Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

Osama got owned - Page 3 Empty Re: Osama got owned

on 5/3/2011, 8:05 pm
I BET IT WAS LIKE CALL OF DUTY IN THAT BITCH!!!!!!!! WHO EVER GOT THAT HEAD GETTIN BOOTY FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Osama got owned - Page 3 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

on 5/3/2011, 8:50 pm
Strongly.... STRONGLY AGREE WITH THT CALL OF DUTY BULLSHIT.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

Osama got owned - Page 3 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Osama got owned - Page 3 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 5/3/2011, 9:13 pm
And they said nobody got hurt....and they said cheats and hacks dont work in the real world.... Cool

Osama got owned - Page 3 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 5/3/2011, 9:16 pm
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:
Even so, Tojo and Stalin had entire nations under their fist. Osama was using religeous war and sensitive beliefs and hoped ppl would be pissed off and ignorant enough to start something, kinda like what the GOP and the tea party r trying. Except ppl actualy feel for religion, they fight for it, die for it, kill for it. And that is the sole string he used to rally the people when he became one of the only leaders to beat russia in war in the 90's. To them hes a fuckin hero, and his example is the closest thing to holy law they have. But when you peel back the religious ranting and the 71 or sumthing virgins, he was just another liar. All you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. He did that exactly, the world changed from him and what he represented, but he was no stalin. When Stalingrad was bombed in WWII Stalin commanded every fuckin soldier and said he wanted all of them inside of berlin ASAP. No ifs ands or buts. Whether they believed it or not those wer orders. Tojo had the Japanese glorify death in war by any means, they fought cuz they thought death would be cooler than life itself! Osama started the right stories to the right ppl. And as a result, we have the global war on terror.
But hey if he isnt dead then hell just have an artificial anus like fidel castro.
I don't know why you typed up a paragraph in poor English telling me about how Stalin and Tojo led their men. I'm almost positive that most dictators, lead their people promising things that are near impossible to do but end up completing those promises to an extent. You see a great example of a leadership would be Hitler. Before his reign and him declaring himself dictator, Germany was going through a really tough time in the economy. The inflation was awful, and money was being made too quickly, therefore all prices raised. A religious party leader, Hitler came up and said that he could solve all those problems and he soon proved himself likely to do so.

I don't see why Osama's case here is different. Sure he didn't lead the exact same way nor was he near as successful, though, to our knowledge he caused 9/11. This event was pretty notorious and spread pretty fast. Sure he's no God, and a regular person. But being a leader I'm sure he could hire people to put on fuckin' turbans and grow some facial hair and appear to look like him. Remember, we only know what the news tells us, and the news is controlled by the media. The media will to whatever it can to be interesting even though it's bullshit half the time. Chances are Osama isn't dead, it's a conspiracy, in the next few months there will be another attack.

Once again, let's pretend he's dead. Okay well the War on Terrorism is still on going. The only difference would be a main leader is dead. I'm pretty sure he was a pretty important leader to Al Qaeda but it doesn't mean the War on Terrorism is over or coming close to an end. Apparently they found mad shit in that place and found tapes, writings and what not containing important information. I may be playing Devil's Advocate, but who is there to say those plans aren't all fake, planned to be discovered just to fuck around with our heads. We won't know until the future.

Osama got owned - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 5/3/2011, 9:47 pm
.......I give up whit this kid he on some hippy type shit LOL

*edited* WTF!? Im watching the news....ppl want to see pics and the vid of his death.....thats some sick shit goddamn!

Last edited by madfacespriter on 5/3/2011, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Osama got owned - Page 3 Untitl15
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/3/2011, 9:49 pm
Lmfao nah man I'm just trying to be a little logical here. >Razz

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 5/3/2011, 9:56 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Lmfao nah man I'm just trying to be a little logical here. >Razz
I feel you but fool is dead man,they socom that nigga.LOL but on the serious I think " sxephil" said it best killing Osama is like killing Ronald Mc Donald its kinda a big deal for a min but it aint gonna make ALL the mc Donalds close, shit stiil going down just new ownership LOL

Osama got owned - Page 3 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 5/3/2011, 11:04 pm
Big ass posts. Osama is dead. Ya'll quit stretchin' your dicks.

Osama got owned - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 5/4/2011, 7:07 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:
Even so, Tojo and Stalin had entire nations under their fist. Osama was using religeous war and sensitive beliefs and hoped ppl would be pissed off and ignorant enough to start something, kinda like what the GOP and the tea party r trying. Except ppl actualy feel for religion, they fight for it, die for it, kill for it. And that is the sole string he used to rally the people when he became one of the only leaders to beat russia in war in the 90's. To them hes a fuckin hero, and his example is the closest thing to holy law they have. But when you peel back the religious ranting and the 71 or sumthing virgins, he was just another liar. All you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. He did that exactly, the world changed from him and what he represented, but he was no stalin. When Stalingrad was bombed in WWII Stalin commanded every fuckin soldier and said he wanted all of them inside of berlin ASAP. No ifs ands or buts. Whether they believed it or not those wer orders. Tojo had the Japanese glorify death in war by any means, they fought cuz they thought death would be cooler than life itself! Osama started the right stories to the right ppl. And as a result, we have the global war on terror.
But hey if he isnt dead then hell just have an artificial anus like fidel castro.
I don't know why you typed up a paragraph in poor English telling me about how Stalin and Tojo led their men. I'm almost positive that most dictators, lead their people promising things that are near impossible to do but end up completing those promises to an extent. You see a great example of a leadership would be Hitler. Before his reign and him declaring himself dictator, Germany was going through a really tough time in the economy. The inflation was awful, and money was being made too quickly, therefore all prices raised. A religious party leader, Hitler came up and said that he could solve all those problems and he soon proved himself likely to do so.

I don't see why Osama's case here is different. Sure he didn't lead the exact same way nor was he near as successful, though, to our knowledge he caused 9/11. This event was pretty notorious and spread pretty fast. Sure he's no God, and a regular person. But being a leader I'm sure he could hire people to put on fuckin' turbans and grow some facial hair and appear to look like him. Remember, we only know what the news tells us, and the news is controlled by the media. The media will to whatever it can to be interesting even though it's bullshit half the time. Chances are Osama isn't dead, it's a conspiracy, in the next few months there will be another attack.

Once again, let's pretend he's dead. Okay well the War on Terrorism is still on going. The only difference would be a main leader is dead. I'm pretty sure he was a pretty important leader to Al Qaeda but it doesn't mean the War on Terrorism is over or coming close to an end. Apparently they found mad shit in that place and found tapes, writings and what not containing important information. I may be playing Devil's Advocate, but who is there to say those plans aren't all fake, planned to be discovered just to fuck around with our heads. We won't know until the future.

Bravo once again. And even if he is dead, who's to say how long he's actually been dead.
And one of my friends "found out" that 5/1/11 (his supposed death) is another Devil thing. 5+1=6 *3 for each 1 = 666.

Osama got owned - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/4/2011, 7:08 pm
... Uh-oh.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/4/2011, 9:36 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
I feel you but fool is dead man,they socom that nigga.LOL but on the serious I think " sxephil" said it best killing Osama is like killing Ronald Mc Donald its kinda a big deal for a min but it aint gonna make ALL the mc Donalds close, shit stiil going down just new ownership LOL
I can agree with that, when I saw that video from sxephil I agreed very much. Osama talk will die out pretty quick, and as it's a big event, it won't end all the terrorism we're dealing with.

@Granadico wrote:
Bravo once again. And even if he is dead, who's to say how long he's actually been dead.
And one of my friends "found out" that 5/1/11 (his supposed death) is another Devil thing. 5+1=6 *3 for each 1 = 666.
I'm glad you can understand this topic like I can. I agree with that as well, if he's dead, there's no true evidence we can all widely believe. I mean as I had said media is media and they'll do whatever they want to do to make money. If saying Osama was just murdered when it was some look alike to not sound like retards they'll do it.

Also, that shit your friend found it out kinda retarded. 5 + 1 = 6. Yes, that is true, though that is a random date that happened to have numbers that add up to 6, when there are I think 9 possible ways to get a six with the month and day adding together. Now, you friend obviously didn't take into thought about the year 2011 there. And just randomly took a 3 and made it into a 666. Ready watch my conspiracy bull shit that adds to 666.

Omg today is 5/4/2011. 5 + 4 = 9. 9 + 2 + 11 = 22. 22 x 12 for each month in one year is = 264. + 365 for each day in a year is = 629. 629 + 24 for each hour in a day = 653. 6 + 5 + 3 = 14. 653 + 14 - 1 for kicks = 666. Oh my god I guess I'm gonna die tomorrow I just made up some crazy mathematical equation that randomly equals 666, with only altering one number by one value. This is crazy. We're all gonna die. /gasp

[The Return]
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 5/5/2011, 4:01 pm
You're all over-reacting. If he's dead he's dead. No matter what he did, he's still human, and a human would have died all the same. It's not as if he's some kind of evil god. It took one bullet to kill Hitler(As far as I know), what makes Bin Laden any different? He's dead. Unless he's had some kind of cloning technology, the chances he's alive are barely possible.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to drink some liquid nitrogen.

Osama got owned - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2011, 4:48 pm
I got the map for Osama's hideout. We can play Call of Duty there.

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2011, 5:28 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:

Correction on my part: Tojo didnt lead anything either, he was a figurehead for the military cover operation to retake Australia from the white ppl seriously, thats why pearl harbor happened. Total.... decoy... Hitler didn't solve shit. If you brainwash a hobo into thinking hes a millionaire hes still homeless. Germany almost lost it all after WWII cuz of hitler. They still get shit from it to this day, all Hitler proved is exactly what I said, one good lie.... and a river of blood, more than 6 million ppl long. Thats JUST the jews. This "poor" English can run circles around the conspiracy logic I'm seeing here although I do understand your point about the media and their control over societies opinion and decision making but that doesn't make the media one big brother liar or anything of the sort. Why is it that whenever it comes to things like military/political affairs everyone spouts conspiracy? If you think its a lie then go prove it, don't sit down and mock the men and women who put their asses on the line so we don't have to. I may not always support the military and their actions but at least I give credit where credit is due. If he isn't dead then well get him again. And if he is then GOD BLESS THE U.S FUCKIN MILITARY FOR GETTING UP AND GOING AFTER HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE. I have spoken. *TRANSMISSION CUT*

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/5/2011, 8:19 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:You're all over-reacting. If he's dead he's dead. No matter what he did, he's still human, and a human would have died all the same. It's not as if he's some kind of evil god. It took one bullet to kill Hitler(As far as I know), what makes Bin Laden any different? He's dead. Unless he's had some kind of cloning technology, the chances he's alive are barely possible.

It seems as if you haven't been keeping up reading everything I've said. Although I can't blame you, there's been a lot of text here that may be a little overwhelming. As I have previously said, the death was so quick for 'Osama' as they fucked him up hard. This could have been planned. Someone that simply looks like him, that was killed there. And the news said it was actually Osama. The DNA shit all could have been faked as well. I guess it is really playing the Devil's Advocate right now but come on. Sure he's no God and no one called him one. But you don't have to be a God to set up a fake death and fuck a country over a second time. He's a fucking mastermind. Supposedly hiding for 10 years, also with beliefs of him having cancer or some shit and was going to inevitably die from that. Which could obviously mean he was already dead.

@THE2ndNarutox wrote:
Correction on my part: Tojo didnt lead anything either, he was a figurehead for the military cover operation to retake Australia from the white ppl seriously, thats why pearl harbor happened. Total.... decoy... Hitler didn't solve shit. If you brainwash a hobo into thinking hes a millionaire hes still homeless. Germany almost lost it all after WWII cuz of hitler. They still get shit from it to this day, all Hitler proved is exactly what I said, one good lie.... and a river of blood, more than 6 million ppl long. Thats JUST the jews. This "poor" English can run circles around the conspiracy logic I'm seeing here although I do understand your point about the media and their control over societies opinion and decision making but that doesn't make the media one big brother liar or anything of the sort. Why is it that whenever it comes to things like military/political affairs everyone spouts conspiracy? If you think its a lie then go prove it, don't sit down and mock the men and women who put their asses on the line so we don't have to. I may not always support the military and their actions but at least I give credit where credit is due. If he isn't dead then well get him again. And if he is then GOD BLESS THE U.S FUCKIN MILITARY FOR GETTING UP AND GOING AFTER HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE. I have spoken. *TRANSMISSION CUT*
What you said about Hitler here kinda disappoints me. Perhaps you're not aware of the situation Germany was put into after World War I. Remember, after World War I, Germany was mainly blamed for the war. Germany had to pay back huge amounts of debt to the rest of the Allies for 'causing' this war, when in reality it was the 'Black Hand' I believe that killed the Archduke. Sparking the actual war itself. Germany had gone like legit all out here and pretty much nearly won, though they fucked up, when United States joined.

At this point, Germany was plummeting financially, after paying so much money to the Allies. This brought Germany to the point where they were forced to make more and more money to try to spread the wealth. But, obviously, if money is easily distributed, then the value of the money itself is degraded. Which means if money is being spread abundantly, than prices will rise because now 200 isn't as much as it was before. The money pretty much lost it's value completely, Germany was back to trading things. I think, I'm not completely sure, but here in the United States our money is backed up by gold. So that if our money ever is useless then we can have gold to be our currency. Germany was legit using cigarettes as a currency at the time. There were so many political parties running at this time, and the Nazi party was the most believable, led by Hitler. And we all know what type of public speaker Hitler was, so I think his voice seemed pretty promising when he was telling them what he was planning on doing. Sure, he mislead them all, but he still achieved what he wanted, he wanted to bring Germany back to the top, and keep it pure. And he did just so.

This is really off topic comparing Hitler to this guy and going back into history when it really doesn't have much to do with Osama. And sure, I can't really prove that he's not dead, but you can't give me 100% proof that he is. You can show me the same video they showed everywhere else, but once again it could be a fake Osama. Being a leader like him, I'm sure we would have found people that looked somewhat similar to ourselves and set them to be killed into tricking the United States. And if that is actually what he did, well fuck he's a genius.

Also about that last hing you said about conspiracies only being about political/military affairs, that's only so because of what we're told. There's always that doubt about what we read and hear from the news. What else are you going to create a conspiracy about, there's nothing really you could say. Our leaders, will only let us know so much, they won't tell us everything, because if they did then we would know too much. And I'm liking the fact that we don't know too much at the time, because these conspiracies are fun to think about. ; )

[The Return]
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/6/2011, 4:13 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:You're all over-reacting. If he's dead he's dead. No matter what he did, he's still human, and a human would have died all the same. It's not as if he's some kind of evil god. It took one bullet to kill Hitler(As far as I know), what makes Bin Laden any different? He's dead. Unless he's had some kind of cloning technology, the chances he's alive are barely possible.

It seems as if you haven't been keeping up reading everything I've said. Although I can't blame you, there's been a lot of text here that may be a little overwhelming. As I have previously said, the death was so quick for 'Osama' as they fucked him up hard. This could have been planned. Someone that simply looks like him, that was killed there. And the news said it was actually Osama. The DNA shit all could have been faked as well. I guess it is really playing the Devil's Advocate right now but come on. Sure he's no God and no one called him one. But you don't have to be a God to set up a fake death and fuck a country over a second time. He's a fucking mastermind. Supposedly hiding for 10 years, also with beliefs of him having cancer or some shit and was going to inevitably die from that. Which could obviously mean he was already dead.

@THE2ndNarutox wrote:
What you said about Hitler here kinda disappoints me. Perhaps you're not aware of the situation Germany was put into after World War I. Remember, after World War I, Germany was mainly blamed for the war. Germany had to pay back huge amounts of debt to the rest of the Allies for 'causing' this war, when in reality it was the 'Black Hand' I believe that killed the Archduke. Sparking the actual war itself. Germany had gone like legit all out here and pretty much nearly won, though they fucked up, when United States joined.

At this point, Germany was plummeting financially, after paying so much money to the Allies. This brought Germany to the point where they were forced to make more and more money to try to spread the wealth. But, obviously, if money is easily distributed, then the value of the money itself is degraded. Which means if money is being spread abundantly, than prices will rise because now 200 isn't as much as it was before. The money pretty much lost it's value completely, Germany was back to trading things. I think, I'm not completely sure, but here in the United States our money is backed up by gold. So that if our money ever is useless then we can have gold to be our currency. Germany was legit using cigarettes as a currency at the time. There were so many political parties running at this time, and the Nazi party was the most believable, led by Hitler. And we all know what type of public speaker Hitler was, so I think his voice seemed pretty promising when he was telling them what he was planning on doing. Sure, he mislead them all, but he still achieved what he wanted, he wanted to bring Germany back to the top, and keep it pure. And he did just so.

This is really off topic comparing Hitler to this guy and going back into history when it really doesn't have much to do with Osama. And sure, I can't really prove that he's not dead, but you can't give me 100% proof that he is. You can show me the same video they showed everywhere else, but once again it could be a fake Osama. Being a leader like him, I'm sure we would have found people that looked somewhat similar to ourselves and set them to be killed into tricking the United States. And if that is actually what he did, well fuck he's a genius.

Also about that last hing you said about conspiracies only being about political/military affairs, that's only so because of what we're told. There's always that doubt about what we read and hear from the news. What else are you going to create a conspiracy about, there's nothing really you could say. Our leaders, will only let us know so much, they won't tell us everything, because if they did then we would know too much. And I'm liking the fact that we don't know too much at the time, because these conspiracies are fun to think about. ; )

Oh for the love of, THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT! Hitler seemed like a great hero because of what Germany was suffering through, I know about world wars one and two enough to be the top history student in the whole district. Youve been beaten, shot, stabbed, wounded, and bleeding out. And some guy comes over to you saying he can help, you don't care who he is or what he does, he has the answer so LISTEN TO HIM. But in the end Germany didn't regain its former glory like Hitler said he would take it, it became the epitome of hate instead of the "purity" he promised, the world spat on Germany and its very sad that it had to be that way. In the end Hitler took the cowards way out and left germany to defend itself against a then VERY PISSED OFF Russia. Which clearly it didn't do so well against. If Osama is a genius then cool hes a genius, but hes still just a guy, supreme hide and seek master but still a guy. Conspiracies are all around you, all the time. So what are you gonna do about it? nothing thts what, its useless to think about them cuz then youll just fall into a pit of paranoia and God help me that is so annoying to hang with a paranoid person. Osama died a nameless punk death, hitler died by cowardice suicide, Dictator Saddam Hussein was found in a tiny hole...broke and unbathed, then was hanged. Pitiful, all of their deaths. Since when does death roll out the red carpet for a celebrity? Plane crash- bye bye, heart attack- bye bye, dont give a FUCK! How many leaders supposedly have an illness that will kill them tomorrow or some shit. Just more conspiracy crap that I don't have time for. Hitler could make a great speech. Super. Osama could twist the word JIHAD. (Pardon my spelling if thats wrong) But they both failed (well one did).Germanys cool again, I mean... after the Berlin wall and all. So there, and it wasnt because of Hitler. Germany did it themselves. Whew. Now lets drop this, cause I think there are spectators to this and Im kinda getting annoyed at this.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/6/2011, 5:04 pm
[quote="Pattiasina24"]
@Granadico wrote:Also, that shit your friend found it out kinda retarded. 5 + 1 = 6. Yes, that is true, though that is a random date that happened to have numbers that add up to 6, when there are I think 9 possible ways to get a six with the month and day adding together. Now, you friend obviously didn't take into thought about the year 2011 there. And just randomly took a 3 and made it into a 666. Ready watch my conspiracy bull shit that adds to 666.

Omg today is 5/4/2011. 5 + 4 = 9. 9 + 2 + 11 = 22. 22 x 12 for each month in one year is = 264. + 365 for each day in a year is = 629. 629 + 24 for each hour in a day = 653. 6 + 5 + 3 = 14. 653 + 14 - 1 for kicks = 666. Oh my god I guess I'm gonna die tomorrow I just made up some crazy mathematical equation that randomly equals 666, with only altering one number by one value. This is crazy. We're all gonna die. /gasp

No, i made the times 3 because of the three 1's. The first = 1, and the two 1's in 2011 were the next 2, making three 1's to = 6 three times. 666.
And yeah, i feel that way too, if you try hard enough, you'll get 666, or any message for that matter, in anything.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/6/2011, 6:44 pm
;_;
Wow.

CoolDs
CoolDs
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2011-05-11

on 5/12/2011, 8:01 am
1. "Mr President, is it true that you clicked Osama Bin Laden?"
"Yes" - President Obama.
"Where is he?"
"Ocean" - President Obama.

2. "Timmy, did you do your homework?"
"Yes" - Timmy
"Where is it?"
"My dog ate it" - Timmy.

So my friends, what do you think?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/12/2011, 5:03 pm
Best logic yet.

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 5/13/2011, 9:51 am
Timmy, what hand do you masturbate with?

Osama got owned - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 5/13/2011, 4:25 pm
Spoiler:
Osama got owned - Page 3 54dd4d92-3ec9-4d57-89c9-1e09ead33b04

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Osama got owned - Page 3 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Osama got owned - Page 3 2lax69
Osama got owned - Page 3 TZmdW
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/13/2011, 5:55 pm
I dun get it

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
CoolDs
CoolDs
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2011-05-11

on 5/13/2011, 8:15 pm
@Granadico wrote:I dun get it

This is what he meant.

Horse is a meme and a horse goes to a bar and asks for Osama Bin Laden. The cashier (whatever) asks "What is that" and Horse says 2 shots and one splash. '2 shots' thing is a bit a rip off from the world most shocking site, 2 girls and 1 cup. Don't search it you moron, you'll turn gay if you does it.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/13/2011, 9:20 pm
I don't think it was a 2 girls 1 cup thing, or else he would say 2 shots 1 splash.
And i've already seen it, while eating, its not really that bad. Offended is bad though D:
and its a bartender, not a cashier lol

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum