D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

The Conversation Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

4/17/2011, 8:11 am
no they dont, they control their chakra which allow them to swim

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 3 Untitl11
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

4/17/2011, 8:22 am
No. Just... no.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2010-12-13

4/17/2011, 10:41 am
Blonde chick at my school likes me.........just gunna ignore.........

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 3 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The Conversation Thread - Page 3 2lax69
The Conversation Thread - Page 3 TZmdW
Anonymous

4/17/2011, 10:43 am
Pingboy wrote:The Conversation Thread - Page 3 24ottf5

AWWW YEA. My boy. I'm proud of you. Yo. You kissed them hot lips. You got some hot lips. You could have hold her booty though while you were kissing, and then rub her curve on her booty, and then sooth it and lufer it, and squeeze it, then feel the crack, then sniff and rub your cheeks on her neck, and then kiss it, and then put her on your lap, and dry hump her while you kiss her.

I'm proud of you, Very Happy. Yo. Her bf is a pussy. Why couldn't he have just came to you and fuck with you if he knew you did that to that slut? I know it spring break, but if he really loved her, he would have gone up to you and get some.

Hot slut you kissed and told on you,"OMG THAT GUY KISSED ME BEAT HIM UP."
Boyfriend,"Oh. Don't worry. I'll beat him up after Spring Break so our relationship can remain good and shitty."
Hot slut you kissed and told on you, "OH BF LOVE YOU <3<3."
Bofriend,"You probably don't mean that. I'm not even saying this. Pingboy is. I love him."
"WHAT?"
"Yes. I love Pingboy more. He's hot and sexy."
"BITCH YOU FAGGOT."
Very Happy.
HAHA IKR PINGAS, IVE BEEN FULL OF WIN WITH THE CHICKS LATELY!!!

And if that guy doe decide to fight me, atleast I will be able to use the site more, because weare going to get kicked out of school for 3-10 days depending on how badly I curb stomp him.

So Pingas, how have you been doing with the women lately, caught any good ass. Cool
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

4/17/2011, 10:46 am
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:

AWWW YEA. My boy. I'm proud of you. Yo. You kissed them hot lips. You got some hot lips. You could have hold her booty though while you were kissing, and then rub her curve on her booty, and then sooth it and lufer it, and squeeze it, then feel the crack, then sniff and rub your cheeks on her neck, and then kiss it, and then put her on your lap, and dry hump her while you kiss her.

I'm proud of you, Very Happy. Yo. Her bf is a pussy. Why couldn't he have just came to you and fuck with you if he knew you did that to that slut? I know it spring break, but if he really loved her, he would have gone up to you and get some.

Boyfriend,"Oh. Don't worry. I'll beat him up after Spring Break so our relationship can remain good and shitty."
Bofriend,"You probably don't mean that. I'm not even saying this. Pingboy is. I love him."
"WHAT?"
"BITCH YOU FAGGOT."
Very Happy.

And if that guy doe decide to fight me, atleast I will be able to use the site more, because weare going to get kicked out of school for 3-10 days depending on how badly I curb stomp him.

So Pingas, how have you been doing with the women lately, caught any good ass. Cool

DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM.
Anonymous

4/17/2011, 10:46 am
@Luigiman364 wrote:Blonde chick at my school likes me.........just gunna ignore.........
why? are you already in a relationship, is she ugly (ugly blonde, wft, maybe a fat blonde), is she too dumb for your taste or are you........scared???
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

4/17/2011, 10:48 am
Dude, don't stretch the page like that. What the hell?

**EDIT** OH WHAT THE HELL IT AIN'T STRETCHED ANYMORE HAX I TELLS YA HAX!!
Anonymous

4/17/2011, 10:50 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:

"WHAT?"
"BITCH YOU FAGGOT."
Very Happy.

DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM.
dont worry, iknow how out of control Pingas can get, i can handle this. come on this his thread anyway......and way the hell were you guys talking about turtles??? scratch
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2010-12-13

4/17/2011, 10:50 am
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@Luigiman364 wrote:Blonde chick at my school likes me.........just gunna ignore.........
why? are you already in a relationship, is she ugly (ugly blonde, wft, maybe a fat blonde), is she too dumb for your taste or are you........scared???

..........nice ass but face......just abit porky

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 3 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The Conversation Thread - Page 3 2lax69
The Conversation Thread - Page 3 TZmdW
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

4/17/2011, 10:55 am
This is the conversation thread. Where you can talk about anything. And I wasn't talking about turtles. I was talking about how people call Koopas turtles, when in actual fact they're tortoises.

Anonymous

4/17/2011, 11:03 am
@Luigiman364 wrote:
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:

..........nice ass but face......just abit porky
i would go for it then bro. Try not thinking about what you say to her, that can help her figure out if your a jerk or not and girls love jerks, trust me, I played football. But im what you would call a nice guy and a asshole, a nasshole.

What I trying to say is, if you ever think you like her jump in there, because someone else can take her at anytime, trust me, its happened to me. Ive lost lots of great chances for a awesome relationship because I was lazy. Just get in there, be her friend, and when the time comes, ask her how she really feels about you, and you tell her how you feel about her....then just take it from there.

if your scared then think about your favorite heroes like I do. "What would Goku do??" he would talk like a idiot to her and make her laugh and be funny without even knowing it. "What would Sonic do" he would flirt with hurt and act way smooth...he would use his spped and couage to his advantage. "What would Spider-man do" he would save her life and kiss her upside down (lolwut how does that help).

Well you should get the point of what Im trying to get at, your a smart kid....
Anonymous

4/17/2011, 11:09 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:This is the conversation thread. Where you can talk about anything. And I wasn't talking about turtles. I was talking about how people call Koopas turtles, when in actual fact they're tortoises.
I think Koops are turtles. Turtles are usually skinny and have a lighter shade of scales or skin then tortoises. Koopas are a yellow, Ive never seen or heard of a yellow tortoise, but ive seen a yellow turtle...

Koopas are turtles, not tortoises, trust me I have never gotten lower than a A in science.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

4/17/2011, 11:11 am
But turtles live in the ocean, yet koopas have legs. Tortoises have legs, turtles have flippers. As such, Koopa Troopas are tortoises, as they have legs, not flippers. Turtles are aquatic animals and tortoises are land animals. Lots of people call tortoises turtles, in fact I used to think toroises were the ones who lived in the water, but logically, Koopas are tortoises, as they have legs, and live on land, whereas turtles live at sea.
Anonymous

4/17/2011, 11:18 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:But turtles live in the ocean, yet koopas have legs. Tortoises have legs, turtles have flippers. As such, Koopa Troopas are tortoises, as they have legs, not flippers.
Turles live on land, ocean, pongs, lakes, and pretty much any other soucre of water. Turtles have webbed feet, not flippers. You must be thinking of sea turtles, in that case you could be right, but there are land turtles that dont have flippers.

Or, im just making a guess here, Koopas could be.....KOOPAS!!!!!!
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

4/17/2011, 11:26 am
Yes, they are koopas, but they have a closer relation to a tortoise than a turtle. Calling koopas turtles is politically incorrect, and those who call them that most likely REALLY hurt the Koopas' feelings! These people should be sued! Arrested! Shunned! Exiled! EXECUTED!

Or just given a very stern warning. ):<
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

4/17/2011, 12:14 pm
Is causing most injuries on your team an achievement? that doesn't really seem like one to me :\

The Conversation Thread - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

4/17/2011, 12:30 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:Yes, they are koopas, but they have a closer relation to a tortoise than a turtle. Calling koopas turtles is politically incorrect, and those who call them that most likely REALLY hurt the Koopas' feelings! These people should be sued! Arrested! Shunned! Exiled! EXECUTED!

Or just given a very stern warning. ):<
does this hurt them, trollol
The Conversation Thread - Page 3 Koopa

Anonymous

4/17/2011, 12:32 pm
@Granadico wrote:Is causing most injuries on your team an achievement? that doesn't really seem like one to me :\
I ment like, not on my team dumbyhead, I ment to the other teams. I broke the quarterback on one teams leg. It was funny at first but...pretty soon I felt bad for him. I hear hes better now though.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

4/17/2011, 12:35 pm
Pity is for the weak.

It is also for the strong.

Anonymous

4/17/2011, 12:53 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:Pity is for the weak.

It is also for the strong.
I know right I didnt even care at first though. My mom was the one that was like "I hope hes all right, BUT GOOD WORK SON!!! Mommys so pround of you" then my dad was like "Hhahaha thats my boy" then he just sat there and watched tv!! They made me hink about what I did, but when I heard he chould still walk, pretty much....
The Conversation Thread - Page 3 29lmk5k
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

4/17/2011, 1:38 pm
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:Is causing most injuries on your team an achievement? that doesn't really seem like one to me :\
I ment like, not on my team dumbyhead, I ment to the other teams. I broke the quarterback on one teams leg. It was funny at first but...pretty soon I felt bad for him. I hear hes better now though.

i know that, but still, this isn't rugby ;\

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Anonymous

4/17/2011, 1:55 pm
@Granadico wrote:
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:

oh, i always thought rugby was like to Mortal Komat of football, because from what i see you guys can really fuck someone up in that sport.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

4/17/2011, 1:58 pm
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:

oh, i always thought rugby was like to Mortal Komat of football, because from what i see you guys can really fuck someone up in that sport.

yeah, rugby is football but the main intention is to hut people basically, it sounds like what you do to people is rugby not football Razz

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

4/17/2011, 2:18 pm
DAMMIT DD locked my picto thread cuz he sux at drawing in flash D:

darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

4/17/2011, 3:26 pm
@D3Anims wrote:DAMMIT DD locked my picto thread cuz he sux at drawing in flash D:

The Conversation Thread - Page 3 And-what-bitch-
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum