Go down
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!!

on 6/5/2011, 10:52 am
There's no way he can top mine... >.>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 4 Purple11

[The Return]
AcidAce
AcidAce
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!!

on 6/5/2011, 11:02 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:Ah well you see I have some crazy stories but this by far is the most crazy story I could tell that I've done.

One night I was laying in my room talking in the MSN Spritas Chat. I came to the thought of how it would be like to have a pagoda piercing. I kept asking them if I should get it or not, and they kept saying it wasn't possible for me to get one. I decided that it was my fate to prove them all wrong, so I went into my mom's room and asked her for her sewing machine. I removed the needle from the machine, took a lighter and lit the tip. I used this tip and stabbed my naval over and over until I found myself getting a sufficient hole. I then took my girlfriend's tongue piercing a placed it in the hole. It didn't look good, as it was a naval with blood everywhere and an over sized piercing. Two days later it got infected and I had to get my naval repaired, so I asked my mom if I could get an artificial one. Indeed I got one. I then decided to pierce it using an apple and a regular piercing gun, which worked effectively. Then I got excited and pierced my ass, nipples, tongue, ears, belly button and lips. The next day all of my piercings were infected and due to the infection it spread rapidly. It was like being eaten from the inside out. My belly button piercing managed to eat into the stomach leaving an open hole from the acids within my stomach. My body then deteriorated from there radiating outwards.

Hands down the craziest thing I've ever done.
damn right i can't top that,i never done anything that crazy b4 XD
i might've fuck around and ended up killing myself if i ever try something like XP

___________________________________________________________________________________________

obey teh bacon or you shall die!! Twisted Evil

yesh,as ya already know,i am a spriter but not a flash spriter though,a different one. I am what most ppl would called a "Hatena Spriter". think of it as the cheap way to sprite animating and stuff =P.
if you never heard of hatena b4,look it up or go here. This leads to my profile =P

http://ugomemo.hatena.ne.jp/52DF3810CC7832B6@DSi/
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/5/2011, 11:25 am
Yeah man it was intense...

[The Return]
AcidAce
AcidAce
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/5/2011, 11:47 am
this doesn't really count as the craziest thing that iv done but its somewhat close.
iv cussed out one of my teachers b4 cuz she blamed some shit on me that i did not do. what made it even stupider is that it wuz over a bunch of pencils and she made a big deal about it =/
but of course,who wouldn't cuss out there teacher for something so stupid? and i rarely ever say anything mean to my teachers but she was being such a bitch the whole damn year and none of the kids in my class and others even liked her -3-"

yesh,as ya already know,i am a spriter but not a flash spriter though,a different one. I am what most ppl would called a "Hatena Spriter". think of it as the cheap way to sprite animating and stuff =P.
if you never heard of hatena b4,look it up or go here. This leads to my profile =P

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/5/2011, 11:49 am
I hate teachers that make big deals out of shit.

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 6/5/2011, 1:20 pm
One of my friends nearly made the teacher cry in 6th grade. Those were good times

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
AcidAce
AcidAce
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/5/2011, 1:33 pm
you know what?
i should give your friend a gold medal for that XD

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 6/5/2011, 1:33 pm
Let me guess. You had sex?

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 4 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
AcidAce
AcidAce
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/6/2011, 5:50 pm
of course,you would say something like dat ping XD
but i highly doubt it wuz because of dat XD

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/6/2011, 6:17 pm
@AcidAce wrote:of course,you would say something like dat ping XD

DAMZ Ace it must have been crazy if don't want to share it :].

OH. I definitely know what you did. You called your principal by her first name. No respect.
Lolz y didn't u tell us? lol ubad. ucrazy

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 6/6/2011, 7:17 pm
I got one:
One Time I was eating Lobster with my family I was Muching on the lobster super fast and I''ll tell you Lobster Meat is awsome. While Im just crunching and Bunching on the Lobster I didnt notice I was eating the Middle inside of the lobster. after a while my Mom said to me "why are you eating the lobsters poop" then I threw up after an 1 hour when thinking about it.

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 4 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 4 2lax69
Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 4 TZmdW
AcidAce
AcidAce
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/7/2011, 3:01 pm
Pingboy wrote:
@AcidAce wrote:of course,you would say something like dat ping XD

DAMZ Ace it must have been crazy if don't want to share it :].

OH. I definitely know what you did. You called your principal by her first name. No respect.
Lolz y didn't u tell us? lol ubad. ucrazy
lol,i didn't do that either but that sounds like a good idea though -w-
and it wasn't my principal XD
it wuz my science teaher XP
cussing out the principal would be a very bad idea O-O

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/7/2011, 3:02 pm
You ate it's ass and shit you sick bastard lmao.

Oh shit. Ace actually cussed out his science teacher.

Dats badass.

AcidAce
AcidAce
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/7/2011, 3:10 pm
she pissed me off =P
blaming me for sume shit i didn't do -3-"
but thats the last time im doing something like that again cuz i almost got expelled for that O~O"

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/7/2011, 3:12 pm
I'd pimp slap her with baby powder, and if she's hot, I'd tap dat ass. Regardless how small it is.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/7/2011, 9:35 pm
@Luigiman364 wrote:I got one:
One Time I was eating Lobster with my family I was Muching on the lobster super fast and I''ll tell you Lobster Meat is awsome. While Im just crunching and Bunching on the Lobster I didnt notice I was eating the Middle inside of the lobster. after a while my Mom said to me "why are you eating the lobsters poop" then I threw up after an 1 hour when thinking about it.
That is why I don't eat lobster...because just when you look at it, you can see the shit and what not, it's fucking nasty. I won't dare eat that shit.

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/8/2011, 12:19 am
I tapped one today.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/8/2011, 9:13 pm
Tapped a lobster?!

[The Return]
AcidAce
AcidAce
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/8/2011, 9:42 pm
you tapped a lobster?
lmao XD

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/8/2011, 10:01 pm
Well then again, that would be a crazy thing...

[The Return]
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 6/29/2011, 7:38 pm
Two crazy things Ive done: Cool
1. Me and my friend where on a webcam program called ooVoo with two hot chicks from our school. We got the one with the biggest tittys to flash them at us, and she put on a strip show for us. My friend was acting like a little bitch as if he never seen tittys before, he was still lookin but he made a big deal about seeing huge tittys. so me and the other girl had to rate her boobs and her strip tease. I gave her 6.6/10 for her tittys and a 4/10 for the tease because I hate strip teases. The girl have her a 10/10 for everything. Crazy exprience, ehh not really its just funny to me.

2. I stuck my tongue into a fan after seeing it on on Family Guy. Then I stuck my dick into the fan...it took all the ice and duct tape in the world to save it.

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 4 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 6/29/2011, 7:40 pm
rofl at the second one, almost too hard to believe

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 6/29/2011, 8:26 pm
One of the craziest things I've ever done is dye my hair fucking blonde.
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 6/29/2011, 8:27 pm
@Knux wrote:One of the craziest things I've ever done is dye my hair fucking blonde.
hahhahaahahaha its funny cuz u said it in nother topic hahhahhahaha

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 4 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/29/2011, 9:42 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Two crazy things Ive done: Cool
1. Me and my friend where on a webcam program called ooVoo with two hot chicks from our school. We got the one with the biggest tittys to flash them at us, and she put on a strip show for us. My friend was acting like a little bitch as if he never seen tittys before, he was still lookin but he made a big deal about seeing huge tittys. so me and the other girl had to rate her boobs and her strip tease. I gave her 6.6/10 for her tittys and a 4/10 for the tease because I hate strip teases. The girl have her a 10/10 for everything. Crazy exprience, ehh not really its just funny to me.

2. I stuck my tongue into a fan after seeing it on on Family Guy. Then I stuck my dick into the fan...it took all the ice and duct tape in the world to save it.
Lmfao if a cop came to my house and went into my folders. I'd be a registered sex offender. I have way too much sexts and strip teases from girls at school lmfao.

And that second one..why the fuck.

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum