10 posters
Go down
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Needing a Flash Teacher.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Needing a Flash Teacher..

3/9/2011, 2:59 pm
Yea, your welcome (:.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Needing a Flash Teacher.. - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
HarryControl
HarryControl
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2010-11-05

3/9/2011, 5:41 pm
Pingboy wrote:Harrycontrol is a brilliantly intelligent guy.

Wow, that's a first! O.o
Clovis15
Clovis15
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2011-01-16

3/9/2011, 5:56 pm
Rather than saying you need advanced help, could you throw out some specific questions? I am better with tackling specific questions. I can give advanced help, but after the basics are covered it's fairly meaningless to keep fact dumping as much of the advice is specific situation applicable rather than general purpose.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20

3/9/2011, 6:14 pm
I don't understand why people don't understand, that we can only teach you how to, and give you the tools. As for actual SKILL, and being good, that's all you.

I so hope to god that isn't what you're asking, if that's the case then I'm just locking this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Needing a Flash Teacher.. - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/9/2011, 7:05 pm
@HarryControl wrote:
Pingboy wrote:Harrycontrol is a brilliantly intelligent guy.

Wow, that's a first! O.o
It's true.
@Clovis15 wrote:Rather than saying you need advanced help, could you throw out some specific questions? I am better with tackling specific questions. I can give advanced help, but after the basics are covered it's fairly meaningless to keep fact dumping as much of the advice is specific situation applicable rather than general purpose.
If you get that advance help, Dharc, you shouldn't have a problem with your main issue.
@Eric wrote:I don't understand why people don't understand, that we can only teach you how to, and give you the tools. As for actual SKILL, and being good, that's all you.

I so hope to god that isn't what you're asking, if that's the case then I'm just locking this.
Let's pray together now. Dude needs to understand.

I think you do, DharcWillie. I believe you can do this, too.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2010-06-29

3/10/2011, 9:13 am
Read all the pinned tutorials in the tutorial section yet? If it's a question still unanswered, keep lurking or go to animation help in the animation section. We were all considered bull in the beginning ... minus a few prodigies here. D:

Needing a Flash Teacher.. - Page 2 Yghjhj10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/10/2011, 11:42 am
Nigga wants to shoot for the stars. He doesn't want to read Lange's tutorials on sound and conversion and what he should know about sprites D:<. He wants to make his animations look better D:< THERE ARE NO TUTORIALS ON PHYSICS, FLUIDITY, EASING, ECT. TO HELP THIS BOY. ):< No offence, DharcWillie, but learn THOSE first before shooting for the stars.

https://www.thespritas.com/t2177-showing-my-flash-skills
I'm not going to give you another speech, but...c'mon. It takes more than that to get a lot of views on your sprite animation.

DyingWillDharc
DyingWillDharc
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2011-03-05

3/10/2011, 12:50 pm
call me Dharc! not DharcWillie! its annoying!

Those who break the rules are scum

Those who break the rules against their friends are lower than that
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/10/2011, 1:10 pm
Willie sounds nice with Dharc! It's like saying, Willie is dark! DarkWillie! DharcWillie!

But...fine.

HarryControl
HarryControl
Spritan
Spritan

3/10/2011, 1:43 pm
Why not check a tutorial called Advance Sprite Tutorial on Newgrounds? That tutorial covers the basics of PHYSICS, FLUIDITY, EASING as Pingboy said. It's part of the "secret" to how I became a "pro" with that kind of stuff.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/468605

And I recommend you watch it too Pingboy if want an idea on how to make a smooth sprite animation. XP

Needing a Flash Teacher.. - Page 2 Luigi-o
"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?" - Matthew 16:26
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

3/10/2011, 2:17 pm
That tutorial lacks some stuff but it's alright.
DyingWillDharc
DyingWillDharc
Spritan
Spritan

3/10/2011, 2:27 pm
Yeh, ive seen it before dude..

Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

3/10/2011, 5:19 pm
Wow when Pingboy isn't talking about booty or ruining threads he is actually very helpful with some good things to say.

So, your goal should not be in finding what makes sprite movies popular. Your goal should be in discovering what makes an animation appealing. Creativity and theory cannot be taught to you, that is internal, it has to be understood by yourself. The practice of animation, the process of translating your thoughts to the screen, is the part you need to learn.

Good luck finding a private tutor for that.

Needing a Flash Teacher.. - Page 2 Fzero%20death%20race
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2010-06-29

3/10/2011, 6:30 pm
@HarryControl wrote:Why not check a tutorial called Advance Sprite Tutorial on Newgrounds? That tutorial covers the basics of PHYSICS, FLUIDITY, EASING as Pingboy said. It's part of the "secret" to how I became a "pro" with that kind of stuff.

And I recommend you watch it too Pingboy if want an idea on how to make a smooth sprite animation. XP
Use Break Apart instead of Trace Bitmap though.

Needing a Flash Teacher.. - Page 2 Yghjhj10
HarryControl
HarryControl
Spritan
Spritan

3/10/2011, 8:15 pm
ShadowmanX125 wrote:
@HarryControl wrote:Why not check a tutorial called Advance Sprite Tutorial on Newgrounds? That tutorial covers the basics of PHYSICS, FLUIDITY, EASING as Pingboy said. It's part of the "secret" to how I became a "pro" with that kind of stuff.

Use Break Apart instead of Trace Bitmap though.

Yeah, agreed. That's one of the "bad" things I've learned from that. *cough*
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/11/2011, 12:36 am
That Newgrounds - Tutorial link is on my priority list. Danke, HarryControl.

So yea! It makes me happy to see experienced Spritans help you out on this! It really does.
I mean, you can't say you aren't encouraged to do something right now. What about you? Yes?
I have been boosted, and not by the nasty way.

@Mr Lange wrote:

The practice of animation, the process of translating your thoughts to the screen, is the part you need to learn.
What Mr. Lange said above...
Do you know how cool the "process of translating your thoughts to the screen" is?!

It's hard, but cool! I mean. Think! You make an animation about something you can NEVER do in your life!

You could animate a short of you doing it with a hot girl! I myself wouldn't damage my moral standards for that in reality(Not true)...but it's cool! It can be made in animation!
So how do you feel now? Share your thoughts with us Cool.

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

3/11/2011, 9:58 am
@Mr Lange wrote:Wow when Pingboy isn't talking about booty or ruining threads he is actually very helpful with some good things to say.

lolwtf I am dreaming....?
DyingWillDharc
DyingWillDharc
Spritan
Spritan

3/11/2011, 10:20 am
Yeh... Mr. Lange figured out what I needed help with.. I wasnt sure myself...

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/11/2011, 11:14 am
leocartoon1 wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:Wow when Pingboy isn't talking about booty or ruining threads he is actually very helpful with some good things to say.

lolwtf I am dreaming....?
lolyeah.
@DyingWillDharc wrote:Yeh... Mr. Lange figured out what I needed help with.. I wasnt sure myself...
Let me correct you there.

@DyingWillDharc wrote:Yeh... Mr. Lange and teh Pingboyz figured out what I needed help with.. I wasnt sure myself...
Your welcome for receiving my suggestions.

DyingWillDharc
DyingWillDharc
Spritan
Spritan

3/11/2011, 11:18 am
um...you said you would critique me on my flashes to make them better, but Mr. Lange helped me realize what it is I wanted to learn

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/11/2011, 11:24 am
You didn't read my post about trying to make your sprite animations popular, and try to do your OWN THANG right..NOT ONLY DID I CRITIQUE YOU ON YOUR ANIMATION, I GAVE YOU 2 ILLUSTRATIONS, AND A REASONABLE REASON TO NOT TRY TO MAKE YOUR ANIMATIONS SO POPULAR YET, BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO-...

Skip the skills and experience needed to do it..

You know what? Never mind. Mr. Lange helped you with your problem. Congratulations. Who knew it took him to help you realise what it is that you need to learn. Your welcome. Yea. Thanks. I mean, we all helped you. Like, me too. We all helped you realize your damn destiny....

...BUT I-...if you read my posts, you would know.

Yea. Whatever. Your welcome. I'm not mad. Just upset.

DyingWillDharc
DyingWillDharc
Spritan
Spritan

3/11/2011, 11:53 am
you did give me tips though...

Mr. Lange helped me realize something, you helped out before I realized what I'd asked...

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/11/2011, 12:39 pm
.................................................yeah i guess.........................

DyingWillDharc
DyingWillDharc
Spritan
Spritan

3/11/2011, 12:41 pm
I didnt mean to make you upset Ping...

Dont be So Glum, cheer up, think of Booty or something..

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/11/2011, 4:48 pm
It was mu fault for going Donkey Kong on you. My bad.
@DyingWillDharc wrote:

Dont be So Glum, cheer up, think of Booty
I-...I'll go do that. My conscience needs to be seduced...eased. I need to entertain those thoughts.

I hope you have realise the big picture. I believe you have.
So I have faith in you. Don't loose that zeal for what you what you want to do.

Believe it, Willie.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum