18 posters
Go down
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

EEnE Z (the dumbest crossover ever...) - Page 3 Empty Re: EEnE Z (the dumbest crossover ever...)

5/12/2012, 2:20 pm
@Leo wrote:
Saulgp wrote:1 of the things i hated was that when they idle,the lines started to move weird.

That was intentional. It's called squigglevision, where the lines are redrawn a few times in holds so that the characters will appear to be moving all the time.

wow u know a lot of this Surprised
but leo they should realize that it looked weird

___________________________________________________________________________________________

EEnE Z (the dumbest crossover ever...) - Page 3 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500EEnE Z (the dumbest crossover ever...) - Page 3 CmHNDLR
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

EEnE Z (the dumbest crossover ever...) - Page 3 Empty Re: EEnE Z (the dumbest crossover ever...)

5/12/2012, 2:25 pm
Greatest....idea....evars.
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

5/12/2012, 2:32 pm
Saulgp wrote:
@Leo wrote:
Saulgp wrote:1 of the things i hated was that when they idle,the lines started to move weird.

That was intentional. It's called squigglevision, where the lines are redrawn a few times in holds so that the characters will appear to be moving all the time.

wow u know a lot of this Surprised
but leo they should realize that it looked weird

Well I do my research.
And they did, as I said, it was done on purpose. Just to make the characters look more alive.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

5/12/2012, 2:47 pm
@Leo wrote:

Its not necessarily for movement as its just to fill voids in animation and make it simplistic

Last edited by Jellal on 5/12/2012, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

5/12/2012, 2:48 pm
and I kind of liked what they did.

EEnE Z (the dumbest crossover ever...) - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

5/12/2012, 3:04 pm
@Jellal wrote:
@Leo wrote:

Its not necessarily for movement as its just to fill voids in animation and make it simplistic

I didn't say it was only for movement, all I said is that it makes the characters look that they move more than they really do.

"Rather than the mostly-static scenes uses by other cheap animation methods [...], five similar but slightly different drawings are run in loops. As a result, everything in the frame seems to vibrate, giving the illusion of hyperactivity of motion, even though nothing in the scene is actually moving."
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

5/12/2012, 4:15 pm
@Leo wrote:
"Rather than the mostly-static scenes uses by other cheap animation methods [...], five similar but slightly different drawings are run in loops. As a result, everything in the frame seems to vibrate, giving the illusion of hyperactivity of motion, even though nothing in the scene is actually moving."
did they draw every single frame or just looped the same ones all the time?
edit: i was lazy to read, don´t respond leo Razz

Last edited by Saulgp on 5/12/2012, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

EEnE Z (the dumbest crossover ever...) - Page 3 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500EEnE Z (the dumbest crossover ever...) - Page 3 CmHNDLR
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

5/12/2012, 4:30 pm
does it matter?

we're here to talk about the abomination of this flash series.

EEnE Z (the dumbest crossover ever...) - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

5/12/2012, 4:43 pm
ok it doesn´t matter:
i had an idea, SXR why don´t you continue the series xD it has a lot of fans so why not xDDDDDD

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

5/12/2012, 4:49 pm
Saulgp wrote:i had an idea, SXR why don´t you continue the series xD it has a lot of fans so why not xDDDDDD

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OOHOHOHO OH THAT'S RICH.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

5/12/2012, 4:52 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
Saulgp wrote:i had an idea, SXR why don´t you continue the series xD it has a lot of fans so why not xDDDDDD

strange laugh you got :) , no seriously this is much more better then SMBZ or even Mr. Lange, i wanna learn from this guy because his effects are more awesome then... NS01´s Cool

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29

5/12/2012, 4:55 pm
I barely remember this....what was my reaction back then...........

@Face wrote:the fuck??????????

oh yea...yep that summed it up nicely

EEnE Z (the dumbest crossover ever...) - Page 3 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

5/12/2012, 5:08 pm
Saulgp wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:

strange laugh you got :) , no seriously this is much more better then SMBZ or even Mr. Lange, i wanna learn from this guy because his effects are more awesome then... NS01´s Cool

I honestly hope you're joking. obviously you are, but seriously. it's not even funny.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

5/12/2012, 5:20 pm
well i wasn´t trying to make a joke, it was sascarm
other thing why everybody enters on the most stupid topics in thespritas -.-" like this shitty animation or the stupid PS3 game that patt locked

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

5/13/2012, 11:16 am
Holy shit I remember this.

I seriously wish I hadn't.

EEnE Z (the dumbest crossover ever...) - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

5/13/2012, 11:42 am
did this guy even thinked: "oh i suck, my animations are boring and my ideas are worst, i need to improve"
before doing this shit or meanwhile doing it?

btw 200 posts ^^

Anonymous

5/16/2012, 4:19 pm
Best...Crossover....Ever
Spoiler:
EEnE Z (the dumbest crossover ever...) - Page 3 And_then_I_came_by_LokoRock
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum