LgdVegitto, ChakraX, Milanous or even DanDark getting this kind of response as Alvin does? And all of them used FCs, DBZ soundeffects, and ripped off someone else`s story. NOTHING can be original these days. We have all seen movies like battles between evil and good for power and at the end good always wins. It`s just a matter of style. In what way it`ll turn out. Now i get why people like them want to quit. It`s because of mindless flaming and complaints from others like YOU!
Another thing, you guys are true nitpicks. You hate Sonic FCs, but you are just drooling over Kirby ones. Well i won`t act as spoiled as you. I shall use even Sonic FCs with 10000000000 gills on them if i want to. If not for anything, it`s because THOSE FCS are way better looking than the regular characters and you can raise your creativity adding unique abilities to them rather than the regular characters with already the old abilities we all know. But seems you do not understand this as well.
Meh... why am i wasting my time on boneheads?! You might as well rot in a ditch for all i care. And if you DO find a proper proof that i decompiled all those effects, i`ll tell Eric personally to ban me forever and delete my account. But it`s you greedy animals that will stay unpleased and nonsatisfied. You will still cuss and pick on other new animators, taking all their hope away from getting as good as ShunanX or Blank-Mage. I feel pity for them... But, that`s life. Your and their problems i guess.

That`s it from me.

Hold up. Sonic FC with creativity? LOL. We're boneheads? How about you man the fuck up. We were trying to help you improve. I told you I don't give a flying shit if you're using any effects. I'd get you unbanned because as I said before effects are everywhere at this point. I don't care about the sounds you use either. I love DBZ. No problem there. I don't pick on new animators. I thought you had the potential to improve and WARNED you. If you go the Sonic FC way you're going to be flamed. NO one bitches at alvin because even if his sounds suck. His animation mops the floor with you. You can't do that but I tried to help you improve. Some of us really did try. But if it isn't positive you want to be all ignorant and ignore it. How you expect to get better? Why copy everyone else with the Sonic FC bullshit. If you use Sonic FC at least have a different style. Everyone who animates it like that usually gets flamed. And honestly if you're gonna be all whiney about it being hobby stick to youtube. Because if it's one thing all communities hate is Sonic FC. Newgrounds hates that shit. We do too. You should know that by now. Go on youtube and let the lil kids comment of how great you are.

I feel pity for you. You had potential.
The spritas needs one of those + rep systems

Lmfao haha True.

@SXR123 wrote:dayum.

you all friggen punt this dude where it hurts.

I guess I could do my best to sum everyone's criticism up, to sum EVERYTHING that EVERYONE has said up.

Decompiling is wrong, and if you didn't do it then you have nothing to worry about

if you're going to continue this series, the best thing for you to do is:

A.) ditch the fan characters, I don't know how, just get them all in a field and make a meteor or something blow them up, they all have heart attacks, nukes were testing in that area and they just die or something

B.) Do what I didn't do when I used to do a series, WRITE THE DAMN SCRIPT UP BEFORE YOU START ANIMATING. come up with battle plans and how you're going to handle scenes! Sure it's a bit boring but it's worth it in the end to have a great series! you think alvin earthworm just wings all his episodes?

C.) TAKE ALL OF KA'S AND D3'S ADVICE!!

next? stop being so but hurt about getting criticism, take the damn advice, use the damn advice, and don't make such a big deal about it. like I said earlier, your 'shouting' like a child and acting immaturely.


He can use fan characters...but DON'T make them hedgehogs....There are 054935093425239 BILLIONS of animals out there.........not that hard. And refrain from making them transform like 049324023930 times with super hair. We punt him because he doesn't learn. It's been 12 episodes it gets worse. And he looks up to SuperDickweed123 as inspiration. The worst of them all.
If you seen DS's Sonic FC animation you'll see everyone liked it. why? Because it ain't no Super sayian Asshole hedgehog transforming spaming hadokamehamas and saying PENIS THE DILDO BLASTUR. On top of that the FC's didn't look shit. Recolored yes, but shitty no.
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 4:35 pm
if you aren't good with fan characters, don't use them. that's what i'm saying, and he is definitely not good with'em.
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 4:36 pm
But that's what he apparently loves. If he doesn't want to get rid of it. Change it.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 4:37 pm
Um... Hold on, I've never really watched anything with a sonic FC for fear that I might get angry, and i dnt like being angry, but who the hell is the idiot who would go around sayin PENIS THE DILDO BLASTUR? and who is this SuperDickWeed123???

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Untitl11
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 4:38 pm
I'm be honest he should stop making series all togther until he can handle the task of making a series. I believe he pushing him self he should start out small with sprite fights and that gets a 4.00 on Newgrounds then he make a series
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 4:42 pm
.....I dont think he'll be checking this thread anymoar

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Untitl11
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 4:42 pm
@D3Anims wrote:.....I dont think he'll be checking this thread anymoar
Of cource that what most people with fan characters do let just wait a day and see what happens
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2010-10-11

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 4:43 pm
I actually dont mind his Sonic FCs. The only real probleim I had was the horrible..HORRIBLE wrting

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Tumblr_mven6wOtdu1sjkcw8o1_1280
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 4:44 pm
@D3Anims wrote:Um... Hold on, I've never really watched anything with a sonic FC for fear that I might get angry, and i dnt like being angry, but who the hell is the idiot who would go around sayin PENIS THE DILDO BLASTUR? and who is this SuperDickWeed123???

You really want to know? May god help you. 10 something episodes. Each 10-11 minutes long. TRY to watch 1 episode and you'll cry.
Search Chaos Armageddon on youtube. When you watch it you can come post here, And slap him for trying to be like that guy.

This is the whole penis infected episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGwNPF1QLd8

and this is his old channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/supershadow124?blend=4&ob=5

SuperDickweed124.



Toxic Reaper wrote:I'm be honest he should stop making series all togther until he can handle the task of making a series. I believe he pushing him self he should start out small with sprite fights and that gets a 4.00 on Newgrounds then he make a series


See. Toxic Reaper is the perfect example. He made shitty stuff. Was flamed. Came back and improved a shit ton. Why?
He took that shit like a man.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 5:01 pm
i was flamed once T-T by the Dragons everlasting wrath

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Untitl11
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2010-10-11

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 5:02 pm


.....lolwut!? ....was he serious?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Tumblr_mven6wOtdu1sjkcw8o1_1280
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 5:19 pm
Spoiler:
OH MY FUCKING SHIT, REALLY???? DAMMIT EXOR YOU BETTER NOT STOOP TO THAT LEVEL OF FUCKERY


___________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Untitl11
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2010-10-11

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 5:21 pm
"Poop the whore Penis Sucking Tornado Blast" !?


What really blew my mind was that all of the comments on his video were positive

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Tumblr_mven6wOtdu1sjkcw8o1_1280
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 5:27 pm
@Blue22 wrote:"Poop the whore Penis Sucking Tornado Blast" !?


What really blew my mind was that all of the comments on his video were positive

LMFAO. I'm telling you. The 9 yr olds are good for something.
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2010-10-11

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 5:37 pm
I really don't get what people found so entertaining about that -__-

I really doubt Exor will stoop that low

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Tumblr_mven6wOtdu1sjkcw8o1_1280
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 5:39 pm
exorz15 wrote:
@MetallicTheory wrote:Sweet, but it's a little reminiscent of SuperShadow124.
Hehe, him and his Chaos Armeggedon series. He`s taken everything so overexaggerated, and THAT`s EXACTLY what i like about it. Energy, fierceness.
So yea, i`m very shocked that you have been reminded by him. That means a LOT. Thank you sir.


Nope. He wants to.
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 5:42 pm
quick question, how the hell is he able to upload past the 15 minute mark?

EDIT: THE BASTARD, HE TOOK THE SPRITAS LOADER.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 5:49 pm
That shit was pathetic, friggin dick blast, thats what happens when you get Sonic FC's. At least we've yet to receive a Kirby FC that fires kamehame's and looks like a recolored kirby(kurbi being the exception, we've explained his origin)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Untitl11
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2010-10-11

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 5:51 pm
....but they all look like recolored Kirbys wearing fancy hats.... jocolor farao king queen geek

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Tumblr_mven6wOtdu1sjkcw8o1_1280
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 6:17 pm
Mine isn't. Very Happy But whatever. Hopefully he gets better.
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2010-10-11

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 6:21 pm
What I don't get is why everybody uses Sonic and Shadow sprites as a base for their FCs? Where's the love for Tails, Knuckles, Rouge, Amy, Cream, or even Big?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Tumblr_mven6wOtdu1sjkcw8o1_1280
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 12 of POWER HUNTERS X!!!!!!!!!!!

6/20/2011, 6:23 pm
@Blue22 wrote:Where's the love for Tails, Knuckles, Rouge, Amy, Cream, or even Big?

hedgehogs are easiest to make, to make others people would actually have to use some effort. everyone but cream and big I can relate with.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum