Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5122
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Osama got owned - Page 2 Empty Re: Osama got owned

5/2/2011, 8:20 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:He's still alive, watch. Just like last time
It's a conspiracy, I can't really come to believe that they catch this guy and some guys kill him just like that and it spreads like wildfire. I'm guessing it was a look alike that he had set planned out there for us to catch to let our guard down. This leaving us thinking we defeated them. Also, on the other hand it could be that this was planned by the US Government so that Obama could get re-elected. This event could really help boost the votes for him so he could win again and I just don't see Osama dying like that...
They Actually have conformation from D.N.A of him and they confrimed from multiple test so he really is dead
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

5/2/2011, 8:31 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
It's a conspiracy, I can't really come to believe that they catch this guy and some guys kill him just like that and it spreads like wildfire. I'm guessing it was a look alike that he had set planned out there for us to catch to let our guard down. This leaving us thinking we defeated them. Also, on the other hand it could be that this was planned by the US Government so that Obama could get re-elected. This event could really help boost the votes for him so he could win again and I just don't see Osama dying like that...

NOBODY thinks we beat al qaida, cuz we havent yet. they lost their leader, well theres probly a new one alrdy. and with osama dead, all im hearing is al qaida is gonna attack us now, well if we're expecting to be attacked, i doubt they'll be able to attack us successfully, hell, they couldnt attk for the past 10 years after 9/11 i doubt they can do anything

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Osama got owned - Page 2 Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29

5/2/2011, 8:32 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
good grief kid.......

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Osama got owned - Page 2 Untitl15
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

5/2/2011, 8:58 pm
Osama is no more or less human than you and I are, he may have escaped capture for ten years but when your caught your caught. One bullet (in this case two, hooray for double tap) will bring down any man. What did you expect? Hed go all sephiroth on the navy seals? lol. but for real though when you try to view the world from a supremely large perspective his death is just a fizzle. Tomorrow itll be the same shit, different day, and power will always find a place to rest its head. Osama is dead, now lets move on to the next thing on the list, thats how the Governments of the world see it.

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

Osama got owned - Page 2 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Osama got owned - Page 2 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

5/2/2011, 9:00 pm
The mostly important thing is that Osama is not gonna get the Oscar for best game of Hide and Seek
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

5/2/2011, 9:01 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
they lost their leader.

Symbol. You mean symbol, Osama had been watered down from what we thought was a leader to a example. The extremist noobs wanna be like Osama. But he didnt command much of anything. We killed the flag, now lets get the bearer.

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20

5/2/2011, 9:08 pm
lol
Osama got owned - Page 2 Bin+ladin+hide+and+seek

Watch your ass.
Osama got owned - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

5/2/2011, 9:48 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:They Actually have conformation from D.N.A of him and they confrimed from multiple test so he really is dead
Sure, because the media likes to give us the whole truth all the time.

@D3Anims wrote:
NOBODY thinks we beat al qaida, cuz we havent yet. they lost their leader, well theres probly a new one alrdy. and with osama dead, all im hearing is al qaida is gonna attack us now, well if we're expecting to be attacked, i doubt they'll be able to attack us successfully, hell, they couldnt attk for the past 10 years after 9/11 i doubt they can do anything
Well the 'defeat' of the 'main' leader of the Al Qaeda may be the start of a new leader. I'm not too sure though, I feel like the entire time he was absent there were multiple leaders for the group, he spent a lot of time hiding, he accomplished a lot, leading a very large group and hiding for 10 years. I mean what a great happy ending if we did in fact kill him but whatever.

Also what you said about expecting the attack. I'm pretty sure we could have expected Pearl Harbor but we didn't prevent that or even come close to avoiding that. You can say we'll avoid it now with the technology but they have the technology as well. Apparently they as well carry weapons of nuclear destruction, if so they might attack. Let's say Osama did in fact die, if you were part of the group Al Qaeda what would you want to do a this point? Probably go bomb the fuck out of anyone in your path to kill whoever the fuck you want to. They could send 23136541q 315624653 missiles at us and I don't know what we could do to defend ourselves from that.
madfacespriter wrote:good grief kid.......
Lolwut.

@THE2ndNarutox wrote:Osama is no more or less human than you and I are, he may have escaped capture for ten years but when your caught your caught. One bullet (in this case two, hooray for double tap) will bring down any man. What did you expect? Hed go all sephiroth on the navy seals? lol. but for real though when you try to view the world from a supremely large perspective his death is just a fizzle. Tomorrow itll be the same shit, different day, and power will always find a place to rest its head. Osama is dead, now lets move on to the next thing on the list, thats how the Governments of the world see it.
Compare Osama to the past dictating leaders. Stalin, and Tojo both survived fairly long and managed to kill many people throughout their rule. Today we have another dictator who has ruled for practically ever, Kim Il-Sung. North Korea is probably the most secretive country today. I heard they let about 1,000 people in and out of their country per year. This guy has been reigning forever and he's never been 'hiding' and yet he's survived this long. Osama could have easily set someone to die for him, and the USA troops said it was Osama but in reality it wasn't. When they went through the DNA samples they felt like dumb fucks so they lied and the media is telling us that it was infact Osama. Could all be bullshit you know. ; )
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

5/2/2011, 10:01 pm
party mother fucking pooper.....goddamn patt I know you going to let us have a happy "DAY" LOL must you take out yo lil weewee and piss on the parade EVERY TIME? Its like you rooting for that nigga bin laden LOL "my nigga aint dead!" chill man take a breath....you remember that thing about that stick in yo ass......

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

5/2/2011, 10:18 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:

Yeup i said the exact same thing. If people vote for Obama just for this they're despicable.
And the DNA tests, who knows what they coula done to bypass (if they can)
Plus there's the 9/11 conspiracy, this could only add to it.
And Eric, that joke is old Razz

Osama got owned - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

5/2/2011, 10:30 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote: this will be the song for you

....look at the second post in the fucking thread...i was just too lazy to embed
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

5/2/2011, 10:36 pm
OBAMA & OSAMA SOUND & LEWK ALIKE HAR HAR

Osama got owned - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

5/3/2011, 12:20 am
LOL you just know the guy who shot him was like"BOOYAH!! SOCOM NAVY SEALS ALL TIME TOP SCORE BITCH!!" LOL

plus all that blood, them fools empty out a hot clip on fool for good measure.*autopsy guy* osama was shot 237 times. *the president* what happen guys we lost video feed for 19 sec? *soldiers*.............he fell.........

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

5/3/2011, 2:30 am
wait theres footage of it?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
HarryControl
HarryControl
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2010-11-05

5/3/2011, 2:57 am
Well, it's nice to see people agree with capital punishment.

Wow, Americans are so paranoid now. I wonder how many more attacks (not that I want it to happen but just saying it for the sake of saying it) it will take till they end up distrusting their Canadian neighbors.
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2010-04-26

5/3/2011, 6:59 am
Reguardless of me being a soilder or not. No matter is osama is dead or not. Nothing is going to stop war is a endless cycle doomed to repeat it's self. Sure i'm a little relived maybe Iraq won't be needed for U.S Soilders now. I don't know i'm not the commander in chief but the main thing i'm worried about is the welfare of my family. I want to know when i get out of the military in 2013. I can go back to my family in one piece and they all wait for me with open arms, welcoming me back into town.

Violence will never stop especially in the terms of "War" but if it can help me get that much closer back home without being killed then i'll take it for what it's worth.

Osama got owned - Page 2 Pic

A Goomba's Life - Episode 1 Scientails 100% Complete.
A Goomba's Life - Episode 2 Goomba Stomping day - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 3 Rocket - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 4 Unwanted Mouse - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 5 The Date - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 6 Babysitting Hell - 50% Complete
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

5/3/2011, 7:41 am
Toxic Reaper wrote: this will be the song for you
"MOJO" flix LOL

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

5/3/2011, 10:01 am
wow d3 is funny and harryis back and DemonicDragon is the shit.

Looking over this extravaganza(fuck da spelling) makes me think how mest up we are liking violence.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

5/3/2011, 3:16 pm
i heard the navy seals shot osamas legs and while he tried to crawl away obama charged in with a american flag with a spear tip and speared osama.

Osama got owned - Page 2 Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

5/3/2011, 4:17 pm
@D3Anims wrote:i heard the navy seals shot osamas legs and while he tried to crawl away obama charged in with a american flag with a spear tip and speared osama.
LOL that wasn't a spear he stabbed that bitch with his dick "AHHHHH!!"

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

5/3/2011, 5:08 pm
Thank god I'm in Brazil so I don't have to care about this.
Funny thing is, I remembered of Eric when they said that Osama got killed lol

Still, most of this can't be true. Someone even edited a photo just to say that they killed him.

He's not dead, you'll see. I bet this is all false and you guys are all doomed lol
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

5/3/2011, 5:12 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Thank god I'm in Brazil so I don't have to care about this.
Funny thing is, I remembered of Eric when they said that Osama got killed lol

Still, most of this can't be true. Someone even edited a photo just to say that they killed him.

He's not dead, you'll see. I bet this is all false and you guys are all doomed lol
Dude even the president of the United States said he dead do you want more proof here: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2011/05/notes-on-the-death-of-osama-bin-laden.html
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

5/3/2011, 5:19 pm
Sure, let's accept the fact that he's dead.

Just don't tell me I didn't warn you.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

5/3/2011, 5:21 pm
I bet he can make and squirt bombs with his Arabian dick.

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

5/3/2011, 6:12 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:They Actually have conformation from D.N.A of him and they confrimed from multiple test so he really is dead
Sure, because the media likes to give us the whole truth all the time.

@D3Anims wrote:
Well the 'defeat' of the 'main' leader of the Al Qaeda may be the start of a new leader. I'm not too sure though, I feel like the entire time he was absent there were multiple leaders for the group, he spent a lot of time hiding, he accomplished a lot, leading a very large group and hiding for 10 years. I mean what a great happy ending if we did in fact kill him but whatever.

Also what you said about expecting the attack. I'm pretty sure we could have expected Pearl Harbor but we didn't prevent that or even come close to avoiding that. You can say we'll avoid it now with the technology but they have the technology as well. Apparently they as well carry weapons of nuclear destruction, if so they might attack. Let's say Osama did in fact die, if you were part of the group Al Qaeda what would you want to do a this point? Probably go bomb the fuck out of anyone in your path to kill whoever the fuck you want to. They could send 23136541q 315624653 missiles at us and I don't know what we could do to defend ourselves from that.
madfacespriter wrote:good grief kid.......
Lolwut.

@THE2ndNarutox wrote:Osama is no more or less human than you and I are, he may have escaped capture for ten years but when your caught your caught. One bullet (in this case two, hooray for double tap) will bring down any man. What did you expect? Hed go all sephiroth on the navy seals? lol. but for real though when you try to view the world from a supremely large perspective his death is just a fizzle. Tomorrow itll be the same shit, different day, and power will always find a place to rest its head. Osama is dead, now lets move on to the next thing on the list, thats how the Governments of the world see it.
Compare Osama to the past dictating leaders. Stalin, and Tojo both survived fairly long and managed to kill many people throughout their rule. Today we have another dictator who has ruled for practically ever, Kim Il-Sung. North Korea is probably the most secretive country today. I heard they let about 1,000 people in and out of their country per year. This guy has been reigning forever and he's never been 'hiding' and yet he's survived this long. Osama could have easily set someone to die for him, and the USA troops said it was Osama but in reality it wasn't. When they went through the DNA samples they felt like dumb fucks so they lied and the media is telling us that it was infact Osama. Could all be bullshit you know. ; )

Even so, Tojo and Stalin had entire nations under their fist. Osama was using religeous war and sensitive beliefs and hoped ppl would be pissed off and ignorant enough to start something, kinda like what the GOP and the tea party r trying. Except ppl actualy feel for religion, they fight for it, die for it, kill for it. And that is the sole string he used to rally the people when he became one of the only leaders to beat russia in war in the 90's. To them hes a fuckin hero, and his example is the closest thing to holy law they have. But when you peel back the religious ranting and the 71 or sumthing virgins, he was just another liar. All you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. He did that exactly, the world changed from him and what he represented, but he was no stalin. When Stalingrad was bombed in WWII Stalin commanded every fuckin soldier and said he wanted all of them inside of berlin ASAP. No ifs ands or buts. Whether they believed it or not those wer orders. Tojo had the Japanese glorify death in war by any means, they fought cuz they thought death would be cooler than life itself! Osama started the right stories to the right ppl. And as a result, we have the global war on terror.
But hey if he isnt dead then hell just have an artificial anus like fidel castro.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum