Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!!

+18
Knux
AcidAce
Patt
THE2ndNarutox
Timmy
darkdragon581
NS01
BlitznBurst
CoolDs
DemonicDragony93
Mr Lange
5h0ck
Leo
YoshiSonic
Ping
Luigiman364
SXR123
Granadico
22 posters
Go down
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2010-12-13

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!!

5/13/2011, 4:17 pm
Dumb thing I done was place a woopy pin chootion on my teachers seat and left a note signing anynomous

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 2lax69
Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 TZmdW
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!!

5/13/2011, 5:56 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:I once trolled a gay pride parade for hours.
I am lucky to be alive.

You a homophobe or you just trolled?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

5/13/2011, 8:58 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:I once trolled a gay pride parade for hours.
I am lucky to be alive.

You a homophobe or you just trolled?

Mostly trolling. However I strongly believe in stereotypes, which do exist and are mostly what people say they are.

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 Fzero%20death%20race
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

5/13/2011, 10:18 pm
I made a Race Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 Coolguyshadesplz
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2010-11-08

5/15/2011, 11:33 am
I wish I had better memory, because I know I've done crazier things than this, but, I think it's rather jumping into the deep end of a pool even though I couldn't swim and then almost drowning, or tipping a canoe before testing the water temperature and finding out that it was freezing cold. I lost my shoes and couldn't breathe for a while. Once I surfaced I was chocking and couldn't get back in the canoe, so I slowly swam back. I was glad I didn't get sick because I had no warmth to go back to, only a tent.

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

5/16/2011, 4:03 pm
@CoolDs wrote:Saying Pingboy a whore.
Sht, he is following me now.
Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 Thing.26166815.l
If only I could grab you... And murder yo-

Oh yeah. I roller bladed butt-naked outside of my house. Age 3.

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

5/16/2011, 8:10 pm
slapped this girl i knew hated everything about me on the butt in the hallway at school. i though she was gonna murder me for sho, but she didnt seem to mind at all.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

5/16/2011, 8:23 pm
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:slapped this girl i knew hated everything about me on the butt in the hallway at school. i though she was gonna murder me for sho, but she didnt seem to mind at all.

Its like Helga in Hey Arnold Wink

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2010-12-13

5/16/2011, 9:33 pm
Or shes just aliitle Kinky........

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 2lax69
Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 TZmdW
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

5/17/2011, 2:04 am
@Granadico wrote:
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:slapped this girl i knew hated everything about me on the butt in the hallway at school. i though she was gonna murder me for sho, but she didnt seem to mind at all.

Its like Helga in Hey Arnold Wink
Agree. Crazy, you earned yourself a Pingas-Point.

+1 Pingas-Point.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
CoolDs
CoolDs
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2011-05-11

5/17/2011, 6:26 am
Pingboy wrote:Oh yeah. I roller bladed butt-naked outside of my house. Age 3.

This is what I got from Google by typing the word laughing.
Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 Laughing
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

5/17/2011, 12:31 pm
[quote="CoolDs"]
Pingboy wrote:Oh yeah. I roller bladed butt-naked outside of my house. Age 3.

This is what I got from Google by typing the word laughing.
Well, God damn.

CoolDs
CoolDs
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2011-05-11

5/17/2011, 11:04 pm
^
Anonymous

5/17/2011, 11:13 pm
i almost drowed....webnt in the deep end and couldnt swim.
my friends tried to help me but i started to bash lol.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

5/18/2011, 1:42 am
lol@gindara
Narutal. Who saved you?

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

5/18/2011, 10:27 am
Last year, at swimming lessons the school made us have. I pulled a kid's shorts down.

I wasn't caught. Cool

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

5/18/2011, 12:59 pm
Ohhh shit this topic is my time to shine let me get my list. *rolls down paper* Where to start... OH i know, ok I put this girl and her boyfriend in the hospital in second grade. Parents wouldnt press charges cuz my grandma was G back then so she gave em the old scare. Deliberate and Ill continue down the list when I get back home or tomorrow. Im gonna make this topic my bitch....

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

5/18/2011, 4:18 pm
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:Ohhh shit this topic is my time to shine let me get my list. *rolls down paper* Where to start... OH i know, ok I put this girl and her boyfriend in the hospital in second grade. Parents wouldnt press charges cuz my grandma was G back then so she gave em the old scare. Deliberate and Ill continue down the list when I get back home or tomorrow. Im gonna make this topic my bitch....
LMFAO.

LMFAO.

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

5/18/2011, 4:23 pm
Wow Ping, that post was so detailed.

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

5/18/2011, 4:35 pm
BEHOLD, my next piece of WTFness. I was on my way to new york for a family members funeral. we wer driving and it was morning so my mom decides to stop at a McDonalds at a rest stop, you know the kind. We go in, order food and get food. Now I liked milkshakes, still do,so I wanted one, mom gives me money and says go get one then. I get up and skip to the front. As im waiting for assistance I get a poke on my shoulder. Theres a midget-like man standing there screamin "YOU FUCKIN CUT ME YOU LITTLE N*****. Now before I continue I wanna reiterate how small he was. I was around 8 or 9. and I was smaller for my age, and he was tappin me.... ON THE SHOULDER. moving on. Now I know I didn't cut him, wanna know why? Cuz I was a little rule follower, there WAS no line to cut into. No one was there, but if there had been I woulda gone right to the back cuz thats how I was. Now Ive got this bearded midget callin me a N*****. So I did what every black man/woman/child should do when confronted with such ignorance. I pulled him down by the beard and kneed him in the nose. I think..... no wait yeah I broke it. And just like that my family was all over me and sh*t pullin me back and tending to the downed moron. Except my Grandma, cuz like I said b4, she was G. And she gave me one look, said job well done and let me have my milkshake. Lolz I wonder whatever happened to that guy...

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done!!!!!!! - Page 2 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

5/18/2011, 4:41 pm
Oh shit. *claps*

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

5/18/2011, 7:05 pm
Wait are you black or he just think nigger is an insult (just like gay)?

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

5/18/2011, 7:42 pm
T-man is black, like me. Cool.

Anonymous

5/18/2011, 9:06 pm
Pingboy wrote:lol@gindara
Narutal. Who saved you?
had to save myself lol.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

5/18/2011, 10:17 pm
Uh-huh. You kicked dat water.

3rd crazy thing I done in my life was kiss from a boy. Well, I didn't do it, but it was crazy, and it was an accident.
Ok. 3rd crazy thing I done was touch my cousin's dick with mines for one second. Age 8. His sister dared us, and back then, I didn't think it was wrongdoing. I thought it was a boy thing to do. 1 years later, I told my mother. Got slapped. 2 years later, I came back from New york, and slapped both of my cousins, who were 15 and 11 then. Now 18 and 14.
Ass-holes.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum