Go down
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Any kinds of human fighting sprites? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any kinds of human fighting sprites?

4/24/2011, 9:00 pm
Pretty much, if I get time to help you or some shit I'll do it. : )
Yukimazan
Yukimazan
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Any kinds of human fighting sprites? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any kinds of human fighting sprites?

4/24/2011, 9:08 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Pretty much, if I get time to help you or some shit I'll do it. : )

Well, if you say so dude. :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Any kinds of human fighting sprites? - Page 2 Raft_s10
Yukimazan
Yukimazan
Spritan
Spritan

4/24/2011, 10:14 pm
Done with my human OC. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lame at spriting or editing human.Any kinds of human fighting sprites? - Page 2 Gna10

I'll tell you what to do when you reply.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

4/26/2011, 6:21 pm
Well, his body is kinda disfigured...his arms are doing some crazy shit and I can't really tell what's going down right now. It looks like he's in a stance with like this crazy gun thing. His left leg looks a little too thick compared to the right leg, and his left arm is really short and bending weird. I could help you a bit with this if you would like. ^^
Yukimazan
Yukimazan
Spritan
Spritan

4/26/2011, 10:35 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Well, his body is kinda disfigured...his arms are doing some crazy shit and I can't really tell what's going down right now. It looks like he's in a stance with like this crazy gun thing. His left leg looks a little too thick compared to the right leg, and his left arm is really short and bending weird. I could help you a bit with this if you would like. ^^

Well ok then. If my request seems to be frustrating, I'll ease it for ya. It sucks cuz I was using Ichigo's JUS sprite as a reference but I think his "gown" was the big fail I made.

So what I want is:

1. The legs and body clothes has to be equal together like some of the JUS guys. (Because it might represent a girl if it's body is bigger. LOL)

2. His face has to be adjusted like let's say not some doofus face and hair. A face and hair which suits for an anti-hero cool face like a japanese guy like this guy. (Except I want his hair to be colour black or dark grey. If the hair's too hard for you, I could suggest others or edit them) http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101030204936/dynastywarriors/images/thumb/1/1b/LuXunDW7.jpg/435px-LuXunDW7.jpg

3. The hands. You can remove the gun thing on his left hand but I want you to draw the hands for both of the arms. I also want the arms to be adjusted to because the knife in the right arm doesn't seem to be good. (Plus I want my OC to hold that gun on his left hand unless you can think of any other gun for him.)

4. The clothes should somewhat be like an officer suit except black. This one looks too not nice. (Because this guy is half-human, half-robot. If you can suggest any better clothes for him, tell me. Very Happy )

Hope this helps. I'll tell you the name of this OC if you do it for me. Very Happy Any questions ask me. Your help is mostly appreciated. ( Hint about my OC: His name is my first name. XD)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum