Go down
Yukimazan
Yukimazan
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Any kinds of human fighting sprites? Empty Any kinds of human fighting sprites?

4/24/2011, 3:56 pm
When I check the Spriters Resource or any other Sprite keeping sites, I don't know which kind or type of human sprites should I make for my human OC. Thing is, I kinda want to use sprites mostly used by flash animators. Anybody have any suggestions or link to an example of a human OC sprite sheet for Flash?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Any kinds of human fighting sprites? Raft_s10
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Any kinds of human fighting sprites? Empty Re: Any kinds of human fighting sprites?

4/24/2011, 4:48 pm
Make customs. We seriously need those.
Yukimazan
Yukimazan
Spritan
Spritan

Any kinds of human fighting sprites? Empty Re: Any kinds of human fighting sprites?

4/24/2011, 4:51 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Make customs. We seriously need those.

But I'm kinda lousy spriting human OCs. My first one doesn't seem to be nice or smooth. Any tips or tutorials on it?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

4/24/2011, 5:43 pm
I can't really tell you how to sprite or anything but what you might want to do is use something else for reference. You don't need to edit another sprite just use it as like a wire frame or something. From there you should be set. As for shading and what not I think we have a topic for that.
Yukimazan
Yukimazan
Spritan
Spritan

4/24/2011, 5:46 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:I can't really tell you how to sprite or anything but what you might want to do is use something else for reference. You don't need to edit another sprite just use it as like a wire frame or something. From there you should be set. As for shading and what not I think we have a topic for that.

Perhaps so. Are there any good human sprite references you could suggest like DBZ characters or somethin alike?

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

4/24/2011, 5:47 pm
Ive always wanted to know where did you get your previous avatar? the sprite one before your current one

Any kinds of human fighting sprites? Untitl15
Yukimazan
Yukimazan
Spritan
Spritan

4/24/2011, 5:48 pm
madfacespriter wrote:Ive always wanted to know where did you get your previous avatar? the sprite one before your current one

Oh you mean Vorlent? I got the sprite sheet of my fav robot and I could send it to you if you want through PM.

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

4/24/2011, 5:54 pm
Uhm, you could PM Mistah_Jayden there should be one that DBZ Vortex uses.
Yukimazan
Yukimazan
Spritan
Spritan

4/24/2011, 6:05 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Uhm, you could PM Mistah_Jayden there should be one that DBZ Vortex uses.

Ok maybe not DBZ. I saw the DBZ sprites on Mistah_Jayden's profile and the body's kinda small for my OC. Perhaps Naruto or Bleach sprites might be better cuz my OC got attatchments on his whole body. (Well maybe not the WHOLE but you'll know what I mean.)

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

4/24/2011, 6:12 pm
I don't know what to say then lmfao.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

4/24/2011, 6:54 pm
well I dont know 100% if I'll use it or not,it depends on the sheet if it has a lot of melee sprites

Any kinds of human fighting sprites? Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

4/24/2011, 7:58 pm
Street fighter.

Any kinds of human fighting sprites? Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Yukimazan
Yukimazan
Spritan
Spritan

4/24/2011, 8:01 pm
Pingboy wrote:Street fighter.

Sprites too big and not my type. I'm using the Ichigo/Naruto sprites so I appreciate the suggestions. Don't lock because I want to use this one to ask some of you guys to judge my human sprites I edited.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

4/24/2011, 8:02 pm
Big ass bitches. You want to do NSD Naruto sprites or JUS?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

4/24/2011, 8:03 pm
JUS ftw, but those other Naruto sprites with the dope ass lookin Sasuke is mad fucking bumpin.
Yukimazan
Yukimazan
Spritan
Spritan

4/24/2011, 8:04 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:JUS ftw, but those other Naruto sprites with the dope ass lookin Sasuke is mad fucking bumpin.

Ok I admit it. I'm using JUS sprites LOL. XD

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

4/24/2011, 8:10 pm
He means them sexy mother fuckin' bumpin NSD Sasuke sprites.

Yukimazan
Yukimazan
Spritan
Spritan

4/24/2011, 8:13 pm
Pingboy wrote:He means them sexy mother fuckin' bumpin NSD Sasuke sprites.

JUS actually.

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

4/24/2011, 8:42 pm
Those other ones are sexier, but alright. ^^
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

4/24/2011, 8:43 pm
Ok ok ok...JUS.

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

4/24/2011, 8:44 pm
I can actually edit JUS sprites decently if you'd like some help. ^^
Yukimazan
Yukimazan
Spritan
Spritan

4/24/2011, 8:49 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:I can actually edit JUS sprites decently if you'd like some help. ^^

Well I appreciate that. I might post my human OC sprite when I'm done. You can help me judge or make it better if you want. (But not the attatchments unless you tell me what kind it is.)

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

4/24/2011, 8:56 pm
Ask NintendoStar for help. He's a mother fuckin' JUS beast sprite maker. The best of us all.

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

4/24/2011, 8:57 pm
Yeah NS is really good at that shit. : )
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

4/24/2011, 8:57 pm
But in the meantime, you can ask that faggot above me for help.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum