Go down
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 4/20/2011, 4:12 pm
Quire Magenets= FIninty Munies

U mad Science?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 5 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 5 2lax69
CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 5 TZmdW
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread

on 4/20/2011, 4:20 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:What about "i wish the wishes i wish for after this wish don't count toward my wish count"
that would work, but you would have to keep making that wish...

WishES, plural, meaning more than one, meaning all of them.

And a what now luigiman?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 5 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
BE$T $PRITE @NIMATOR EVAR
BE$T $PRITE @NIMATOR EVAR
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-04-20

on 4/20/2011, 9:49 pm
how did you mak SS4 GOk vs Super Boo??
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 4/21/2011, 2:18 am
@BE$T $PRITE @NIMATOR EVAR wrote:how did you mak SS4 GOk vs Super Boo??

I'm Crazy's subsitute now.

Get Flash.

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 5 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/21/2011, 3:07 am
Pingboy wrote:
@BE$T $PRITE @NIMATOR EVAR wrote:how did you mak SS4 GOk vs Super Boo??

I'm Crazy's subsitute now.

Get Flash.

Watch out BSAE, you're gonna get ridiculed all day and night for not using flash.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 4/21/2011, 10:48 am
No. I wish for more genies. It's simple really. CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 5 TrollFace
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 4/21/2011, 1:28 pm
Rant #1: Animation Programs and This Site

Intro: Ive noticed that this site is a majority of Flash animations, this is not a good thing. If this is going to be a animation site, we should allow and accept more animation programs than just flash. Flash may look the best, but maybe someones computer can't handle the mega buttrape of space it takes to download and run the program. I think we should stop being pricks and stop telling people to download flash if they don't have it.

Flash 8/CS4/CS5/CS2: flash is the most overused program on the site, even I use it more than everything else, but thats only because thats what we have learned to use. Flash is good and all, but I think most of us use it simply because Alvin got famous from using it. Flash is also hard on may computers hardrives, and crashes all the time if not used properly, it can also cause your computer to slow down alot. Flash is good but its not for beginners, and also with flash come SMBZ fantards, that will compare every-single-frame in your animation to that over rated series. I like to use flash i admit, but if some doesnt want to use flash, i wont force it on them. I wont call their animations crappy because they didnt use flash, if they are crappy they are crappy, if not, then they are great. Flash is good, but we don't have to treat it like Jesus Christ you guys...
Good Animation:

Pivot: this is a good animation program, not as good or has as many features as flash, but that leaves room for more creativity. Ive seen many great Stickmen animations from pivot, and even some good sprite animations. I even own Pivot and plan on using it again one day, maybe when I finish all my projects in flash. Pivot is also good for combining programs, if you combine, pivot, paint.NET, photoshop, audacity, and sony vegas together, the results can be out standing. If your going to use Pivot, stick with it, its easy to use, but it takes more time, so its easy to spot and fix errors in your animations. This program also does not rape your hardrive like alot of other animation programs do, this has one of the quickest downloads and its free and useful.
Good Animation:

Paint/Wmm: these arent really animation programs, but if your good at it, use them. I would suggest combining those programs with pivot.
Good Animation:

Any other Animation Program: if your good at it use it!!!!!
Good Animation:

This site needs to be more diverse animation wise...im just getting sick of seeing flash animations which are basicly the same thing as the last....

SO IF YOUR GOOD AT THE ANIMATION PROGRAM YOUR USING, USE IT!!!!!!!!!!! F**K WHAT PEOPLE SAY!!!!!!!!!!

........tell me what you think about the rant below Cool

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 5 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/21/2011, 7:58 pm
Oh sweet! I'll conversate with you later on this. But all I can say is that was a GREAT rant to discuss about!

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/21/2011, 8:06 pm
Pingboy wrote:Oh sweet! I'll conversate with you later on this. But all I can say is that was a GREAT rant to discuss about!
ok sure Pingas whats your msn...and thanks think SXR would do a rant on this too, I want to see what he has to say on the subject. Cool

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 4/21/2011, 9:15 pm
Oh why I'm not Eric or Lange..... My post would be more accepted.

I laughed at your rant.
Animations can't be good if you're using Pivot/Paint. Note I meant specifically these programs. That because Pivot is a STICK FIGURE animation program (and a very simple one), and the other isn't even an animation program.

Flash completely PWN these two. There are other programs aswell, but Flash is still better.

Even ShadowManX, who animated with PAINT before now uses Flash. EVERYONE who uses Pivot/Paint and don't think like you, want to move to Flash.

I know I'm gonna get flamed for saying all this stuff but you know what? It's true.
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/21/2011, 9:22 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Oh why I'm not Eric or Lange..... My post would be more accepted.

I laughed at your rant.
Animations can't be good if you're using Pivot/Paint. Note I meant specifically these programs. That because Pivot is a STICK FIGURE animation program (and a very simple one), and the other isn't even an animation program.

Flash completely PWN these two. There are other programs aswell, but Flash is still better.

Even ShadowManX, who animated with PAINT before now uses Flash. EVERYONE who uses Pivot/Paint and don't think like you, want to move to Flash.

I know I'm gonna get flamed for saying all this stuff but you know what? It's true.
im not gonna flame you for you opinions.

But everyone has their niche and style and taste in the animating world, thats all im trying to say...

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/21/2011, 9:33 pm
*is offended that my pivot animation isn't on there*

naw i'm just kiddin, i love that animation, that's how i met aggron Very Happy one of my pivot idols

and Shaddy only went to flash cuz you guys bugged the crap out of him Razz

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/21/2011, 9:40 pm
@Granadico wrote:*is offended that my pivot animation isn't on there*

naw i'm just kiddin, i love that animation, that's how i met aggron Very Happy one of my pivot idols

and Shaddy only went to flash cuz you guys bugged the crap out of him Razz
thats what Im talking about Mad

STOP FORCING FLASH DOWN PEOPLE MOUTHS!!!!!! I honestly liked Shadix's WMM animations more than his flash animations.

Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

on 4/21/2011, 9:42 pm
Paint and WMM is the most time consuming waste of life ever.

Pivot is annoying and way to simple.

Pencil is flash - dumbed down to the point of an extreme. Not good for Sprites, barely even good for fbf.

ToonBoom - ToonBoom makes frame by frame way easier than frame by frame in flash, but, does nothing - you could even say takes away - from spriting.

Ask Eric about the wonders of anime studios. . .

Syfig is fbf only I think

That's all I can think think of off the top of my head so

FLASH FTW

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2010-04-26

on 4/21/2011, 10:13 pm
Honestly i agree with you . and I don't really give a damn what anybody uses on this site. it's their cpu there hardware there mouse. so by all means do whatever you want. least that's how i feel. Pivot and stick animation is good for a good example of that look up demented cartoon movie it's a perfect example of what a stick animation should be. [/quote]

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 5 Pic

A Goomba's Life - Episode 1 Scientails 100% Complete.
A Goomba's Life - Episode 2 Goomba Stomping day - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 3 Rocket - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 4 Unwanted Mouse - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 5 The Date - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 6 Babysitting Hell - 50% Complete
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/21/2011, 10:21 pm
@DemonicDragony93 wrote:Honestly i agree with you . and I don't really give a damn what anybody uses on this site. it's their cpu there hardware there mouse. so by all means do whatever you want. least that's how i feel. Pivot and stick animation is good for a good example of that look up demented cartoon movie it's a perfect example of what a stick animation should be.

People don't mind Stick figure Pivot animations, but they seem to hate sprite animations on Pivot

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/21/2011, 10:25 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@DemonicDragony93 wrote:Honestly i agree with you . and I don't really give a damn what anybody uses on this site. it's their cpu there hardware there mouse. so by all means do whatever you want. least that's how i feel. Pivot and stick animation is good for a good example of that look up demented cartoon movie it's a perfect example of what a stick animation should be.

People don't mind Stick figure Pivot animations, but they seem to hate sprite animations on Pivot
they both seem ok to me, dont see the big deal, Grannys good at Sprite Pivots. ive seen alot of other good sprite pivots as well.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 4/21/2011, 11:26 pm
LeafKirby wrote:what's a good comeback to "your mom"
If I wanted your cum back I would have scrapped it off your mothers teeth.

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 5 Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/21/2011, 11:29 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:

a what now? and ulate

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/21/2011, 11:47 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:Oh sweet! I'll conversate with you later on this. But all I can say is that was a GREAT rant to discuss about!
ok sure Pingas whats your msn...and thanks think SXR would do a rant on this too, I want to see what he has to say on the subject. Cool
Same here. I think he would, Very Happy.
leocartoon1 wrote:Oh why I'm not Eric or Lange..... My post would be more accepted.

I laughed at your rant.

I kind of agree with Crazy. Kind of. Mostly because the majority of us use Flash, and that since we have a small comunity, it wouldn't necessary to expand the use of programs used for sprites, but that would be so amazing. A nifty diversity.

Pattiasina24 wrote:
Lmfao.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 4/21/2011, 11:50 pm
Oh oh oh I wanna get in on this, actually nah Leo already said it.. xD

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 5 Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/21/2011, 11:52 pm
Fckin' champ, man!

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 4/22/2011, 5:09 am
I like how everyone always pairs Paint up with Windows Movie Maker. There are other stuff you can use besides WMM, you know. >_>

CrazyFilms5000's: Crazy Thread - Page 5 UZ3PNb5
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 4/22/2011, 5:30 am
What the heck is up with "oh flash is overused". It's a PROGRAM! Not a sprite, an effect or anything like that. It's an animation program.

Also, I'm not forcing people to use Flash. I'm just telling 'em that Flash is better (you have to admit it) and that their movies would be better.

Tell me, there are any blending effects on Pivot/Paint? There are filters? There are actionscripting? Better than all of those, do Pivot/Paint have a special format that lets you watch it without needing Youtube or anything like that?

My answer to all of those : No.

Think about it. You can stay with your programs, but heck, you know that the other one is better. Not that we depend of good programs to make good stuff, but come on. It's the same thing if I want to draw, and I like to use crayons for making lineart. I really like to do so but all my drawings end up looking like baby scribbles. The lines are bigger and it gives a texture that's good for coloring but not for lineart. My stuff wouldn't be so bad if I used a pencil.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/22/2011, 11:10 am
Good illustration.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum