Long
Long
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Sound effects. Empty Sound effects.

4/6/2010, 8:37 am
Ehm basicly I need some sound effects cus i only have one dbz sound pack with some 3-4 other sound i got from a friend.If you dont know what i mean with sound effects then i mean like kick,punch,explosion,you know.I would be really gratefull if someone helped me,if you're not sure if you have about a soundpack i want just post it and Ill tell you if that is what im looking for,wont be pissed off :p.

anyways thanks in advance ^^
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Sound effects. Empty Re: Sound effects.

4/6/2010, 9:05 am
Look around topics there are a bunch. Before making a thread search. And be more specific it makes it easier for us. I'm locking this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Sound effects. Banned1a7c7e438gif
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2009-10-07
https://twitter.com/@ptr_01

Sound effects. Empty Re: Sound effects.

4/13/2010, 6:29 pm
@Long wrote:Ehm basicly I need some sound effects cus i only have one dbz sound pack with some 3-4 other sound i got from a friend.If you dont know what i mean with sound effects then i mean like kick,punch,explosion,you know.I would be really gratefull if someone helped me,if you're not sure if you have about a soundpack i want just post it and Ill tell you if that is what im looking for,wont be pissed off :p.

anyways thanks in advance ^^
check ur youtube... :)
(And locking again... Razz)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mad 
- Twitter
- Gaming YouTube Channel [ChillaxersPlay]
- Personal Gaming Channel + Animations [PTR]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum