Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

+18
SXR123
Kane
Pac-Boy
Granadico
blaque>masq
Peter95240
Reashun14
EXHellfire
Knux
BDB
smileyhate
MasaAndMune
Jacks
DarkZeroXP
darkdragon581
Patt
Eric
Jemaster800
22 posters
Go down
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/23/2010, 3:25 pm
Sorry to bump again. But I got to show this. >:3

I uploaded a post for you on my Newgrounds Razz.
DarkZeroXP
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Location : Florida

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/23/2010, 4:02 pm
Sweet... It looks like this will succeed.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/23/2010, 5:35 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Lmao. My collab was like 18 members. D:
Yea and it's not finished is it.
And i see you edited the post...looks professional..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/23/2010, 5:38 pm
@Eric wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:Lmao. My collab was like 18 members. D:
Yea and it's not finished is it.
And i see you edited the post...looks professional..
Lmao, I have been since he first posted this. XD

And thanks. I'm working hard to make this look awesome. Jesus ish proud o' meh. <3
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/26/2010, 4:41 pm
yeeeeaaah....im really sorry to have to say this but, i got A LOT of shit going on in my life right now, so ill have to drop out of this, cuz theres no way ill find enough time to finish my submission, really sorry
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/26/2010, 4:43 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:yeeeeaaah....im really sorry to have to say this but, i got A LOT of shit going on in my life right now, so ill have to drop out of this, cuz theres no way ill find enough time to finish my submission, really sorry

D:!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven!!!11!1

HWYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????'''
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/26/2010, 4:59 pm
@Jemaster800 wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:yeeeeaaah....im really sorry to have to say this but, i got A LOT of shit going on in my life right now, so ill have to drop out of this, cuz theres no way ill find enough time to finish my submission, really sorry

D:!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven!!!11!1

HWYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????'''
This always happens in a collab. Always.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/26/2010, 5:00 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Jemaster800 wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:yeeeeaaah....im really sorry to have to say this but, i got A LOT of shit going on in my life right now, so ill have to drop out of this, cuz theres no way ill find enough time to finish my submission, really sorry

D:!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven!!!11!1

HWYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????'''
This always happens in a collab. Always.

I hate it when it happens anyways...
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/26/2010, 8:37 pm
im really really sorry, its just i have too much going on to finish this by april 15th, im only on 150 frames and ill have about no free time for the next month...
Jacks
Jacks
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/27/2010, 7:08 am
hi is it too late to accept candidates?
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/27/2010, 8:17 am
@Jacks wrote:hi is it too late to accept candidates?

No but... If you want in, you will have to show me your latest stuff.
Jacks
Jacks
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/27/2010, 7:13 pm
This is what i made for the competition, still querks to pick out:
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1269731853
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/27/2010, 7:32 pm
@Jacks wrote:This is what i made for the competition, still querks to pick out:
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1269731853
You need to fix your trace bitmap settings for the BG

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/27/2010, 9:49 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Jacks wrote:This is what i made for the competition, still querks to pick out:
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1269731853
You need to fix your trace bitmap settings for the BG
I said the same to him in a private chat. He didn't really even have to trace it...he only traced it because he did not have Macromedia/Adobe Photoshop/Fireworks. And, if he had fixed the option to 1, 1, many corners, and pixels, it would have lagged to death. D:
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/28/2010, 6:54 am
@DarkZeroXP wrote:Sweet... It looks like this will succeed.

This will succeed Very Happy it is going to be amazing... I asure you that this will be on front page on NG.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/28/2010, 8:36 am
@Jemaster800 wrote:
@DarkZeroXP wrote:Sweet... It looks like this will succeed.

This will succeed Very Happy it is going to be amazing... I asure you that this will be on front page on NG.
Don't get your hopes up THAT high

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
MasaAndMune
MasaAndMune
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/28/2010, 1:08 pm
i haz a joined Very Happy
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/28/2010, 2:48 pm
It will. I've already planned on how it will too.

We will upload it 11:00 P.M EASTER TIME ZONE and yeah. That should land us Daily 3-5. :3
Jacks
Jacks
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty I agree with eric lol

3/28/2010, 3:04 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Jemaster800 wrote:
@DarkZeroXP wrote:Sweet... It looks like this will succeed.

This will succeed Very Happy it is going to be amazing... I asure you that this will be on front page on NG.
Don't get your hopes up THAT high

I agree with eric lol
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/28/2010, 3:13 pm
>:[

Trust me. There's already two animations complete, and they are excellent.

The menu looks amazing as well. It's very original, and there's a cool thing in it. :3

And the preloader is exquisite. :3
avatar
smileyhate
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/28/2010, 4:08 pm
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/28/2010, 4:13 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Jemaster800 wrote:
@DarkZeroXP wrote:Sweet... It looks like this will succeed.

This will succeed Very Happy it is going to be amazing... I asure you that this will be on front page on NG.
Don't get your hopes up THAT high

D:!! I IZ SAD NOW T.T!
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 3514
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/28/2010, 4:14 pm
@MasaAndMune wrote:i haz a joined Very Happy
lol i remember you... welcome cheers

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
avatar
smileyhate
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/28/2010, 4:14 pm
Hello is it too late?!!
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

3/28/2010, 5:54 pm
@smileyhate wrote:Hello is it too late?!!
Yes, it is too late. Every spot is filled. Sorry.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum