Go down
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11
View user profile
well duh it was made in flash. otherwise I wouldnt ask... with few exceptions.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

That goes double.... for a duel.
Administrator
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
View user profile
Ya'll was asking for sprites lmfao.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

[The Return]
Spritan
Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2011-03-02
View user profile
Make sure it's a PNG type.

Spritan
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
View user profile
They aren't sprites trololol. I can't see you people, my niggas, can see them as sprites.
I mean...not trying to be mean or rude or bad or anything. 4:01 of that video in the original post lololol.

It'll be more of a mugen effect. Just HAVE to figure out how to .gif it so you can play it in Flash.
But like, he said it could be any other effect like that. He chosed 4:01 for a reason. I'mma make him that one. Plus, he's been too nice for me, but I wouldn't use that excuse to make him what he wants. I love you all 👅.

Now I just need to finish this...and give you a decent preview. Teh Pingasboy needs to look sharp.

Please!...share your energy with me!!!! Reach for the sky!!

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry
i see you're still waiting. i went through some effects of mine and i think these're what you need. they might be too big though.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:

Administrator
View user profile
Ping, just copy the damn frames, make a new symbol. And paste the frames. Then send the fucking .fla...

[The Return]
Spritan
View user profile
Leaf: Well the sprites you gave seems to fit for an explosion, but not a HUGE one that covers the whole screen. (But I'll think about it.)

Pattiasina: LOL

Spritan
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2010-12-21
View user profile
Is this what you is looking for?? You can resize in flash and it's pre-animated in a symbol.

http://www.truploader.com/view/520142&lb=y

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

NDS: Bro, guess what happened?

Marionator: What?

NDS: Just got banned from The Spritas?

Marionator: ROFL! What'd your ass do this time?

NDS: Put ¯_(ツ)_/¯ inevery post lololol

Marionator: LOL That's it?

NDS: Yeah but I did it a few more times after admin told me not to do it anymore, cause I could really care less about being banned from that place.. It pissed a lot of people off XD

Marionator: LOOOOOOL so is it permanent or temporary?

NDS: Permanent.

Marionator: LMAO!

NDS: Apparently admin lange was butthurt cause of a smiley, but meh, it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Marionator: LOL you a fool
Spritan
View user profile
@Marionator wrote:Is this what you is looking for?? You can resize in flash and it's pre-animated in a symbol.

http://www.truploader.com/view/520142&lb=y

Well yeah, it's something like that. Crash then KABOOM! But I'll wait for Ping's one.

Spritan
View user profile
FUUUU-
How do I make the effect a gif in Flash? It's useless giving you the .fla. You'd have to align the explosion frame by frame.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
View user profile
Make the flash, publish settings, activate gif and play around with it and then publish. Should finish up in Gif. or trying exporting.
Administrator
View user profile
Pingboy wrote:FUUUU-
How do I make the effect a gif in Flash? It's useless giving you the .fla. You'd have to align the explosion frame by frame.
I'm seriously about to fuck you up fuck dude...

[The Return]
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
View user profile
Fireworks>Creat new layer(frame)>import image>trace to align>repeat for Infinite Gifs

problem Pingboy?

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB

Spritan
View user profile
@Kane wrote:Make the flash, publish settings, activate gif and play around with it and then publish. Should finish up in Gif. or trying exporting.
I've done that. Including "playing around with it". I did that a lot. Countless times. Still don't work.
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:FUUUU-
I'm seriously about to fuck you up fuck dude...

@Luigiman364 wrote:Fireworks>Creat new layer(frame)>import image>trace to align>repeat for Infinite Gifs

problem Pingboy?
Yeah bro!
I created it in Flash and added a few filters to some frames that make part of the explosion good. Transporting them to Fireworks would remove them.

Administrator
View user profile
Okay Ping honestly listen...

Open up the fucking .fla.

Take all your frames that you made and copy them by selecting them all by highlighting them, right click, and press copy frames. Now, in the fucking upper left hand corner go to Insert>Symbol. Type in the name of the fucking thing you're animating and fix the registration to the center or whatever the fuck you want. Paste in your fucking frames. Then you'll have a symbol. Oh wow amazing.

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum