Go down
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 6 Empty Re: KMSFB collab {no more participents}

3/18/2011, 1:01 pm
Are there rules on how we should start? Like, with a fade from black or some shit?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 6 Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 6 Empty Re: KMSFB collab {no more participents}

3/18/2011, 1:02 pm
I was wondering that too. If so, what style should it be in? SSB? MK? SF?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/18/2011, 1:03 pm
Yeah exactly because I'm afraid my idea won't fit well with everyone else's... D:

[The Return]
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2011-01-10

3/18/2011, 1:06 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Are there rules on how we should start? Like, with a fade from black or some shit?

you could make an lil' entrance. not to fancy though. OR you can start off like they were in the middle of a battle.

"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/18/2011, 1:07 pm
I was actually planning on making it look like real gameplay from one of the games. ;_;

[The Return]
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/18/2011, 1:08 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:I was actually planning on making it look like real gameplay from one of the games. ;_;

do that. and stop crying! lol

"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/18/2011, 1:14 pm
Word, time to watch mad gameplay yo.

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/18/2011, 1:16 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:I was actually planning on making it look like real gameplay from one of the games. ;_;

Word. I'm doing SBB.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/18/2011, 1:16 pm
Wow fuck you I was too. D:

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/18/2011, 1:18 pm
👅 Maybe we both can do it...

With Kim Kardashian...

...beside us...workin' on it.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/18/2011, 1:19 pm
Well I wouldn't go that far, but yeah I guess we could both do it.. xD

[The Return]
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/18/2011, 1:22 pm
phew I thought it was gonna turn into a big argument

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/18/2011, 1:22 pm
Yeah this is dope I just watched like 10 seconds of gameplay and now have my idea. Now I just need to find a fucking Fireworks that works.

[The Return]
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/18/2011, 1:24 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Yeah this is dope I just watched like 10 seconds of gameplay and now have my idea. Now I just need to find a fucking Fireworks that works.

fireworks the software?

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/18/2011, 1:25 pm
Yeah, I keep downloading them, and it won't let me go to the open menu.

[The Return]
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/18/2011, 1:32 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Yeah, I keep downloading them, and it won't let me go to the open menu.

advanced software such as that makes me med sometimes. I like to go caveman style and use paint.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/18/2011, 1:33 pm
Oh I just want to remove the background of shit lmfao.

[The Return]
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/18/2011, 1:35 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Oh I just want to remove the background of shit lmfao.

lol I hate that

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/18/2011, 1:36 pm
Lmfao this is going better than I expected.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/18/2011, 1:37 pm
Well I could use Photoshop, but I don't really feel like spending the time to do it there so yeahh...

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/18/2011, 1:38 pm
Lmao fuck Photoshop. Fireworks or Paint.net.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/18/2011, 1:38 pm
Or even Gimp... xD

[The Return]
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/18/2011, 1:42 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Or even Gimp... xD

I use to use gimp but then it started acting retarded. so my dad gave me photoshop

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/18/2011, 1:44 pm
Lmfao I have all legal bought Macromedia Programs 8 from my older brother being a major in Graphic Design or some shit, but when he moved he lost them all...

[The Return]
oddboy18
oddboy18
Spritan
Spritan

3/18/2011, 1:45 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Lmfao I have all legal bought Macromedia Programs 8 from my older brother being a major in Graphic Design or some shit, but when he moved he lost them all...
KMSFB collab {no more participents} - Page 6 Vader-nooooo

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum