Go down
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/1/2011, 10:43 pm
Nice English yo.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/2/2011, 1:16 am
By good I mean long, long is good. The longer the better. And yes i am talking about penises

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/2/2011, 11:59 am
What the fuck are you saying.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Purple11

[The Return]
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/2/2011, 1:40 pm
rant about most sony fans and how they make things up alot of times to bash
others.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/2/2011, 1:59 pm
You're talking about Face right?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/6/2011, 1:40 am
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:Too bad, its not your thread
"OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!"

Pingas may give his advice, for this is a thread for me to share my knowledge of everything and anything, aswell as others if I say they can.

I give permission to Pingas to speak his advice in the confines of this thread. You may begin when read Pingas.
THANK YOU, my kind sir.

As we all know, girls are more affectionate, and kind towards us boys. But one must learn to distinguish the difference between like and love..

Here I will talk about premartial sex.

Deep down, girls would prefer someone who will protect them. Not use them. And many boys find that they are less attracted to a girl who has given in to their advances. In addition to the above, a number of boys have said that they would never marry a girl they have had sex with. Why? Because they prefer someone who is more chaste. That would probably anger a girl, right? Well, know this. The reality of premartial sex is far different from what is shown in movies and on TV. The entertainment industry glamorizes teen sex and makes it look like harmless fun or even true love. But don't be stupid. Anyone who would try to get you into premartial sex are only looking out for their own interest. After sex, a boy is more likely to abandon his girlfriend and move on to someone else. Would anyone who truly loves you endanger your physical and emotional well-being?

Whether you're a boy or a girl, if you were to give in to premartial sex, you would be degrading yourself by giving away something precious. So many feel empty and worthless afterward. Your body is far too valuable to give away. I myself have been through such an act. At first, I thought it was nothing to ponder over- as if wasn't serious, but now, I understand. I shouldn't have done it at such at young age. I have so much regret about it. Right now, I am beginning to change my thoughts about sex, and treat girls with respect. Not tools.

Relationships. I believe relationships are suited for older people who have the intention of marrying that person. If you want to get into a relationship, don't pretend to romanticly love that person and date him/her for the sake of it. Young people who frivolously enter and exit relationships are, in a sense, "practicing" for a divorce after marriage.

Next rant will be about relationships.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/6/2011, 11:03 am
Ping can't say much he's a pussy.

He told me this story once about girls bullying him. LOL.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/6/2011, 5:38 pm
^ Man, that thing was fuckin' horrible. Those girls were at it full throttle- if you seen them humping, you couldn't stop them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/6/2011, 5:39 pm
Lmfao sorry for bringing that up. ;_;

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/6/2011, 5:40 pm
Ts'all good. Yo swag is the core of Spritas. Damn thing is the fuckin' prism-bean of the thread.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/6/2011, 5:42 pm
I brought it here. >.<

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/6/2011, 5:55 pm
LOL that's right.


Now we just have to wait on crazy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
Location : skype lol
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/6/2011, 6:37 pm
@Patt wrote:He told me this story once about girls bullying him.

dude i want to hear this story.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/6/2011, 6:44 pm
It's uh...oh uhmm...brb.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
Location : skype lol
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/6/2011, 6:55 pm
boooooooo!!!! hiiiiisssssssssss!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Awkwar10
CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Pikach11
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01
Location : Where I'am

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/6/2011, 7:14 pm
@Ping wrote:
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:Too bad, its not your thread
"OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!"

Pingas may give his advice, for this is a thread for me to share my knowledge of everything and anything, aswell as others if I say they can.

I give permission to Pingas to speak his advice in the confines of this thread. You may begin when read Pingas.
THANK YOU, my kind sir.

As we all know, girls are more affectionate, and kind towards us boys. But one must learn to distinguish the difference between like and love..

Here I will talk about premartial sex.

Deep down, girls would prefer someone who will protect them. Not use them. And many boys find that they are less attracted to a girl who has given in to their advances. In addition to the above, a number of boys have said that they would never marry a girl they have had sex with. Why? Because they prefer someone who is more chaste. That would probably anger a girl, right? Well, know this. The reality of premartial sex is far different from what is shown in movies and on TV. The entertainment industry glamorizes teen sex and makes it look like harmless fun or even true love. But don't be stupid. Anyone who would try to get you into premartial sex are only looking out for their own interest. After sex, a boy is more likely to abandon his girlfriend and move on to someone else. Would anyone who truly loves you endanger your physical and emotional well-being?

Whether you're a boy or a girl, if you were to give in to premartial sex, you would be degrading yourself by giving away something precious. So many feel empty and worthless afterward. Your body is far too valuable to give away. I myself have been through such an act. At first, I thought it was nothing to ponder over- as if wasn't serious, but now, I understand. I shouldn't have done it at such at young age. I have so much regret about it. Right now, I am beginning to change my thoughts about sex, and treat girls with respect. Not tools.

Relationships. I believe relationships are suited for older people who have the intention of marrying that person. If you want to get into a relationship, don't pretend to romanticly love that person and date him/her for the sake of it. Young people who frivolously enter and exit relationships are, in a sense, "practicing" for a divorce after marriage.

Next rant will be about relationships.
Nice nice, not bad.

I tend not to get to serious in relationships, because as a kid, I know none of this shit matters right now. Getting in a serious relationship at a young age is not only pointless, but it is also a emotional suicide. You would be setting your self up for devastation.

The best way to look at a relationship is to have fun. Your just doing it for fun, if you want to eat serious and end up seriously hurting someone or yourself...you dont need to be in a relationship at a young age. I know this from experience sadly.

I would write more but my head hurts, nice job Pingas.


Last edited by Crazyfilms5000 on 8/6/2011, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/6/2011, 7:18 pm
I got the approval1!!!!!!! From da mastah!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/7/2011, 2:28 am
So the moral of the story is...

Ping is a pansy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/7/2011, 11:01 am
Serious relationships are sometimes what a man needs. Honestly I love my life of getting drunk, getting high, partying and shit. You know, being a manwhore, but honestly, it's fun and all, but when it comes down to it, there's always one girl you want to bang, but understand she's of class. You can't treat a girl with class like another one of your bitches. You gotta get down and deep and actually want something to happen with that and date for a while.

I tell you, serious relationships are cooler then they may appear to be. So romantic and shit. :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Purple11

[The Return]
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01
Location : Where I'am

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/7/2011, 12:45 pm
@Patt wrote:Serious relationships are sometimes what a man needs. Honestly I love my life of getting drunk, getting high, partying and shit. You know, being a manwhore, but honestly, it's fun and all, but when it comes down to it, there's always one girl you want to bang, but understand she's of class. You can't treat a girl with class like another one of your bitches. You gotta get down and deep and actually want something to happen with that and date for a while.

I tell you, serious relationships are cooler then they may appear to be. So romantic and shit. :3
I know, serious relationships make you feel something, they have meaning. Thats why you should avoid them at a young age though, because it can only lead to heartbreak if you get COMPLETELY attached.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/8/2011, 2:35 am
@Patt wrote:Honestly I love my life of getting drunk, getting high, partying and shit. You know, being a manwhore
I can imagine your future, and it's shit.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/8/2011, 9:54 am
Hey, I can keep this up until college then I gotta fix shit up lol.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/8/2011, 9:47 pm
^ Lmfao that's what I want to hear.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/9/2011, 3:19 pm
Word bruv. Fuck being straight edge.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 8/9/2011, 5:56 pm
Yo I have to admit though... You seem very happy with what you do.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 20 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum