BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

The fuck? Empty The fuck?

on 3/30/2011, 12:49 pm
Alright, I was wanting to watch an animation on TRuploader. However, when the page loaded up, it said I needed a newer version of Adobe Flash Player. I found this unlikely, but I downloaded it anyway. But I went back to the page, and it still wouldn't let me watch it. I tried again, but the same results. I think someone else had this problem as well. I have the latest Adobe Flash Player, but it just demands I update it. It is now literally impossible for me to watch anything on TRuploader, thus rendering it a now completely useless website for me.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

The fuck? Empty Re: The fuck?

on 3/30/2011, 12:52 pm
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE is having the same problem. I think this started two days ago. Truploader isn't working. I tried to see if I could play the movie by sideclick and play, after waiting 2 minutes for the Flash to load, but it said in the sideclick options, "Movie not loaded"

Wtf.

So I went to Swfcabin. Turns out when I arrived there, Swfcabin is down.

So we're screwed. We only have Megaswf to fuck with.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The fuck? Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

on 3/30/2011, 3:38 pm
http://myfrogbag.com/

Free swf and image hosting, and it remembers all the files you previously uploaded without registering (although you can).

Bad example embed of a 550 x 400 px flash;

It gives you the .swf web address, so you just have to copy > paste, then add the tags [flash(#width,#height)]yourswf.swf[/flash]

Working as of March 30th 4:33 est.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 3/30/2011, 4:43 pm
try deviatnant art

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The fuck? 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The fuck? 2lax69
The fuck? TZmdW
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 3/30/2011, 5:47 pm
How obvious, Luigiman :].

And thanks Timbone.

The fuck? Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 3/31/2011, 12:24 pm
Lol thanks Timmy. TRuploader begone.

The fuck? UZ3PNb5
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum