Go down
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

KirbyKrew: Pablo Fransisco part of part1 - Page 3 Empty Re: KirbyKrew: Pablo Fransisco part of part1

5/6/2011, 6:48 pm
OMG YOUR A GIRL?!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

KirbyKrew: Pablo Fransisco part of part1 - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

KirbyKrew: Pablo Fransisco part of part1 - Page 3 Empty Re: KirbyKrew: Pablo Fransisco part of part1

5/6/2011, 9:05 pm
lol duh, where've you been for the past three pages?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
KirbyKrew: Pablo Fransisco part of part1 - Page 3 Awkwar10
KirbyKrew: Pablo Fransisco part of part1 - Page 3 Pikach11
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

5/6/2011, 9:07 pm
LeafKirby wrote:lol duh, where've you been for the past three pages?

HOLY SHIT YER A CHICK?!

ALERT! ALERT! WE HAVE A GIRL SPRITER HERE ON THE SPRITAS!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T PISS HER OFF! SHE MAY LEAVE AND THAT'LL KNOCK ALL OF OUR CHANCES OF GETTING PU-- GETTING TO KNOW HER....

Very Happy
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

5/6/2011, 9:14 pm
@SXR123 wrote:

HOLY SHIT YER A CHICK?!

ALERT! ALERT! WE HAVE A GIRL SPRITER HERE ON THE SPRITAS!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T PISS HER OFF! SHE MAY LEAVE AND THAT'LL KNOCK ALL OF OUR CHANCES OF GETTING PU-- GETTING TO KNOW HER....

Very Happy

WHAT?! NO!! NOT ME!! KIRBYKREW!
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

5/6/2011, 9:20 pm
So. Kirbykrew. You like mah profile picture? Cool

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SXR123
SXR123

5/6/2011, 9:20 pm
LeafKirby wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:

HOLY SHIT YER A CHICK?!

Very Happy

WHAT?! NO!! NOT ME!! KIRBYKREW!

oh... I STRIKE THAT LAST STATEMENT FROM THE RECORD. PLEASE DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID BEFORE THIS... sowwy leafkirby... I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE MEEE....
SXR123
SXR123

5/6/2011, 9:21 pm
LeafKirby wrote:
@kirbykrew wrote:I'M NOT A GUY YOU FOOL!! DON'T YOU EVER LOOK AT PEOPLE'S PROFILES BEFORE SAYING THEY'RE A GUY?!! *tut tut*

nah, we don't do that much. that's what the introduction thread's for! Razz go to non- sprite related forums, then introduction, then make a thread there telling us about yourself.

i would say something about the flash, but everyone seems irritated here so i'm not gonna.

there is no way in hell that you're 17 but you still play with toys... YOU HAVE THE MIND OF A SEVEN YEAR OLD!
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

5/6/2011, 9:27 pm
Pingboy wrote:So. Kirbykrew. You like mah profile picture? Cool

ping, you're the only person i know that can go ballistic on someone about how they speak and then have the nerve to try to flirt with them

@SXR123 wrote:
LeafKirby wrote:
@kirbykrew wrote:I'M NOT A GUY YOU FOOL!! DON'T YOU EVER LOOK AT PEOPLE'S PROFILES BEFORE SAYING THEY'RE A GUY?!! *tut tut*

nah, we don't do that much. that's what the introduction thread's for! Razz go to non- sprite related forums, then introduction, then make a thread there telling us about yourself.

i would say something about the flash, but everyone seems irritated here so i'm not gonna.

there is no way in hell that you're 17 but you still play with toys... YOU HAVE THE MIND OF A SEVEN YEAR OLD!

what if they're not regular toys? Shocked
Yukimazan
Yukimazan
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2011-03-02

5/6/2011, 9:30 pm
Come on now my friend, everything has their ups and downs. Even the best animators in the world are never perfect. Criticism may sound bad but it has a positive effect to all of us. Even a clown has to do something like this. The best thing to get fame is to learn from your shame. :)

KirbyKrew: Pablo Fransisco part of part1 - Page 3 Raft_s10
SXR123
SXR123

5/6/2011, 9:30 pm
LeafKirby wrote:

ping, you're the only person i know that can go ballistic on someone about how they speak and then have the nerve to try to flirt with them

@SXR123 wrote:
LeafKirby wrote:

what if they're not regular toys? Shocked

you sick MOTHA FU--
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

5/6/2011, 9:45 pm
Dafuq No wonder Girls dont Come here We get all GAGA over this
That and most of the Internet is a total sausage fest

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
KirbyKrew: Pablo Fransisco part of part1 - Page 3 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
KirbyKrew: Pablo Fransisco part of part1 - Page 3 2lax69
KirbyKrew: Pablo Fransisco part of part1 - Page 3 TZmdW
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

5/6/2011, 10:08 pm
I was actually nice to her. I stood up with her. <3.

I just mentioned what she needs to gain to fulfill her wishes.

Now. Kirbykrew. How are you?

Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan

5/6/2011, 10:24 pm
Here we go agian
KirbyKrew: Pablo Fransisco part of part1 - Page 3 DudeComeOn

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

5/6/2011, 11:20 pm
@Yukimazan wrote:Come on now my friend, everything has their ups and downs. Even the best animators in the world are never perfect. Criticism may sound bad but it has a positive effect to all of us. Even a clown has to do something like this. The best thing to get fame is to learn from your shame. :)

dude.............. that...............was......................deep........... and insprirational............... that's going on my quotes on facebook........ that was beastly............
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

5/7/2011, 12:47 am
I said something like that lmfao.
"You only achieve pride by comments regarding your skills and qualities. That usually happens when you release the final product in the Complete Animations' forum. Here, in the WIP Animations' forum, we're here to help you get it out. Boost you. Help you. By "something great", I meant the ability to press forward. Encouragement. Wealthy support by experienced sprite animators. "

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

5/7/2011, 4:08 am
I didn't actually take into consideration "I'm a girl."

I have the feeling we're gonna end up driving her away.

And, Ping, for once it isn't your fault.

Unless she decides to-

blitzkrieg667 wrote:Grow some balls

I just realised the irony of that. Even though irony probably isn't even the correct word.

KirbyKrew: Pablo Fransisco part of part1 - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
kirbykrew
kirbykrew
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-05-01

5/7/2011, 7:10 am

No
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

5/7/2011, 7:20 am
Well, that was certainly funny.

KirbyKrew: Pablo Fransisco part of part1 - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

5/7/2011, 7:49 am
@kirbykrew wrote:

No

....... ha!!! told lol!
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

5/7/2011, 8:51 am
My sister is making a animation and she's thinking about posting it he-

Nevermind.
Also, I'm not gonna say anything because Eric already said every single damn thing I wanted to say.
kirbykrew
kirbykrew
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-05-01

5/7/2011, 11:09 am
Can some one lock this thread please? please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please?
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

5/7/2011, 11:11 am
@kirbykrew wrote:

No

lmao

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
SXR123
SXR123

5/7/2011, 11:18 am
oh god, one word and it pretty muched summed up everything.

look, just because your flash isn't... well... favored by everyone the best critique anyone can give you is

1.) just line up your sprites better
2.) Don't use bad jokes for a flash movie. a good example is exactly what you used.
3.) if you ARE going to do it, a.) find better ones. b.) animate it a little better.
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan

5/7/2011, 11:38 am
I'd use your voice and find some Funny in dat funny bone for joke Usage

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

5/7/2011, 11:55 am
@kirbykrew wrote:

No
KirbyKrew: Pablo Fransisco part of part1 - Page 3 Dam10

Are you out of yo damn mind? It's irresistable.
But seriously. Add me on MSN. Pingboy10@aim.com. I'll help you with this.
Very Happy

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum