26 posters
Go down
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5122
Registration date : 2010-10-03

KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 4 Empty Re: KMSFB collab {no more participents}

3/17/2011, 1:11 pm
I'm gonna start my part in 1 week I gotta find long drop and that it
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 4 Empty Re: KMSFB collab {no more participents}

3/17/2011, 1:14 pm
Wait..... why does the title have BRAWL in the name if BRAWL characters can't be used then:?:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 4 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 4 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2011-01-10

3/17/2011, 1:18 pm
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:Wait..... why does the title have BRAWL in the name if BRAWL characters can't be used then:?:

the ssb name had to fit in some how

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

3/17/2011, 1:30 pm
Super Smash Brothers

KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 4 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 1:36 pm
Pingboy wrote:Super Smash Brothers

look. we'll worry about the name later. BTW ping, you know for sure what characters you're using

"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 1:42 pm
I am unable to download the sheet 5h0ck gave me.

ANYONE. PLEASE. GIVE ME A CHARACTER FROM KING OF FIGHTERS. LAWD PLEASE.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 1:45 pm

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 1:47 pm
..................................................................................................................................big ass character.

can you find me a smaller sheet?

oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 1:51 pm
Pingboy wrote:..................................................................................................................................big ass character.

can you find me a smaller sheet?

lol....no one seems to be using ryo http://sdb.drshnaps.com/objects/15/848/Sprite/Ryo.png

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 2:57 pm
I'll go with that....

oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 3:19 pm
Pingboy wrote:I'll go with that....

okay so what are the characters you are using so I can post it up on the the details

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7619
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

3/17/2011, 3:20 pm
@oddboy18 wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:...u do know that BOTH luigi and bowser are in ALL the smash bros. so y can't he use bowser?

because bowser is from brawl and melee if allowed characters from ssb brawl, we might as well allow random characters. I want to stick with the classics

but bowser was in the first smash 64 too.....and luigi is also in melee and brawl and 64.(trust me i have all the smash bros. i know whoes in what)....in fact bowser is more classic than luigi since u had to unlock luigi in every single smash bros.

KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 4 Ichigo10
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 3:24 pm
@5h0ck wrote:
@oddboy18 wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:...u do know that BOTH luigi and bowser are in ALL the smash bros. so y can't he use bowser?

because bowser is from brawl and melee if allowed characters from ssb brawl, we might as well allow random characters. I want to stick with the classics

but bowser was in the first smash 64 too.....and luigi is also in melee and brawl and 64.(trust me i have all the smash bros. i know whoes in what)....in fact bowser is more classic than luigi since u had to unlock luigi in every single smash bros.

ummmm.......bowser's not on smash 64 Serious

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 3:32 pm
Ryo Vs. Ryu Mario Vs. Ermac

DONE

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

3/17/2011, 3:36 pm
man if i had a digital camera right now i'd show u a pic of me playing smash 64

whateves i'm not even using smash characters. so i don't even know y i'm arguing with u.

oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 3:37 pm
@5h0ck wrote:man if i had a digital camera right now i'd show u a pic of me playing smash 64

whateves i'm not even using smash characters. so i don't even know y i'm arguing with u.

lol IKR. BTW KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 4 Ss_charselect

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 3:40 pm
hmm....must be something speacial bout my cartridge then

oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 3:44 pm
@5h0ck wrote:hmm....must be something speacial bout my cartridge then

lol HACKER :lol:

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 3:47 pm
possible.....it was used

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5122
Registration date : 2010-10-03

3/17/2011, 3:51 pm
odd do you want everyone to use a universal bg so it could even then we tally the wins of each game or we can use any bg we want
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 3:58 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:odd do you want everyone to use a universal bg so it could even then we tally the wins of each game or we can use any bg we want

you can use any background that is from Super smash, street fighter, mortal kombat, or king of fighters

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

3/17/2011, 6:13 pm
Yo what Flash format must this be saved in?
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 6:16 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Yo what Flash format must this be saved in?

cs3. I think that's what you're asking

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

3/17/2011, 6:16 pm
Alright because I was unsure to save it in 8. xD

I'd like to enter. : )
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/17/2011, 6:19 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Alright because I was unsure to save it in 8. xD

I'd like to enter. : )

awesome! tell me what characters you are using. you cannot use the characters that are on the list of participants.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum