Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

how do i make my own voice clips-_- Empty how do i make my own voice clips-_-

5/13/2011, 7:58 pm
for a char o mine

___________________________________________________________________________________________

how do i make my own voice clips-_- 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Anonymous

how do i make my own voice clips-_- Empty Re: how do i make my own voice clips-_-

5/13/2011, 10:13 pm
...audacity....microphone...a voice.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

how do i make my own voice clips-_- Empty Re: how do i make my own voice clips-_-

5/14/2011, 3:56 pm
So basically you need vocal chords. Now some people out there do not have any, either by accident or were made that way. However, you were probably born with a trachea and the ability to form sound from your mouth. This free utility enables your default voice ability.

A voice clip however is when you isolate and make a record of segments of the sound that comes out of your mouth, which as established is called a voice. When you put the words "voice" and "clip" together in that context, the definition makes sense doesn't it.

So now that you are aware of and understand your vocal chords, you will need a microphone. This interface will capture all the sounds that come out of your mouth. Through a sound card or usb device, you will only then need a software that converts the captured sound into data.

Using your software, and thank you narutoall for suggesting Audacity, you will enable the device to record your voice. You will want to exhale air through your trachea, using a muscle function your brain and body have equipped when manufactured. When this happens, you will form various sounds. How these sounds come out is your discretion.

Once your mouth voice sounds are recorded, you will use the aforementioned software to crop the desired segments of your voice. You will need to be able to listen to what you recorded to make these decisions. Save these selected pieces as separate sound data files (such as wav format) so that they can be used in any media presentation.

I hope this tutorial has helped you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

how do i make my own voice clips-_- Fzero%20death%20race
TallFry
TallFry
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-09-29

5/14/2011, 4:01 pm
Why thank you, Mr Lange! That tutorial really helped me! Why... I didn't even know I had anything like vocal cords... So, you're saying that all this sound I've been spewing out of my mouth-thing has been called my "voice"? Fascinating... You really are one amazing teacher.

Someday, I will destroy you
I don't know when
I don't know how
But I know sprites will be involved.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator

5/14/2011, 4:07 pm
You will learn a lot more in college. For example, you can actually use the two long appendages below your torso to move around very effectively. Before I went to college, I just used my arms and painfully dragged myself along the ground.

TallFry
TallFry
Spritan
Spritan

5/14/2011, 4:09 pm
Incredible... I always thought those were just long lumps of nothingness... Perhaps I should go to this college thing and I might learn what those things hanging from the sides of my body are. They don't seem to have any use aside from flailing around when I spin.

I don't know when
I don't know how
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

5/14/2011, 4:10 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:You will learn a lot more in college. For example, you can actually use the two long appendages below your torso to move around very effectively. Before I went to college, I just used my arms and painfully dragged myself along the ground.
So what do i do with the 3rd one?

Watch your ass.
how do i make my own voice clips-_- Banned1a7c7e438gif
TallFry
TallFry
Spritan
Spritan

5/14/2011, 4:11 pm
I think you use that for making women scream, but I don't know for sure.

I don't know when
I don't know how
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator

5/14/2011, 4:13 pm
Exactly. I used to think if I could spin around fast enough, I would fly, like the helicopters on tv. Apparently that can't be done, but if you use your "legs" you can temporarily propel yourself upward. Also if you use your legs to move forward extra fast and hold your arms out, its kind of like you're an airplane you know.

TallFry
TallFry
Spritan
Spritan

5/14/2011, 4:14 pm
Wow... You learn so many new things when you talk to these nice educated people... At least I'm learning what this body of mine is for.

I don't know when
I don't know how
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator

5/14/2011, 4:16 pm
The best thing I learned in college was, if you raise your eyelids, you can navigate around stuff really easily and recognize other peoples. Be careful though it hurts just below your forehead really bad for a few minutes when you first do it.

TallFry
TallFry
Spritan
Spritan

5/14/2011, 4:19 pm
OH MY GOD THERE'S OTHER PEOPLES OUT THERE? HOLY CRAP!!! I always thought it was just me and this screen thingy... You educated folk must do some really cool stuff all the time! Now I guess I'll have to go to college as well. I'll start tomorrow!

I don't know when
I don't know how
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator

5/14/2011, 4:21 pm
Ok I'll see you there and be sure to leave your coat and backpack by the door or else the teacher wont let you nap and eat cookies and you may not get to watch a movie on friday.

Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

5/14/2011, 10:24 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:So basically you need vocal chords. Now some people out there do not have any, either by accident or were made that way. However, you were probably born with a trachea and the ability to form sound from your mouth. This free utility enables your default voice ability.

A voice clip however is when you isolate and make a record of segments of the sound that comes out of your mouth, which as established is called a voice. When you put the words "voice" and "clip" together in that context, the definition makes sense doesn't it.

So now that you are aware of and understand your vocal chords, you will need a microphone. This interface will capture all the sounds that come out of your mouth. Through a sound card or usb device, you will only then need a software that converts the captured sound into data.

Using your software, and thank you narutoall for suggesting Audacity, you will enable the device to record your voice. You will want to exhale air through your trachea, using a muscle function your brain and body have equipped when manufactured. When this happens, you will form various sounds. How these sounds come out is your discretion.

Once your mouth voice sounds are recorded, you will use the aforementioned software to crop the desired segments of your voice. You will need to be able to listen to what you recorded to make these decisions. Save these selected pieces as separate sound data files (such as wav format) so that they can be used in any media presentation.

I hope this tutorial has helped you.

Why do I feel so..less of myself -.-

W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
TallFry
TallFry
Spritan
Spritan

5/14/2011, 10:37 pm
It's all right, dude, it's called banter and we make it ALL THE TIME. You were just our latest test subject. Seriously all you need to do to make your own voice clips is get a good recording software, of which I reccomend Audacity due to it being easy to use and costs nothing. Make sure you have a decent enough mic. I suggest something going into the USB port instead of something built in, since you'll get better sound quality. After that you'll want to just create the clips with your own voice, save each clip individually so that you know what they're for and can input them easier, and then you should be able to apply them to whatever you need.

I don't know when
I don't know how
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

5/15/2011, 11:41 pm
[Purposely stupid qwestion]
Does this apply for sound effects -troll face-

W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator

5/16/2011, 9:16 am
holy dicks

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

5/16/2011, 12:21 pm
Oh my god you people are hilarious.

But then what do I use this pointy thing on my face for? Are there meant to be holes?

how do i make my own voice clips-_- UZ3PNb5
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

5/16/2011, 3:19 pm
Me too what do I use this weird pink thing in my noggin for is it suppose to be all wrinkley?

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
how do i make my own voice clips-_- 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
how do i make my own voice clips-_- 2lax69
how do i make my own voice clips-_- TZmdW
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

5/17/2011, 9:49 am
I think you're supposed to throw that at people.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

5/17/2011, 12:50 pm
My balls busted from laughter.

how do i make my own voice clips-_- Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

5/17/2011, 2:33 pm
I love this thread.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

5/17/2011, 2:49 pm
Agreed.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

5/17/2011, 3:30 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I love this thread.
Lmfao you like Lange.

how do i make my own voice clips-_- Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator

5/17/2011, 9:08 pm
That pointy thing with the holes? You know if you stick something up those holes far enough, you can reach the wrinkly pink thing! No joke! I was told not to do that though because it can make you forget words.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum