Go down
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

What do you do for work to support your  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you do for work to support your

on 5/30/2011, 8:20 pm
I never smile (thus the name) and me being nice is being quiet

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you do for work to support your  - Page 2 Untitl15
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

What do you do for work to support your  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you do for work to support your

on 5/30/2011, 8:20 pm
Its the biggest pain, people ask for sizes that are OBVIOUSLY too small, then go crazy when I say we don't have their size. /sigh

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you do for work to support your  - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 5/30/2011, 8:29 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Its the biggest pain, people ask for sizes that are OBVIOUSLY too small, then go crazy when I say we don't have their size. /sigh

rofl they're so delusional haha you should just bring them that size and the size you think they are, and say the bigger one is the smaller one to make them think that they're the size they wanted

What do you do for work to support your  - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/30/2011, 8:34 pm
No seriously I legit measure, and they bring out that gay ass, 'well in Nike they seem a little to small so I get a half higher'. And I'm like, 'well are you sure? These shoes run fit to size'. And they say, 'no I've used Nike before and they seriously run small'. So I bring out the size and they're like, 'oh no! These are too small'. :\

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/30/2011, 8:50 pm
I dont think I could ever work a retail again.LOL I'd be done slap a bitch

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/30/2011, 9:15 pm
I think it's easy money though.

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/30/2011, 10:58 pm
Yeah i'd shoot people if i had to work retail, too many stupid people. I would never wanna work in fast food places either, ESPECIALLY cashier. Oh the horror of the thought of it

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/30/2011, 10:59 pm
Lmfao fuck cashier oh god that'd be the WORST.

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/30/2011, 11:04 pm
One time my uncle (who's only 5 years older than me) worked as a cashier for a partime job, and we were gonna troll him and order a buncha shit then when he repeats the order tell him he got it all wrong to make him redo it a couple times, but we were never able to D:

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 5/30/2011, 11:04 pm
Prostitution.

Watch your ass.
What do you do for work to support your  - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/30/2011, 11:07 pm
@Granadico wrote:One time my uncle (who's only 5 years older than me) worked as a cashier for a partime job, and we were gonna troll him and order a buncha shit then when he repeats the order tell him he got it all wrong to make him redo it a couple times, but we were never able to D:
Lmfao there was this one time my friend and I went to Dunkin Donuts and he's Hispanic and his words are slurred so hardcore and he asked for a 'Mocha Colata' and the girl replied back, 'did you say bottle of water'? And Idk it was hilarious lmfao.

@Eric wrote:Prostitution.
No wonder you've been gone so damn much...

[The Return]
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 5/30/2011, 11:31 pm
@Eric wrote:Prostitution.
pimp or just working it?

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
What do you do for work to support your  - Page 2 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
What do you do for work to support your  - Page 2 2lax69
What do you do for work to support your  - Page 2 TZmdW
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/31/2011, 12:03 am
Lange must be the pimp.

and rofl how do you even get water out of that Patt

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
HarryControl
HarryControl
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2010-11-05

on 5/31/2011, 12:28 am
I worked at Burger King for about year once before I moved. Gnarly was it difficult on my back whenever I was making burgers since I'm a tall person.. I preferred to be cashier there.

And yeah, being a cashier can be tedious after you know what you're doing. I wanna try and find some kind of labor work like the warehouse job I had before.

What do you do for work to support your  - Page 2 Luigi-o
"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?" - Matthew 16:26
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 5/31/2011, 1:39 am
I work at Culvers... Again. Its a food restaurant. It was easy to get it back. They were looking for someone to higher. No one took interest to be a slave. I have the experience of cooking and ordering. I work there 4 days a week. 6hrs. I'll put in over time now that home school is over for the summer.

I also clean up for the Barber across my house. Nigga makes good money. I don't do it everyday. He has a son. He usually does it, but HE works too, so I fill in for him on his work days, and he pays me after I'm done. It's a busy place. Best in town.
I only got the job cause him and his son are really good friends with my mother. The son likes my mom.

I plan on getting the Waboo-thingy Tablet to aninate a series for Shuhan's friend.

I had 3 jobs before, but it never occured to me that I could spend my money on adobe Flash products damn fuck damn I could have saved my computer from viruses fuck dam shit

What do you do for work to support your  - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/31/2011, 2:26 am
I'd probably still be working a retail job if I didn't take up the family business (general contractor)

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/31/2011, 2:48 am
^ You make a buck-load of money!

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/31/2011, 6:52 am
like 17 hundred a week before taxes.and that with out OT

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/31/2011, 1:09 pm
... I make 10 an hour. I'm greatful. Barber pays me twenty.

My father makes 800 each week, but leaves with 300dollars. The state is a mother fuc-

120 dollars goes into gas. Other money goes into food, and finally, the fuggin' bills.

No PS3 for me. I'll be saving though.

Dammit my cool meter is dropping every month. I still got no PS3.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/31/2011, 1:18 pm
I work hard but I also play hard like tonight im going to game 1 of the finales heat-mavericks baby.those tickets were not cheap LOL 785.45 x 2

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/31/2011, 2:37 pm
I'll get something in two weeks.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/31/2011, 2:50 pm
madfacespriter wrote:like 17 hundred a week before taxes.and that with out OT
What the fuck and you didn't buy me SHIT for my birthday?!

madfacespriter wrote:I work hard but I also play hard like tonight im going to game 1 of the finales heat-mavericks baby.those tickets were not cheap LOL 785.45 x 2
Oh my fuck I wish I were you right now fuck.

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/31/2011, 3:43 pm
What the fuck and you didn't buy me SHIT for my birthday?!
LOL I LOLed so hard I scared the person in the car next to me when I read that

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/31/2011, 3:46 pm
Lmfao no but for real what the fuck is wrong wit chu.

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/31/2011, 4:06 pm
LOL how the hell am I suppose to get you a b-day gift? LOL paypal??

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum