26 posters
Go down
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2011-01-10

KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 2 Empty Re: KMSFB collab {no more participents}

3/16/2011, 12:39 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Extend it to at least April 10th, I have tons of stuff to do because of school >.<

K, same here.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 2 Empty Re: KMSFB collab {no more participents}

3/16/2011, 1:03 pm
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Just noticied that 5h0ck is using Kyo. I'm changing mine to Kyosuke, K?
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/16/2011, 1:08 pm
ok cool

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
Mario8th
Mario8th
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-12-01

KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 2 Empty can i haz it

3/16/2011, 1:09 pm
Can I get Jiggly puff and sub zero?
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/16/2011, 1:12 pm
@Mario8th wrote:Can I get Jiggly puff and sub zero?

sure

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

3/16/2011, 1:13 pm
Disregard Kyosuke, I just noticied he's from Capcom VS SNK and not King Of Fighters.

I'm changing again to Rugal.
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/16/2011, 1:15 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Disregard Kyosuke, I just noticied he's from Capcom VS SNK and not King Of Fighters.

I'm changing again to Rugal.

lol okay

xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

3/16/2011, 1:41 pm
so you DID make this...hmm, i want in
im using Kyo Kusanagi from KOF and Sean from Street fighter ;D
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/16/2011, 1:52 pm
@xKAreloadedx wrote:so you DID make this...hmm, i want in
im using Kyo Kusanagi from KOF and Sean from Street fighter ;D

kyo's already taken sorry.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

3/16/2011, 1:53 pm
@oddboy18 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:Ryu.Captain Falcon.[someone from King of Fighters](give me a recommendation of who I should use).& Mario.

Very Happy Give me dem characters.

ping I just noticed that you have two SSB characters (I'm so slow lol). you eather choose on or the other
Lol ok I choose....uhm..someone from mortal kombat?

KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/16/2011, 1:55 pm
Pingboy wrote:
@oddboy18 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:Ryu.Captain Falcon.[someone from King of Fighters](give me a recommendation of who I should use).& Mario.

Very Happy Give me dem characters.

ping I just noticed that you have two SSB characters (I'm so slow lol). you eather choose on or the other
Lol ok I choose....uhm..someone from mortal kombat?

baraka?

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/16/2011, 2:19 pm
Who does your brother like in Mortal Kombat? No Scorpion. I want your brother to like my animation.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7619
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

3/16/2011, 2:20 pm
if u need mk sprites pick a char and i shall send u one.
i gots Shao Khan Lui Kang Raiden Baraka Ermac Reptile Robot Smoke. Human Smoke and a bunch of other characters.

KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 2 Ichigo10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/16/2011, 2:31 pm
Yo 5h0ck your great at these kind of stuff. Can I have...hmmmmmmmmm Raiden and Baraka. I want to choose between them
thats bro.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

3/16/2011, 2:41 pm
aight give me a sec.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

3/16/2011, 2:49 pm
the files r being uploaded right now.

u still got fighter factory right?

oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/16/2011, 3:23 pm
has everybody made up their mind on what characters they're using? I want to put it up on the forum.

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

3/16/2011, 3:28 pm
Yeah, I did. You can put up my choices.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

3/16/2011, 3:32 pm
I'm sticking with noob and Kyo.

I think pings still choosing between baraka and raiden.

oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/16/2011, 3:35 pm
ping make sure I got this right: "scorpion vs mario vs captain falcon vs ryu"?

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

3/16/2011, 3:42 pm
aren't you using scorpion oddboy?

oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/16/2011, 3:48 pm
ping boy is confusing me with the MK sprites so I'm sticking with ken. also ken fighting samus gave me an idea.

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

3/16/2011, 3:52 pm
I just remembered : Guys, trace your sprites if you guys didn't do it already.

When you give your sprites to Oddboy, the sprites are gonna get messed up. That is, if you break apart. If you separate every image and animate them, then don't worry.
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/16/2011, 3:55 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:I just remembered : Guys, trace your sprites if you guys didn't do it already.

When you give your sprites to Oddboy, the sprites are gonna get messed up. That is, if you break apart. If you separate every image and animate them, then don't worry.

as in trace the bitmap?

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

3/16/2011, 3:58 pm
Yeah. Also, when I said "give your sprites to Oddboy", I meant parts >.>
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum