Go down
TallFry
TallFry
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-09-29

how do i make my own voice clips-_- - Page 2 Empty Re: how do i make my own voice clips-_-

5/17/2011, 9:10 pm
So that's why I... uh... something... all those word-thingies! I was... Uh... I... something... something worth... DAMMIT I CAN'T... uh... DAMN!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Someday, I will destroy you
I don't know when
I don't know how
But I know sprites will be involved.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

how do i make my own voice clips-_- - Page 2 Empty Re: how do i make my own voice clips-_-

5/18/2011, 1:58 am
wut hapuns wen u yell at da top ofur voice

___________________________________________________________________________________________

how do i make my own voice clips-_- - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
TallFry
TallFry
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-09-29

5/18/2011, 2:00 am
Voice? What the hell is a voice?! You smart people confuse the hell out of me...

Someday, I will destroy you
I don't know when
I don't know how
But I know sprites will be involved.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

5/18/2011, 10:25 am
Wow. That must be why I failed my English test.

Well, I have one more guestion. What are these weird white things in that hole on my face? The really big one that your "Voice" comes ouyt of? What are they? Are they supposed to fall out like that?

how do i make my own voice clips-_- - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

5/18/2011, 10:34 am
Ok you guys, this has gone too far.

THE TOPIC PURPOSE IS FULLFILED, SO LOCK PLZ
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

5/23/2011, 8:17 pm
@TallFry wrote:It's all right, dude, it's called banter and we make it ALL THE TIME. You were just our latest test subject. Seriously all you need to do to make your own voice clips is get a good recording software, of which I reccomend Audacity due to it being easy to use and costs nothing. Make sure you have a decent enough mic. I suggest something going into the USB port instead of something built in, since you'll get better sound quality. After that you'll want to just create the clips with your own voice, save each clip individually so that you know what they're for and can input them easier, and then you should be able to apply them to whatever you need.
My boy TallFry sharing his knowledge damn.

how do i make my own voice clips-_- - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum