Go down
Administrator
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
View user profile
Alright so after watching these two videos you're saying you want a half circle explosion that grows upward and like covers the screen?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

[The Return]
Spritan
Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2011-03-02
View user profile
Pattiasina24 wrote:Alright so after watching these two videos you're saying you want a half circle explosion that grows upward and like covers the screen?

Yeah, sorta like that. Try to make it similar to the one in the second video (the one that says final boss if I have to repeat in case) if possible not the first one since I think it doesn't seem to be an accurate sprite. Serious . Your help is mostly appreciated. Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Administrator
View user profile
Alright so I kinda understand what you're after I'll see if I have some time if I can make that. : )

[The Return]
Spritan
View user profile
Pattiasina24 wrote:Alright so I kinda understand what you're after I'll see if I have some time if I can make that. : )

Ok then. Thank you dude. :) Take your time to do it. I'll be patient.

Spritan
View user profile
Ok so how much is the percent of the sprites? 70%? 57%? Just wanna know that's all.

Spritan
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
View user profile
Like, 95% i haven't been able to work on it plz forgive and forgive me for not showing you anything.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
View user profile
Pingboy wrote:Like, 95% i haven't been able to work on it plz forgive and forgive me for not showing you anything.

It's ok Pingas. I'm just checking that's all. Take your time. :)

Spritan
View user profile
THANK YOU THAHK YOU.

Wait. What is this I feel? This feeling. It's a feeling I've never felt before!!!!!!!!!232two!!11!!!

Strength +1000
Encouragement +1000
lol thnk you yukioh lol u didnt hav to lol

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
View user profile
Pingboy wrote:THANK YOU THAHK YOU.

Wait. What is this I feel? This feeling. It's a feeling I've never felt before!!!!!!!!!232two!!11!!!

Strength +1000
Encouragement +1000
lol thnk you yukioh lol u didnt hav to lol

No problem. hope the sprites will be impressive. :)

Spritan
View user profile
Oh...they are. I impressed myself.

Spritan
View user profile
Pingboy wrote:Oh...they are. I impressed myself.

Very well. I'll soon see when you're done. Twisted Evil

Spritan
View user profile
YESH!!! 2 SPRITAS

Administrator
View user profile
I'm at like 2%..I'm sorry sir. D:

[The Return]
Spritan
View user profile
Pattiasina24 wrote:I'm at like 2%..I'm sorry sir. D:

It's okay dude. Even if Ping's one is done, I'll wait for yours too. :)

Administrator
View user profile
I might not be able to make it though so if Ping's doesn't suffice I'll try to get working harder.

[The Return]
Spritan
View user profile
Don't bother, faggotron. I GOT this. :3.

Spritan
View user profile
Pattiasina: I still wait for your one eventhough Ping's finish.

Pingas: Lol, robot. XD

Spritan
View user profile
lololol got to see his responce to that.

Administrator
View user profile
If Ping's effect is dope I'm not gonna make one lmfao.

[The Return]
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11
View user profile
Hey ping can I get a look at dem sprites too when u makes em bruddah?

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

That goes double.... for a duel.
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
View user profile
me 2

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB

Spritan
View user profile
Pat: Well we'll see first. your choice dude.

Pingas: Your buddies wanna look at it. Razz

Administrator
View user profile
Lmfao I don't really want to waste my time completing it if Ping's suffices.

[The Return]
Spritan
View user profile
Trolololol!!! It was made in Flash Tman & Luigiman! kk hold on i'll put it up for u all in a second. just having a hard time with the dust

Administrator
View user profile
Lmfao, I was wondering the same thing. I was like, wait what the hell, do these guys know he's making an actual symbol in Flash? ^

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum