Go down
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Need a grass BG Empty Need a grass BG

on 4/11/2010, 1:52 pm
I need a overview of a grassy area

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2009-10-07
https://twitter.com/@ptr_01

Need a grass BG Empty Re: Need a grass BG

on 4/11/2010, 3:33 pm
BDBstriker wrote:I need a overview of a grassy area
http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/sprites/Sonic/backgorund_idems/sonicadvancebackgrounds3rt.png

erm, third one down on the left i think would be a good one...

But this one is actually hard to find, i'll carry on looking if that one isn't no good. :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mad 
- Twitter
- Gaming YouTube Channel [ChillaxersPlay]
- Personal Gaming Channel + Animations [PTR]
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 4/12/2010, 3:39 pm
Jump Superstars - Grassland.
Might work good, I mean, I don't know if you will be able to scroll it much, but it could work...

Jump Superstars Grassland 2.
Another one, very much the same, could scroll, but I am unsure. I feel it is annoying that the sprite ripper had left the floating ground stuff there because then it is harder to use...

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Menace - Plain, Martial Arts Tournament, Cliffs, & Sky.
Well, they are kind of over used, but two of them are grassy plains, and that can work. And there are some random other Dragon Ball Z backgrounds that you could use.

Tales of Destiny - Phandria Forest Battlefield.
Yes, I know that isn't grassy...but it is placed in a forest, so I felt I could through that in.

Katekyoo Hitman Reborn! DS Flame Rumble Hyper: Moeyo Mirai - Future Forest.
That one you can't...really have much interaction with, but you can make a close combat fight there.

Katekyoo Hitman Reborn! DS Flame Rumble X: Mirai Chou-Bakuhatsu - Future Forest 2.
This one is just like the other one above this one, although this one allows you to put it all in individual layers.

Naruto: Ninja Council 3 - Forest of Death. This one is a little overused, but I guess it could work.

Naruto: Ninja Council 3 - Forest of Death 2. This one is also overused, but it could work as well, and it is scroll-able.

Jump Superstars - Forest Stage.
Also very overused, but its a neat looking background, and it is also scroll-able. Although, it is harder to use because of those floating ground things.

NEW Super Mario Bros. - Grassland.
Yes, I know, its Super Mario, but its still a grassland, and I don't even know what characters you will be using. So, it could work.

Groove Adventure Rave - Plains.
Yes, I know, it isn't really, grassy, more of a wasteland, but you could touch it up more to make it more grass-like.

Tales of Eternia - Battle Plain.
This is one of my favorite, I was going to use it sometime soon, but you can use it as well. That is, because sharing, is caring.

Well, those are like, some of the plains/forest backgrounds that I know of. I can't really show more, considering I've already link you to many as it is.

Need a grass BG Purple11

[The Return]
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/12/2010, 4:34 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Jump Superstars - Grassland.
Might work good, I mean, I don't know if you will be able to scroll it much, but it could work...

Another one, very much the same, could scroll, but I am unsure. I feel it is annoying that the sprite ripper had left the floating ground stuff there because then it is harder to use...

Well, they are kind of over used, but two of them are grassy plains, and that can work. And there are some random other Dragon Ball Z backgrounds that you could use.

Yes, I know that isn't grassy...but it is placed in a forest, so I felt I could through that in.

That one you can't...really have much interaction with, but you can make a close combat fight there.

Katekyoo Hitman Reborn! DS Flame Rumble X: Mirai Chou-Bakuhatsu - Future Forest 2.
This one is just like the other one above this one, although this one allows you to put it all in individual layers.

Naruto: Ninja Council 3 - Forest of Death. This one is a little overused, but I guess it could work.

Naruto: Ninja Council 3 - Forest of Death 2. This one is also overused, but it could work as well, and it is scroll-able.

Also very overused, but its a neat looking background, and it is also scroll-able. Although, it is harder to use because of those floating ground things.

Yes, I know, its Super Mario, but its still a grassland, and I don't even know what characters you will be using. So, it could work.

Yes, I know, it isn't really, grassy, more of a wasteland, but you could touch it up more to make it more grass-like.

This is one of my favorite, I was going to use it sometime soon, but you can use it as well. That is, because sharing, is caring.

Well, those are like, some of the plains/forest backgrounds that I know of. I can't really show more, considering I've already link you to many as it is.
Good Searching Patt! :) Ma fav was the last one. Very Happy

Mad 
- Twitter
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 4/12/2010, 4:38 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Jump Superstars - Grassland.

D: i should put in a thank you button thingy.

Watch your ass.
Need a grass BG Banned1a7c7e438gif
BDB
BDB

on 4/12/2010, 4:58 pm
Holy frigg thanks, but I need a birds eye view down on the ground, I will try to use some of these considering all the effort to find them though Very Happy

Click:
BDB
BDB

on 4/12/2010, 5:18 pm
actually, I'll just switch to this view, doesn't really matter

Click:
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/12/2010, 5:26 pm
Hm... I did just come across one of a "birds eye view".

Dragon Ball Z Super: Gokuden: Kakusei-Hen - Plains.
That one is probably the best one you can find. What I would do is find a back view of the character and then make him fly (considering they are in birds eye view...) and then switch to a regular view. Very Happy

Need a grass BG Purple11

[The Return]
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/12/2010, 5:37 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Hm... I did just come across one of a "birds eye view".

Dragon Ball Z Super: Gokuden: Kakusei-Hen - Plains.
That one is probably the best one you can find. What I would do is find a back view of the character and then make him fly (considering they are in birds eye view...) and then switch to a regular view. Very Happy
yeah, it probably is. But for the sake of it, i finally found some! 8D
http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/narutopotn2/sheet/16548
http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/sonicbattle/sheet/10809
http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/sonicbattle/sheet/10803
http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/srworiggen/sheet/24280

Its still good for some other people who view the site though. :)

Mad 
- Twitter
BDB
BDB

on 4/12/2010, 5:39 pm
lol thanks but it's okay, I'm gonna use a space scene instead

Click:
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/12/2010, 6:15 pm
Lawl, alrighty then. Very Happy

Need a grass BG Purple11

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum