17 posters
Go down
Reinthaist
Reinthaist
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-04-24

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff Empty Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff

4/25/2011, 12:55 am
So i guess i will show here my sprites right ?

right

Let's start with what i recently made.

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff Erico
Eric Shiteni(Original Character)

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff Mushroomsthings
Various Characters in a custom style.

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff ScwlC
Various characters in Jump Ultimate Stars style.

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff 12Pikmin_GB
Pikmin in Game Boy style(got the idea after finish pikmin 1/2)

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff 121212pikminwork
and the sprites i made for the pikmin thing

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff UDTod
MvC X

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff 16oyh
MvC Zero

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff 5y5aB
Some ghost's

and i guess that's all

later.

Last edited by Reinthaist on 4/25/2011, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff UTjSb
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff Empty Re: Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff

4/25/2011, 1:00 am
Goddamn.

Holy shit.

What the fuck?

What the hell?

Bitch.

Ass.

Wow.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff Empty Re: Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff

4/25/2011, 1:12 am
damn those looks as good as DBB's customs

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff Ichigo10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

4/25/2011, 9:34 am
Lmfao. He made Michael Jackson.

But I think Jayden would refuck them into something even better.
But that's not a good thing to say for a Spritan. I love these.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

4/25/2011, 12:02 pm
Dayum dude, fucking pro.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

4/25/2011, 12:35 pm
The link is fucking beast.

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

4/26/2011, 6:24 pm
Those are actually pretty nice though the MVC Megaman has a very awkward face...
Reinthaist
Reinthaist
Spritan
Spritan

8/28/2011, 1:22 am
I should probably stop disappearing from the interwebs like this

but anyways

stuff i guess(that i been making the last months)

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff 12121212zeros
have some zeros and sigma.
(sigma based on the concept art of MMX8)

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff KVm8l
Tinyman original character(made for a game im trying to do)

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff UFUAu
Castlevania Symphony of the night(intro stage)in Game boy style.

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff TB8MD
Some link sprites im making for a proyect.

so yeah that.

Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff Empty wtf

8/28/2011, 2:15 am
THIS IS AWESOME!
Iceasauras
Iceasauras
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-08-25

8/28/2011, 5:35 am
Fantastic shit you got there! It was awesome I guess.

Lolwut
Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff O262cz9
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

8/28/2011, 6:04 am
OMG

You're like the best spriter here (I don't know if Jayden is better than you, BUT YOU CAN FINISH SHEETS, LOL)

Damn dude.
Even your AA is done right, something I never thought I'd see again.
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

8/28/2011, 6:45 am
These are pretty good, I like the Links the most. As for the things posted on top they're old so..I assume you've improved and don't need crits on them but most of the things look good man.

And ^ I do finish stuff I just never got around to posting my things or chose not to post them.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

8/28/2011, 4:43 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:These are pretty good, I like the Links the most. As for the things posted on top they're old so..I assume you've improved and don't need crits on them but most of the things look good man.

And ^ I do finish stuff I just never got around to posting my things or chose not to post them.

Dude don't lie, your just scared to post them for some weird reason.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

8/28/2011, 5:01 pm
I love you.
I love you so much.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

8/28/2011, 6:56 pm
@Kane wrote:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:These are pretty good, I like the Links the most. As for the things posted on top they're old so..I assume you've improved and don't need crits on them but most of the things look good man.

I did say I chose not to post them. I lost them all anyway. Doesn't matter anymore.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

8/29/2011, 4:30 am
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:
@Kane wrote:

I did say I chose not to post them. I lost them all anyway. Doesn't matter anymore.

Sorry for sounding so harsh, I'm just jelly that you make such good sheets and don't show anything xD.
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28

8/29/2011, 4:48 am
wow i like the megaman x zero sprite...LOOOKS SEXY ;D

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardReinthaist's gallery of strange stuff Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff LOOOLGFRUBENReinthaist's gallery of strange stuff VrWMv
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

8/30/2011, 10:03 am
That Gameboy Pikmin shit is legit too.

You're quite insane, I must say.
Reinthaist
Reinthaist
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 1:50 am
tal9x9: thanks.

Iceasauras: thank you.

Leo: haha thanks(i don't finish a lot sheets though lol)

Mistha_Jayden: Thanks

Jellal: i...love you too ? i dunno lol

Ray*~*Ler: Thank you

Patt: both the pikmin and castlevania are legit and i dunno if im insane but i do like challenges.

New stuff i gueeesss

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff XqSq7
All the sprites i made for the castlevania GB thing.

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff BPSwD
X, Zero ,Vile(also ride armor) and Sigma all of them custom
(based of their stand poses of maverick hunter X)

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff ZTMGS
Megaman Trigger

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff K3Rvj
Sonic Aeon style.

so yeah just that.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 2:43 am
Good lord... You are marvelous.

Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28

9/30/2011, 2:46 am
^ what the booty hunter said :3

Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardReinthaist's gallery of strange stuff Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
Reinthaist's gallery of strange stuff LOOOLGFRUBENReinthaist's gallery of strange stuff VrWMv
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2011, 3:02 am
hehe I believe many wont forget my lil tut if you no what I mean Ray

Hey Rein you mind if I use that cloud in your new sheet there?

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

9/30/2011, 11:17 am
HOT DAMN

Dude you're awesome.

I've mostly liked the bigger sprites.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

10/1/2011, 9:46 pm
Very impressive Sigma.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

10/1/2011, 9:54 pm
I love you 1.5 times more than I originally loved you.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum