Go down
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

[solved]i want a sprite bg of super smash brudde Empty [solved]i want a sprite bg of super smash brudde

on 3/18/2011, 12:49 am
any1 of u no any super mash potatoe stages? i need them for a collab. super smush bro stages. dey must b sprite

dank u

Last edited by Pingboy on 3/19/2011, 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

[solved]i want a sprite bg of super smash brudde Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

[solved]i want a sprite bg of super smash brudde Empty Re: [solved]i want a sprite bg of super smash brudde

on 3/18/2011, 10:37 am
Hi dere dis is mah favurite shhet
[solved]i want a sprite bg of super smash brudde Level-10

___________________________________________________________________________________________

[solved]i want a sprite bg of super smash brudde Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

[solved]i want a sprite bg of super smash brudde Empty Re: [solved]i want a sprite bg of super smash brudde

on 3/18/2011, 2:14 pm
o. dank u dis wil b inmy arsenal

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 3/18/2011, 3:37 pm
o9mgz pingi u guttu stup spamminz LFOR GOD

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
[solved]i want a sprite bg of super smash brudde 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
[solved]i want a sprite bg of super smash brudde 2lax69
[solved]i want a sprite bg of super smash brudde TZmdW
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 3/18/2011, 3:42 pm
Np bruv, also, lmfao, the BG sky kind matches the blue here.

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/18/2011, 4:05 pm
I see the shading of the sky. It's got the site's color tone.:]

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 3/18/2011, 4:06 pm
That's pretty legit lmfao but yo this might have to be locked if you're all set Mr. Ping.

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/19/2011, 4:34 am
inded. dis will be lawcked!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum