Go down
Anonymous

Kidney stone shards in my dick - Page 6 Empty Re: Kidney stone shards in my dick

on 6/30/2011, 1:06 am
yjem newgrounds people are so mean.they did this to me with my animation.
did they say anything nice?no.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Kidney stone shards in my dick - Page 6 Empty Re: Kidney stone shards in my dick

on 6/30/2011, 7:02 am
so,what? is eric in operation again now because he hasn't been on?or maybe he's working on that animation THATS NOT LUFFY VS SANJI GODDAMMIT. also I want to know is he still pissing blood because well...........
Kidney stone shards in my dick - Page 6 11130010

now get back to work on LvsS

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kidney stone shards in my dick - Page 6 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 6/30/2011, 10:56 am
Nah. He's on MSN. Moody as usually. That's him. Condeming people who don't meet up to his (personal) standards. Gets the wise-talk going and forces opinions on others. Yup.
Not that nothing happened between us lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kidney stone shards in my dick - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/30/2011, 11:25 am
how can you let him talk crap to you and not rip on him back???dude...........this man is bleeding out his "penis" couple that with his bitchy attitude,and fuck man thats like 8,9 pms jokes right there LOL

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 6/30/2011, 1:32 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Patt wrote:Lmfao I feel the same. But I have an OCD about cleaning things and I feel like that would be so damn fun.

Are you like Dexter's mom :O
HOw the hell is that fun
This will all be off topic but I don't fucking care.

Dude cleaning my ears isn't fun, but it's just something I have to keep doing. I mean it's not like WOOOOTTT YEAH FUN FUN FUN FUN GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! But it's something I just do.

@Ping wrote:No. I have, like...a weird OCD. Sometimes I feel like if I hadn't stepped in this area, I shouldn't leave it. Like, in the bathroom. I'm about to leave, but then I got back and stand on the tiles. It makes me feel very uncomfortable if I didn't go on another tile. Thats when I become obsessed over it.

Tubs. When I'd get out of it, I'd get back in and stay in it until I'm satisfied, but I never was. Out and in. Out and in. Out & in. I do this with my dick hanging out.

Driving. Kind of scary when your OCD starts kicking in, but I use my senses that God gave me. I use them fucking hard, so I won't crash into something.
I do that too, but not like the first part. I mean like if I walk into a room that I didn't mean to walk into, or if I walked in and forgot what I was supposed to do, I walk out and then I have to walk back in and cover more ground and step on tiles in a pattern.

With your dick hanging out huh? XD

Oh man I love driving.

Kidney stone shards in my dick - Page 6 Purple11

[The Return]
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 6/30/2011, 6:55 pm
So Eric, I see you online are you doing any better? Hope your not eatting bacon filled cake with lard frosting with a oil drum full of coca cola and beer..

Kidney stone shards in my dick - Page 6 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/30/2011, 6:56 pm
Actually we're webcaming and he's eating a Big Mac while drinking one of those 2 Liters of Pepsi...

[The Return]
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/30/2011, 6:57 pm
@Patt wrote:Actually we're webcaming and he's eating a Big Mac while drinking one of those 2 Liters of Pepsi...
damn, boy dont never learn his lesson. Ima go eat a cupcake.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/30/2011, 6:59 pm
He is also eating an entire casing of Oreos.

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/30/2011, 7:00 pm
Im eating walmart brand pizza and chocolate cake.......drinking water LOL

Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/30/2011, 7:01 pm
@Patt wrote:He is also eating an entire casing of Oreos.
Eric destroying his Kidneys like a BOSS aint he!! haha

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/30/2011, 7:01 pm
Lmfao I just told him everything and he said it's fine, he's running down to KFC later to buy a huge ass box of chicken...

[The Return]
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 6/30/2011, 7:06 pm
@Ping wrote:Nah. He's on MSN. Moody as usually. That's him. Condeming people who don't meet up to his (personal) standards. Gets the wise-talk going and forces opinions on others. Yup.
Not that nothing happened between us lol
The fuck are you talking about?

Watch your ass.
Kidney stone shards in my dick - Page 6 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/30/2011, 7:06 pm
HAHAHAH.

[The Return]
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/30/2011, 7:07 pm
@Patt wrote:Lmfao I just told him everything and he said it's fine, he's running down to KFC later to buy a huge ass box of chicken...
You know I dont really respect Eric as much as I should of as you guys seem to, but damn gotta give tha man his props. He dont even let rocks cutting the inside of his damn penis slow him down haha.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 6/30/2011, 8:29 pm
@Patt wrote:Actually we're webcaming and he's eating a Big Mac while drinking one of those 2 Liters of Pepsi...

Are you doing webcam sex?
and he's still drinking soda, and a 2 FUCKING LITER bottle

Kidney stone shards in my dick - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/30/2011, 8:46 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@Patt wrote:Lmfao I just told him everything and he said it's fine, he's running down to KFC later to buy a huge ass box of chicken...
You know I dont really respect Eric as much as I should of as you guys seem to, but damn gotta give tha man his props. He dont even let rocks cutting the inside of his damn penis slow him down haha.
re......LOL..............................resp..........................LMAO..........................respect.............AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/30/2011, 8:53 pm
@Face wrote:
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
re......LOL..............................resp..........................LMAO..........................respect.............AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

inb4ban

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/30/2011, 9:00 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Face wrote:
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:

inb4ban
what does that mean?

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/30/2011, 9:15 pm
I'm saying i posted that he's gonna get banned before he gets banned for saying that. And i'm obviously joking

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/30/2011, 10:18 pm
Back to topic you fucks.

[The Return]
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/30/2011, 10:43 pm
@Patt wrote:fucks.
haha something Eric wont be about to do for a while, or ever if he keeps his eatting habits up. He would have to tell his girlfriend "Im sorry, but I can't make sweet love to you because my kidneys and dick suffer from a disease doctors refer to as, Being a Unhealthy Prick Disease or BUPD for short. Then Eric locks that conversation thread and 48h-ban her for starting a useless topic, and being useless....to his penis.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/30/2011, 11:09 pm
Yeah you should stop... xD

[The Return]
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/30/2011, 11:12 pm
@Patt wrote:Yeah you should stop... xD
...sorry I have a habit for making for of people because of their health problems. I make fun of my little brother because the doctor said he is over weight for his age every day. I call him "The Fat One".

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/30/2011, 11:14 pm
Just stop lmfao. I will be forced to lock this soon lmfao.

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum