Go down
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

I'm home Empty I'm home

on 5/18/2011, 8:17 am
well this semester is over and I won't have to go back untill august 29. I won't know if i passed or not untill a few weeks from now.

on a side note I don't have a wireless router so I can only go online with my house cpu(no nintendo wifi for me Sad )
so yea i can only come here when someone isn't using the house cpu(the fact that i'm on now speaks for itself)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm home Ichigo10
CoolDs
CoolDs
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2011-05-11

I'm home Empty Re: I'm home

on 5/18/2011, 9:19 am
You must feeling lucky, Shock. My holidays ended April 25th and I have to attend school till August 9. Fuck.

School sometimes become Cool, You never know. :-P
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 5/18/2011, 10:10 am
while its nice to be home......i'm still gonna miss da intro to game design class that shit was awsome.
and karate was kickass too.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm home Ichigo10
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 5/18/2011, 10:35 am
Good for you lol
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 5/18/2011, 3:41 pm
You do Karate? Cool :3

I do Shaolin Kung Fu : D

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 5/18/2011, 4:15 pm
Tapped any asses?

@CoolDs wrote:You must feeling lucky, Shock. My holidays ended April 25th and I have to attend school till August 9. Fuck.

School sometimes become Cool, You never know. :-P
Lmfao. You're too cool for school.
NintendoStar01 wrote:You do Karate? Cool :3

I do Shaolin Kung Fu : D
Mother fuc- That's how you've been getting taller.
Know any gentle fists techniques? >:[

I'm home Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/18/2011, 4:37 pm
Lmfao. I'm still a beginner at it.

And Gentle Fist is actually a style, not a fighting style to my knowledge, old people use it for exercise.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/18/2011, 4:38 pm
Lmfao. Yeah. You can make a person stop breathing, and push them away.

Oh. Also, ugay, and you got to college too.

I'm home Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 5/18/2011, 7:06 pm
today was my bro's fist day of break too lol

I'm home Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/18/2011, 7:40 pm
What's college like?

I'm home Ping10
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/19/2011, 9:55 pm
well when you make your schedual you get to choose when you take your classes(to a certain extent)

I hate going to school in the morning so I had all evening classes.
2 classes almost every day(3 on some days) with Karate at night(I'ma take Tai chi next semester though if the class isn't full)

the classes were easier than I thought they would be though(or maybe I was smarter than I thought who knows)

haveing roommates was pretty cool too. one of them had MK9 I was playing that shit like a beast. we had free wifi so dat was pretty cool i downloaded some wii games.

oh and I regretibly did not tap anything Sad

oh and nintento.....if we ever meet in person for some random reason we gots to sparz Very Happy

I'm home Ichigo10
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/20/2011, 4:12 am
College has loads of fit girls ; )
Unlike high school, they were all ugly.

And yeah we definitely got to spar xD

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/20/2011, 10:49 pm
Alright Nintenbuddy. I got some plane tickets to U.k. England, so you'll have to pick me up tommorow at six AM, at the airports. I'll spend a week where you live, NSbuddy. We'll have all sorts of fun.

Next week, I'm going to go to 5h0cks college and stay there for 6days. Could you teach me some Tai Chi? And we'll be up on that brawl. I'll bring my Wiimote. And on Thursday, we'll talk to girls. I know they sexually active.

I'm home Ping10
CoolDs
CoolDs
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/20/2011, 10:51 pm
Pingboy wrote:*sniff* And on Thursday, we'll talk to girls. I know they sexually active.

Turn on the fan or you'll fap loudly, my nigger.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/20/2011, 10:58 pm
I always turn on dat fan when I fap. I'm ruthless on my meat. Rubbin' dat thang with my
Spoiler:
spit
. I put it on my index finger, and use it as an ass lube.

It's very effective!
Oh and I see your quote edits. That's your second edit.

I'm home Ping10
CoolDs
CoolDs
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/20/2011, 11:15 pm
Pingboy wrote:I always turn on dat fan when I fap. I'm ruthless on my meat. Rubbin' dat thang with my spit. I put it on my index finger, and use it as an ass lube.
It's very effective!

Cyber high fives.

Pingboy wrote:Oh and I see your quote edits. That's your second edit.

I always remove all the crap that is unrelated.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/20/2011, 11:25 pm
Now theres your epic guy right there ^^.

I'm home Ping10
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 5/21/2011, 4:45 am
Ping this is your last warning. One more thing related to sex in a topic that doesn't have anything to do with it you're banned for 4 days.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 5/23/2011, 9:28 pm
Lmfao Ping it's worth it do it, and type a giant ass erotica.

I'm home Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/23/2011, 10:04 pm
That's on my agenda, Wink.

I'm home Ping10
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 5/23/2011, 10:04 pm
Fuck yes, that will make my day.

I'm home Purple11

[The Return]
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/24/2011, 8:24 am
Pingboy wrote:
Next week, I'm going to go to 5h0cks college and stay there for 6days. Could you teach me some Tai Chi? And we'll be up on that brawl. I'll bring my Wiimote. And on Thursday, we'll talk to girls. I know they sexually active.

no reason to go thier now this semester is over and I won't learn Tai chi untill next semester(wich starts august 29)

as for brawl we'll have to wait untill either

A) I get a wireless router so my wii can get that wifi
B)I get a long ass cable and connect my wii from upstairs to my house cpu downstairs
C)I go back to college in august and use da schools free wifi

I'm home Ichigo10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/24/2011, 12:02 pm
Ok I'll be there at August 30.

I'm home Ping10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum