Go down
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Hello, I'm a complete beginner. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, I'm a complete beginner.

on 5/13/2011, 3:44 pm
Welcome to The Spritas : ]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Hello, I'm a complete beginner. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, I'm a complete beginner.

on 5/13/2011, 5:52 pm
@HeroOfTwilight wrote:Damn it. I have to finish my fan character sheet AND learn how to sprite animate before the kirby contest. study

I know how in pivot, but in flash I have absolutely no idea..... help? :pale:

Are you using flash just for the tourney or you want to use it cuz its better than pivot? (I'm a pivot user)
And look up ifureadthisdie (eric) tutorials, it shows most of the basics and what not

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, I'm a complete beginner. - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
HeroOfTwilight
HeroOfTwilight
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-05-07

on 5/14/2011, 4:30 am
@Granadico wrote:
@HeroOfTwilight wrote:Damn it. I have to finish my fan character sheet AND learn how to sprite animate before the kirby contest. study

I know how in pivot, but in flash I have absolutely no idea..... help? :pale:

Are you using flash just for the tourney or you want to use it cuz its better than pivot? (I'm a pivot user)
And look up ifureadthisdie (eric) tutorials, it shows most of the basics and what not
I used to be a pivot user but I'm moving on to flash. Thank you - I'll have a look at the tutorials you showed me.

Favourite Games:

Legend of Zelda (Twilight Princess, Wind Waker etc.)

Kirby (Nightmare in Dreamland, Squeak Squad, etc.)

...and much, much more... (if it's by Nintendo, I'll probably like it :) )
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 5/14/2011, 10:26 am
Wow you're all stupid.
No one noticed he's making fun of is in the original post. This isn't a place for fancharacters or what have you, in fact, it's highly discouraged (though allowed). I and many others despise them and recolors no less. This is for building yourself in Art and Animation, not for stupid fanchars, though you're free to show case them here however you want.

Watch your ass.
Hello, I'm a complete beginner. - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 5/14/2011, 10:34 am
I questioned his use of the term recolour, thank you very much. I even asked if he meant recolour or edit.

Because I don't overlook the important stuff and just read the uninteresting parts like a lot of people seem to do.

I myslef despise recolours with all my heart, and I actually make fan characters. Sonic ones, no less, but I really don't think you care much.

Plus I like not being ridiculed by other users. D=

Hello, I'm a complete beginner. - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 5/14/2011, 4:53 pm
TBH i didn't even really read the intro lol

Hello, I'm a complete beginner. - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
HeroOfTwilight
HeroOfTwilight
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-05-07

on 6/1/2011, 10:23 am
@Eric wrote:Wow you're all stupid.
No one noticed he's making fun of is in the original post. This isn't a place for fancharacters or what have you, in fact, it's highly discouraged (though allowed). I and many others despise them and recolors no less. This is for building yourself in Art and Animation, not for stupid fanchars, though you're free to show case them here however you want.

O.O
lot's of respectable people have fanchars.

Favourite Games:

Legend of Zelda (Twilight Princess, Wind Waker etc.)

Kirby (Nightmare in Dreamland, Squeak Squad, etc.)

...and much, much more... (if it's by Nintendo, I'll probably like it :) )
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 6/1/2011, 11:59 am
Tell me one.

Oh Eric, Lange? nope.avi
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 6/1/2011, 9:13 pm
@HeroOfTwilight wrote:
O.O
lot's of respectable people have fanchars.
Are these 'respectable' people faggot bitches?

Hello, I'm a complete beginner. - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 6/1/2011, 9:15 pm
*cough* DestructionSeries *cough*

Hello, I'm a complete beginner. - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 6/2/2011, 12:42 pm
The thing is, you all just notice the recolours and crappy edits but completely overlook the decent ones.

Hello, I'm a complete beginner. - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 6/2/2011, 6:42 pm
No. Not me. The others were judgmental.

Hello, I'm a complete beginner. - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 6/2/2011, 8:57 pm
Pingboy wrote:*cough* DestructionSeries *cough*
Merlow is amazing.

Hello, I'm a complete beginner. - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum