Go down
AwesomeFlashGuy
AwesomeFlashGuy
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-03-18

Custom ssj4 goku sprite Empty Custom ssj4 goku sprite

3/31/2011, 8:56 pm
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Custom ssj4 goku sprite Empty Re: Custom ssj4 goku sprite

3/31/2011, 9:55 pm
make his tail flaccid
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Custom ssj4 goku sprite Empty Re: Custom ssj4 goku sprite

3/31/2011, 9:59 pm
You fucked with the facial shading.

Left the pants how it was.

Changed the color of the boots.

I am disappointed. You done upset my meat. Disrupting my hormones, causing bloat-like expansion.

Anger!! It wasn't even sexual, ]:<.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Custom ssj4 goku sprite Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
AwesomeFlashGuy
AwesomeFlashGuy
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-03-18

Custom ssj4 goku sprite Empty Re: Custom ssj4 goku sprite

4/1/2011, 9:41 am
Pingboy wrote:You fucked with the facial shading.

Left the pants how it was.

Changed the color of the boots.

I am disappointed. You done upset my meat. Disrupting my hormones, causing bloat-like expansion.

Anger!! It wasn't even sexual, ]:<.
im sorry man i didnt do nothin with the face
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Custom ssj4 goku sprite Empty Re: Custom ssj4 goku sprite

4/1/2011, 11:15 am
Oh




Well it's legit (:. My meat is going through some changes!

The hormones have reasoned with my pheromones

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Custom ssj4 goku sprite Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
AwesomeFlashGuy
AwesomeFlashGuy
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-03-18

Custom ssj4 goku sprite Empty Re: Custom ssj4 goku sprite

4/1/2011, 11:09 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:make his tail flaccid

No thanks o-o thats disgusting but thanks anyway
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Custom ssj4 goku sprite Empty Re: Custom ssj4 goku sprite

4/1/2011, 11:21 pm
its better then having an erect tail
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Custom ssj4 goku sprite Empty Re: Custom ssj4 goku sprite

4/1/2011, 11:33 pm
He's right.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Custom ssj4 goku sprite Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Lurfleman
Lurfleman
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-03-08
Location : Everywhere

Custom ssj4 goku sprite Empty Re: Custom ssj4 goku sprite

4/3/2011, 4:35 am
How'd this get like this?

That tail really could stand to be more lose and wavy though. (IE, Flacid. <.< he had the right word.) And his hair could use much better shading. It's shape is generally better though, but it seems like the red portions of his body - the fur? - could use a third shade, seeing as how his skin, pants, anklets, etcetera, all have one.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you do end up using any sprites I throw up, please ask me beforehand.
AwesomeFlashGuy
AwesomeFlashGuy
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-03-18

Custom ssj4 goku sprite Empty Re: Custom ssj4 goku sprite

4/3/2011, 2:36 pm
@Lurfleman wrote:How'd this get like this?

That tail really could stand to be more lose and wavy though. (IE, Flacid. <.< he had the right word.) And his hair could use much better shading. It's shape is generally better though, but it seems like the red portions of his body - the fur? - could use a third shade, seeing as how his skin, pants, anklets, etcetera, all have one.
thanks
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Custom ssj4 goku sprite Empty Re: Custom ssj4 goku sprite

4/18/2011, 11:10 am
Lmfao what 'thanks' isn't the answer to that...you should be like, alright word, and then probably fix the fucking tail then show us..
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum