Go down
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Leo's Drawings and other Shenanigans Empty Leo's Drawings and other Shenanigans

6/5/2011, 9:14 am
Hey. As the gallery barely gets noticied, I thought about posting my stuff in this topic aswell.

Oh yeah, it's not letting me send any other drawings, SO EH

"The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit. You cannot send more."

Firstly, this awesome drawing I've made of Sonic 2.
Leo's Drawings and other Shenanigans Sonic2m.th

I kinda liked its sketchy feel, so I think I'm gonna stay with this style of coloring lol
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Leo's Drawings and other Shenanigans Empty Re: Leo's Drawings and other Shenanigans

6/5/2011, 10:42 am
Tail's left hand be looking rather huge.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Leo's Drawings and other Shenanigans Purple11

[The Return]
Leo
Leo

Leo's Drawings and other Shenanigans Empty Re: Leo's Drawings and other Shenanigans

6/5/2011, 10:45 am
Yea I noticied that.

But it's done so eh
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

6/5/2011, 10:56 am
Rookie mistake bro, Tails' body is tilted with his right foot further out and his left foot behind him. As a matter of fact, you should have made his hand even smaller than normal. Bro...I thought you knew depth. :C

___________________________________________________________________________________________

[The Return]
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

6/5/2011, 10:56 am
Sonics face says "WHAD U SAY ABOUT MY MOM?"

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Leo's Drawings and other Shenanigans 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Leo's Drawings and other Shenanigans 2lax69
Leo's Drawings and other Shenanigans TZmdW
Leo
Leo

6/5/2011, 11:11 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:Rookie mistake bro, Tails' body is tilted with his right foot further out and his left foot behind him. As a matter of fact, you should have made his hand even smaller than normal. Bro...I thought you knew depth. :C

Yea yea yea

It's a old drawing I've found here, I'm not going to fix this.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

6/5/2011, 11:24 am
I know I'm just fooling, lmfao. You're my bro, you know how I do. <3

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

6/5/2011, 1:18 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Rookie mistake bro, Tails' body is tilted with his right foot further out and his left foot behind him. As a matter of fact, you should have made his hand even smaller than normal. Bro...I thought you knew depth. :C

There should be barely be any depth, if any, because his other side is like an inch away, so it'd be basically pointless

Leo's Drawings and other Shenanigans Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

6/5/2011, 1:33 pm
I...would like to make a request...

Leo's Drawings and other Shenanigans Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo

6/5/2011, 2:49 pm
No BOOTY

And I'm not open to requests. But eh, what do you want Ping, my good ol' pal?
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

6/5/2011, 3:10 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:No BOOTY

And I'm not open to requests. But eh, what do you want Ping, my good ol' pal?

$10 its some other part of the female anatomy

Leo's Drawings and other Shenanigans Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Leo
Leo

6/5/2011, 3:33 pm
No females plz
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

6/6/2011, 2:12 am
Ah. Well, I assumed there would be some art of females or some...things of the sort when I read shenanigans in your title. Ahem.

Xeoras! A.K.A. Sareo's nobody. You won't need an image of Xeoras. He looks a lot like him. You just need to add red highlights in the front of his hair. If you feel like including his weapon in the drawing, it's the oblivion keyblade.

Add whatever style you like to him.

THANKS LEONIDAS!!!!!#%h5&(butt\!!

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo

6/6/2011, 11:29 am
Oh that. I might do it. As I've said I'm not taking requests, but you're a good ol' pal so yeh.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

6/6/2011, 3:28 pm
Huzzah!! You da man\!!!!!!!

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

6/7/2011, 9:20 pm
@Granadico wrote:

There should be barely be any depth, if any, because his other side is like an inch away, so it'd be basically pointless

The body of Tails is pivoted. Then on top of that the arm is straight out, therefore the hand should even be further back from the camera than the rest of his body. Therefore, the should be a difference, perhaps 15% smaller than the hand if it were at a similar depth to the rest of the picture. As you can see...

Leo's Drawings and other Shenanigans Piv0t10

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

6/8/2011, 12:24 am
Since when did YOU made yourself an art critic?

Leo
Leo

6/8/2011, 11:14 am
He's not a art critic, he's just talking about basic perspective principles.

Also I know all that, but this is freakin' old, I didn't know much back then.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

6/8/2011, 12:21 pm
Oh- I didn't even notice.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

6/8/2011, 9:12 pm
Pingboy wrote:Since when did YOU made yourself an art critic?
I study my art too... >.>

leocartoon1 wrote:He's not a art critic, he's just talking about basic perspective principles.

Also I know all that, but this is freakin' old, I didn't know much back then.
I know, I just wanted to point that out for you. I didn't mean like to say haha there's a flaw you're not amazing. I just wanted to tell you there's a flaw, and you already knew, which shows you've grown. I didn't mean to offend or anything fuck. I know you know that I didn't mean to, it's all good, we still tight. <3

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

6/10/2011, 11:41 am
Lol Tail's gigantic ass hands! Lol

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

6/10/2011, 7:09 pm
Fuck you... : ( ^

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum