Lurfleman
Lurfleman
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Sprite Extensions Empty Sprite Extensions

3/12/2011, 8:48 pm
So who here remebers those AWESOME Flip Tank Things from Megaman X1? When they popped open and shot out Lightning you had to jump over, or missiles you had to...jump...over....

or it's SWEET WALKING ANIMATION
Sprite Extensions FlipTankShuffle
Oh wait it didn't have one. because it DIDN'T WALK. D<

The basic gist of this thread is that, while working on ideas and concepts for my own little flash debacle, I'm working on expanding some sheets for random minions I hardly ever see used. (My colossal X fanboyism may or may not have contributed.) In this manner AMAZING THINGS like the Flip Tank are more versatile and easier to handle in flash projects. because instead of just standing there shooting like an RPG enemy

Sprite Extensions FlipTankHit It can actually react to being hit and waddle over to show you what for.

Work, Life, etcetera, means I only have this one sheet up at the time. But I'm willing to entertain the idea of requests. if I can get around to them I'll try and add poses for a few more enemies and help out some doods.

Take note: there MIGHT be some recoloring going on. The primary reason for this is that my spriting program can only work with 256 colors at a time, which means I have to convert stuff. (Thankfully with GIMP or your typical Gif Animator to keep most of the colors intact.) Just something to keep in mind.
Anonymous

Sprite Extensions Empty Re: Sprite Extensions

3/12/2011, 8:51 pm
you...made them both?nice...nicer then ever
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

3/12/2011, 8:55 pm
you gain points for the awesome spriting, but lose them again from the sonic fan character in your icon
Lurfleman
Lurfleman
Spritan
Spritan

3/12/2011, 8:56 pm
Sadface. I honestly don't even know who that is, but either way. YAY POINTS.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you do end up using any sprites I throw up, please ask me beforehand.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

3/12/2011, 8:56 pm
I think me and you can collab on this because I'm actually making a color revamp over the megaman extreme (gameboy color) sprites here the fourm if your wanna see... https://www.thespritas.com/t1638-megaman-sprites-in-color
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

3/12/2011, 9:21 pm
This is a great conception. Thanks for the contributions.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sprite Extensions Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Lurfleman
Lurfleman
Spritan
Spritan

3/12/2011, 9:23 pm
Feel free to ask if anything pops up and you need help with a pose. sadly I don't think I'll poke at any collabs just yet Toxic, I wanna try and get this thing worked on. Still need to do my own stuff on the side.

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

3/13/2011, 6:24 am
Very awesome, I'll see if I can use this someday.
Lurfleman
Lurfleman
Spritan
Spritan

3/20/2011, 3:58 am
Had some computer issues. Might as well put this here while I'm redoing my sprites.

An EXCESSIVELY old sonic-esque minion sheet. God I cant remember when I did that. The idea was for weird cybernetic Vile-esque minions for a sonic'ish setting. Public Domain for people to fiddle with as they see fit.

I'm tempted to show off some custom sprite work I've been fiddling with so it doesn't look like I'm just shelling cheap, old nonsense here, but Idunno if I should make a new thread for it or what.

Sprite Extensions WITHCAKE
Cake is delicious.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum