Go down
Reeves
Reeves
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-07-10

DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez Empty DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez

3/30/2011, 12:21 am
DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez Aijuu

(magnified 200%)

100% custom. Not an edit at all.

Slowly but surely, I will have made a full sprite sheet of deez HD Aeges. Very soon. This is just a trial run, and it's maginified at twice it's normal size. I'm thinking about makin' them smaller, but still big enough so I can add different things to them to make them stand out. Hard to edit them when the sprites are too friggin' small to do much with.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez Empty Re: DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez

3/30/2011, 1:08 am
That's looking good man. Hi Res Aege is awesome.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez Empty Re: DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez

3/30/2011, 12:22 pm
That's my boy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Lurfleman
Lurfleman
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-03-08

3/30/2011, 12:36 pm
That's not small at all. that's actually quite large considering it's a Kirby character. Also it's magnified at 400% if my Paint isn't buggering up. Granted I'm not entirely sure what kind of context you're using for it. If I might make a suggesiton:

DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez SAMP-2449
I notice you've got a mysterious, extra shade on his left hand/foot - the ones in the Background. - I have no idea why it's there because it really doesn't change any noticable shading other than a slight gradient on his hand,

I'd like to suggest tweaking the shading on these background parts and darkening said parts overall, so they look more like they're behind the character.

OTHERWISE nice stuff considering it's custom work Very Happy

If you do end up using any sprites I throw up, please ask me beforehand.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/30/2011, 12:51 pm
That makes sense, considering the right foot is behind him.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

3/30/2011, 1:42 pm
Give Him some Facial Expressions maybe

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez 2lax69
DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez TZmdW
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

3/30/2011, 2:24 pm
.........................wow

DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez Untitl11
Reeves
Reeves
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-07-10

3/30/2011, 3:33 pm
@Lurfleman wrote:That's not small at all. that's actually quite large considering it's a Kirby character. Also it's magnified at 400% if my Paint isn't buggering up. Granted I'm not entirely sure what kind of context you're using for it. If I might make a suggesiton:

DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez SAMP-2449
I notice you've got a mysterious, extra shade on his left hand/foot - the ones in the Background. - I have no idea why it's there because it really doesn't change any noticable shading other than a slight gradient on his hand,

I'd like to suggest tweaking the shading on these background parts and darkening said parts overall, so they look more like they're behind the character.

OTHERWISE nice stuff considering it's custom work Very Happy
Thanks bro. Yeah, I sorta rushed through the shading, but thank you quite a bit. I'll take that into mind. I'm remaking the sprite to be a little smaller than that. That one was a test sprite so I know how I'm gonna do the rest. Maybe I'll shade them all a little differently also.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

3/30/2011, 5:21 pm
impressive...

DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/30/2011, 5:58 pm
What Madface and D3Anus said.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

3/30/2011, 6:27 pm
Oh I remember when you showed me these on MSN :0

DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez 34nsbrr
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/30/2011, 7:06 pm
"These"?

Yukimazan
Yukimazan
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2011-03-02

3/30/2011, 10:04 pm
Woah! A pixel art that makes me shock to the docks! BTW, why is he wearing his sleeping hat, not his cap? XD

DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez Raft_s10
Lurfleman
Lurfleman
Spritan
Spritan

3/30/2011, 10:15 pm
I think the sleeping hat is his new look because he's got ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD

8D

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

3/31/2011, 4:02 pm
and right there ^^^

a funny was made

DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez Untitl11
Lurfleman
Lurfleman
Spritan
Spritan

3/31/2011, 4:18 pm

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/31/2011, 6:22 pm
Or the time to dream about boo-

Uh yeah Lurflman made a funny.

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

4/4/2011, 10:50 am
It's great, but it lacks a certain Aege-ish quality. Maybe it's because he has detailed eyes. Unlike the classic black ovular eyes. Great job. :)

DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez UZ3PNb5
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

4/5/2011, 12:37 am
Am I the pet?

dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

4/8/2011, 10:21 am
Nice Work bro i hope u figure out how ur gonna tweek this cheers

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

4/8/2011, 11:25 am
@dabestbrawler wrote:Nice Work bro i hope u figure out how ur gonna tweek this cheers

Yeah like make a run animation.

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

4/8/2011, 11:28 am
Or a walking animation, attacks, etc. Attacks will take a lot of concentration.

DS is gonna be makin' his own spritez UZ3PNb5
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

4/8/2011, 11:29 am
I was going to say attacks.

GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

4/8/2011, 7:40 pm
Great eyes!

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

4/8/2011, 7:42 pm
ya they look humane

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum