Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

New Nintendo Wii Empty New Nintendo Wii

on 4/28/2011, 12:25 pm
I can't believe I forgot to post this here. Yea Nintendo decided to come back in terms of power with a new console coming out 2012.
"It's got a triple-core IBM PowerPC processor, clocked at 3.2GHz (same as the X360, but it's a custom chip so expect a bit more performance nowadays) and a Radeon HD4850 (again, custom chip, so more performance than the PC ones).

It's not really next-gen, but it should blow the 360 and the PS3 out of the water.
Anyone commenting on the CPU, note this:
it's a PowerPC, highly customizable and probably loads faster than your 3.2GHz triple-core X86 CPU.
Besides, the graphics are all rendered on the GPU anyway, and that one's quite good."

Jesus motha fucking christ.
Here's an image of what it MAY look like. This is all not final mind you.
New Nintendo Wii Ngbbs4db5e5b4da1f9

The new control is going to feature a touch screen in between, this isn't bad, it opens up potential, but the design is what I'm skeptical about, hopefully that is changed in the final.
New Nintendo Wii Ngbbs4db5eed12b606

Here's an artist rendition (of course not real)
New Nintendo Wii How-could-the-wii-2-controller-work-20110415053115064

http://uk.gear.ign.com/articles/116/1163325p1.html some more info.

I really hope they don't fuck up the GAMES! This has so much potential for some more hard core games. The wii's biggest problem was insanely shitty 3rd party game support. I hope that changes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
New Nintendo Wii Banned1a7c7e438gif
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

New Nintendo Wii Empty Re: New Nintendo Wii

on 4/28/2011, 12:26 pm
They're gonna show it off at E3 in june.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 4/28/2011, 12:47 pm
triple-core IBM PowerPC processor, clocked at 3.2GHz

Sweet. I'm expecting some pretty classy-like games to be exclusive on this bitch. Smooth as a plump ass. Can't wait to see how dat Cell processor works.
Xbox360 has a custom IBM Power PC-based CPU, and it won't be as fast as PS3's cell processors. Right?
Well, over all, it's exciting to see how this new Nintendo Wii will have 3 cores.

New Nintendo Wii Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 4/28/2011, 1:30 pm
GOD DAYUM

I'll be waiting here.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/28/2011, 2:46 pm
Haha, I say you better get the Wii before this bootie comes out.

New Nintendo Wii Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 4/29/2011, 12:26 am
@Eric wrote:I really hope they don't fuck up the GAMES! This has so much potential for some more hard core games. The wii's biggest problem was insanely shitty 3rd party game support. I hope that changes.

THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. That's the only reason why people think the Wii sucks, because 3rd party companies just whore out games and give the Wii a bad name. Any company with that much shitty 3rd parties would suck eggs.

On topic: If the 3DS is $250, than this is gonna be like $300 probably. FUUUUUUUUU

New Nintendo Wii Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2011, 12:51 am
No. 400. FUUUUUU

New Nintendo Wii Ping10
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/29/2011, 6:13 pm
Pingboy wrote:No. 400. FUUUUUU

that was my original thought, but it seemed too much

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 4/29/2011, 6:19 pm
stiil cheaper than PS3 when it first got realesed....them dudes was askin for 600

New Nintendo Wii Ichigo10
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/29/2011, 6:55 pm
It may be 400 or less. Nintendo may make it less because they're smart and know that less pricey means more sales, and it may end up profiting them more if they keep the price low in the long run. But the hardware is better than both xbox and ps3 So be grateful it's so low.

Watch your ass.
Anonymous

on 4/29/2011, 11:39 pm
if this comes out ill be complete.
looks so awsome but do we still have motion control?or is that taken over by the controller?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2011, 11:47 pm
@Granadico wrote:
Pingboy wrote:No. 400. FUUUUUU

that was my original thought, but it seemed too much
But when you think about Nintendo's profit with the Wii, and seeing how much they lowered the prices with both black and white, including Wii Sports Resorts, it shows how smart and successful they can be with their shit. So, I'd say 300.
@5h0ck wrote:stiil cheaper than PS3 when it first got realesed....them dudes was askin for 600
900, really.
@Eric wrote:It may be 400 or less. Nintendo may make it less because they're smart and know that less pricey means more sales, and it may end up profiting them more if they keep the price low in the long run. But the hardware is better than both xbox and ps3 So be grateful it's so low.
Thank Jehovah.
narutoall76 wrote:if this comes out ill be complete.
I laughed so hard at this.

New Nintendo Wii Ping10
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/29/2011, 11:59 pm
i remember when the PS3 first came out, people would buy multiple ones then sell them on Ebay for $1400. Good times

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/30/2011, 12:11 am
PS3 had so many fucking models.

Nintendo doesn't do that though.

New Nintendo Wii Ping10
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

on 5/4/2011, 12:01 am
looks so awsome but do we still have motion control?or is that taken over by the controller?

It will be backwards compatible with both Wii and Gamecube games. So, it will either use a new controller that works for Wii games or is just compatible with the original Wii controller. Its still anyone's guess but that hint may help anyway.

On a side note, I predicted the graphics would at MOST equal the PS3. Now I am scared of this new console and I'm even more frightened to imagine what the PS4 will be like.

New Nintendo Wii Fzero%20death%20race
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/4/2011, 7:09 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:

It will be backwards compatible with both Wii and Gamecube games. So, it will either use a new controller that works for Wii games or is just compatible with the original Wii controller. Its still anyone's guess but that hint may help anyway.

On a side note, I predicted the graphics would at MOST equal the PS3. Now I am scared of this new console and I'm even more frightened to imagine what the PS4 will be like.

It'll be so good looking that real life will look cheaper quality than the PS4

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 5/4/2011, 9:49 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:

It'll be so good looking that real life will look cheaper quality than the PS4
Those will be the days~

New Nintendo Wii Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/4/2011, 11:15 pm
I can hump a virtual booth.

New Nintendo Wii Ping10
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

on 5/5/2011, 5:38 pm
I don't think stream was the actual name, it could be a cover up name. Like how "Blue Harvest" was for star wars. But I could be wrong, Ill just wait till E3...

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

New Nintendo Wii 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

New Nintendo Wii Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
afromario
afromario
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2010-12-25

on 5/5/2011, 7:05 pm
dude.......New Nintendo Wii Wii-re10

....yeaaa could this be redesign of the new wii system?

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 5/5/2011, 8:39 pm
Lmfao well as weird as that may look oh well as long as it's still dope as fuck.

New Nintendo Wii Purple11

[The Return]
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/5/2011, 10:21 pm
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:I don't think stream was the actual name, it could be a cover up name. Like how "Blue Harvest" was for star wars. But I could be wrong, Ill just wait till E3...
The code name is Project Cafe.
The final name is said to be Stream.

Watch your ass.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2011, 10:27 pm
Looks awfully small.

New Nintendo Wii Ping10
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 5/6/2011, 3:50 pm
It was gunna be called the Nintendo Feel.....touching is good

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
New Nintendo Wii 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
New Nintendo Wii 2lax69
New Nintendo Wii TZmdW
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

on 5/6/2011, 4:44 pm
@Eric wrote:
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:I don't think stream was the actual name, it could be a cover up name. Like how "Blue Harvest" was for star wars. But I could be wrong, Ill just wait till E3...
The code name is Project Cafe.
The final name is said to be Stream.
Alright then.

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

New Nintendo Wii 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

New Nintendo Wii Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum